Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Best Country To Relocate As Family - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Country To Relocate As Family (3296 Views)

Vehicle Lands In A Ditch As Family Were Returning From Festival In Imo. Photos / What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? / I Want To Relocate To Lagos From Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Country To Relocate As Family by dan147: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
my hubby and i have plans on relocating as a family. your candid advice will be needed .....we have a daughter and intend having more children. Apart from united states, we need a country that will give our children quality background. pls, keep the advice coming...thanks.
Re: Best Country To Relocate As Family by Fireson: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Australia or Canada won't be bad. smiley

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate As Family by igwedaboss(m): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2015
Canada
Canada
And
Canada

3 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate As Family by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2015
I relocated to Canada and I have no regrets.

4 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate As Family by JUBILEE2000: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2015
Am interested in this post. pls can u explain further, why Canada? Thanks
Re: Best Country To Relocate As Family by JUBILEE2000: 10:30am On Nov 23, 2015
honey86:
I relocated to Canada and I have no regrets.

Pls can u share ur experience a bit...I learnt Canada is cold...How affordable is their elementary and secondary schools?

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate As Family by nairacountry(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2015
JUBILEE2000:

Pls can u share ur experience a bit...I learnt Canada is cold...How affordable is their elementary and secondary schools?
Re: Best Country To Relocate As Family by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2015
JUBILEE2000:

Yes Canada is cold but you will get used to it. The key is layering and invest in good winter gear and besides the houses are well insulated.
For PR and Canadians education from elementary to high school is free, however there are affordable private schools usually Christian schools if you prefer that. The regular private schools are more expensive. Most private schools have websites so you can find out about them on Google.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Country To Relocate As Family by dan147: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
@jubilee2000...can we discuss on how to go about it, thanks for the reply.
Re: Best Country To Relocate As Family by dan147: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
How do you offer help to put me through. Thanks
honey86:

Yes Canada is cold but you will get used to it. The key is layering and invest in good winter gear and besides the houses are well insulated.
For PR and Canadians education from elementary to high school is free, however there are affordable private schools usually Christian schools if you prefer that. The regular private schools are more expensive. Most private schools have websites so you can find out about them on Google.
Re: Best Country To Relocate As Family by JUBILEE2000: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
honey86:

Thanks a lot for your response...pls how good are those affordable Christian schools? Are there such Christian schools in Manitoba and Ottawa?
Re: Best Country To Relocate As Family by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
dan147:
How do you offer help to put me through. Thanks
Check this link www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled . The gurus will put you through. MPNP, the type I did, requires that you have a close friend or relation who is willing to sponsor you but the express entry doesn't require this. I wish you the best.
Re: Best Country To Relocate As Family by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
JUBILEE2000:

Thanks a lot for your response...pls how good are those affordable Christian schools? Are there such Christian schools in Manitoba and Ottawa?
There are loads of them here in Winnipeg and the general consensus is that they are good.
Re: Best Country To Relocate As Family by JUBILEE2000: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
honey86:

There are loads of them here in Winnipeg and the general consensus is that they are good.

Thanks a lot for the info. It appears you are in Winnipeg, my wife is currently processing her admission with the University of Manitoba Winnipeg/ Carleton University Ottawa and she will be travelling with our children by God's grace - the reason I was making enquiries for elementary and secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate As Family by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
JUBILEE2000:

Thanks a lot for the info. It appears you are in Winnipeg, my wife is currently processing her admission with the University of Manitoba Winnipeg/ Carleton University Ottawa and she will be travelling with our children by God's grace - the reason I was making enquiries for elementary and secondary school.
That's great, I wish you the best.
Re: Best Country To Relocate As Family by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
How fast was the processing?
Re: Best Country To Relocate As Family by davmor(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2015
Estonia
Re: Best Country To Relocate As Family by travelpoint: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2015
dan147:
my hubby and i have plans on relocating as a family. your candid advice will be needed .....we have a daughter and intend having more children. Apart from united states, we need a country that will give our children quality background. pls, keep the advice coming...thanks.
Australia, canada

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Transport Fare From Lagos To Lokoja / Irish Visa Needed: / Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.