Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Beware of Ur Room Mate!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Beware of Ur Room Mate!!! (962 Views)

Mom's Dinner Visit To Her Son That Has A Girl Room Mate / When Bae Wants Money , Guys Pls Beware Of Their New Plan / That Moment When They Beat Hell Out Of Ur Neigbour Who Always Beat U At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware of Ur Room Mate!!! by Hyper007(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Imagine u are sleeping in ur lodge at night and you see ur roommate in the dream chasing u wit cutlass and some boyz,and u wake up at dat time of d night and see him awake pressing his phone and he asks you'u think say u sabi run?'wat wil u do?

2 Likes

Re: Beware of Ur Room Mate!!! by Solidkay(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hahahahaha,
na to kneel before him and ask for forgiveness of watever wrong i had done to him,
and at dawn amma relocate sharpaly.

1 Like

Re: Beware of Ur Room Mate!!! by tunnyl(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Fear go grip me o....lwkmd. If I b like my mountain of fire bros na every nite I go dey shout fire! fire!.
Re: Beware of Ur Room Mate!!! by Hyper007(m): 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
And then your cousin comes back from ogun state wit a new blanket,so at nite, she comes to the bed and covers you wit the new blanket cos it was a cold nite,then u wake up at midnite to find her shivering,and you removed the blanket from ur own body and covered her,then u wake up in the morning and to find out that she had turned into dollars................. (meaning that she wanted to use you for money rituals,)
Re: Beware of Ur Room Mate!!! by jomoh: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Beware of Ur Room Mate!!! by Admiral49(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Beware of Ur Room Mate!!! by Hyper007(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Then finally on the thirtieth of april, you withdraw 5million naira from the bank,and you enter the bathroom to take your bath and you come out to find out that a thief has broken into your house and stolen the money and you see him going out with the cash and he sees you and shouts april fool and you pick up ur gun and shoot him and shout april fool!!!!................

(1) (Reply)

As Seen Somewhere In Edo State / Foul And Funny Facts I Bet You Won't Believe!! / This Has To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.