Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) (53557 Views)

Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) / Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) / See The Tummy Revealing Outfit Omotola Wore To 2015 Elite Model Look(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by tuna4servi(m): 8:31am On Nov 23, 2015
Not bad but I married woman
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by LadyJul(f): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2015
Abeg d dress doesn't fit her....she's too old for dat kind of dress...it's not looking nyc at all...
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by donhils: 8:37am On Nov 23, 2015
All I see is a lovely dress. Though the woman wearing it looks somewhat out of shape.
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by obowunmi(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2015
She's FAT.
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2015
ELVISHOT:
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2Zhc2hpb24xLmpwZ3w2NjA=[/img]
Nollywood actress, Omlotola Jalade Ekehinde, sure knows how to make a statement anytime she steps out for events.

The actress sometimes has words for the media through interviews she grants or through her fashion and this time; she made a fashion statement when she stepped out in Ghana for an event by Ghandour cosmetics.

Omotola proved to her fans that she is truly that beauty to behold and deserves the name ‘Omosexy’ given to her as she stunned in a monochrome cut out dress.

Source :http://ndubuisiude..com/2015/11/see-what-omotola-wore-to-ghana-event.html

c
wow, holy sh*t. she's still sexy!!
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Emdee590(m): 8:44am On Nov 23, 2015
kilode100:
I'm sure her pussy is smelling. She has that look.
Abeg tell me the kind of look wey them dae wear so as I go fit identify them for we hood please

2 Likes

Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2015
endtime dress... grin
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by ayinde2ade(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Sanuzi(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2015
MORAL LESSON?
ELVISHOT:
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2Zhc2hpb24xLmpwZ3w2NjA=[/img]
Nollywood actress, Omlotola Jalade Ekehinde, sure knows how to make a statement anytime she steps out for events.

The actress sometimes has words for the media through interviews she grants or through her fashion and this time; she made a fashion statement when she stepped out in Ghana for an event by Ghandour cosmetics.

Omotola proved to her fans that she is truly that beauty to behold and deserves the name ‘Omosexy’ given to her as she stunned in a monochrome cut out dress.

Source :http://ndubuisiude..com/2015/11/see-what-omotola-wore-to-ghana-event.html

c

Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by ODUBEZE: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2015
Omotola does not need to expose herself to look beautiful. I am disappointed!
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by wordbank(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2015
sinaj:
D cloth is lovely o!

But it's for those that are lookin for customers sad
Forget matter, just say u want one of such
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by dacovajnr: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2015
Hypocrisy and Nairaland girls are like car and engine.inseparable ..Some of them would wear what's worse than this only to criticise another for wearing something similar undecidedawon omo irankiran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2015
best350:
omotola or what ever you call yourself please dress responsible like a married woman because you have grownup daughters who are yet to get married arant nonsense all in the name of being modern

Don't mind her...always trying so hard not to be forgotten
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Omotola pls dress d way u wanna b address..ur a mother of four 4 pete's sake

How about the nonsense on your profile picture? Remove the log in your eyes first!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by mowah: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2015
kilode100:

How old are you sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by sabi99(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2015
kilode100:
any day u start making good n positive comments I will start sending u #500 recharge card everyday n I mean it.....am very serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by kadunasouth(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2015
One of typical end time married woman
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Elle277(f): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2015
..always on the news cry...not ya fan tho!
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Mprex(f): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2015
iceberylin:
grin
where have you been? shocked
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by kolexepana: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2015
Thought this woman is married
I hope her daughter dress like this one day if she would complain or not
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by kandiikane(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2015
bjprodint:
Make she dey tie wrapper because she don marry?abeg free d woman.lovely dress!

I agree with you but the actually dress doesn't suit her shape.
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by mindtricks: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2015
ril19:
All In The Name Of Being Modern. A Married Woman Dey Sample Her Belle Like Public Offer.

She is still a learner.

A matured and fulfilled woman and icon who should know better.

She should come out in public in Rihanna's kind of transparent nude dress. Rihanna is a more "popular" celebrity.

Rawbeach!
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by totorimi: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2015
If she likes she can dress naked it is her husbands shame it is not my business atall mine is to look very well and snap picture incase my eyes see anything it is not supposed to see free of charge.
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by SAMBARRY: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2015
kilode100:
are you ok? undecided

You carry yyour nose go her vagina for you to make such conclusions

Anyway not surprised your post is as disgusting as you
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by SAMBARRY: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2015
mindtricks:

She is still a learner.

A matured and fulfilled woman and icon who should know better.

She should come out in public in Rihanna's kind of transparent nude dress. Rihanna is a more "popular" celebrity.

Rawbeach!
her husband and kids aren't complaining so why are you lamenting more than the bereaved. undecided

Where are all these nl local champions creeping out from sef
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by SAMBARRY: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2015
kolexepana:
Thought this woman is married
I hope her daughter dress like this one day if she would complain or not
her daughter dresses like that undecided
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by SAMBARRY: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2015
Elle277:
..always on the news cry...not ya fan tho!
your cup of tea.at her level as an established actress she already has millions of fans all over Africa and Europe so....
Re: See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) by SAMBARRY: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2015
Jesumed:

How about the nonsense on your profile picture? Remove the log in your eyes first!
wicked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lola Margaret Deported From US, Secretly Relocates To Ibadan - Nollyzone.com / Bernice Burgos Steps Out In Lagos Wearing Skimpy Outfit / Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.