Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) (1016 Views)

The Nairaland Rapbattles Newbies' Tourney -- Sign-up Thread. / **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread (KOP 2015) **=^-** / * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by Limerick: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
After the successful release of the nairaland rap cypher earlier this year which turned out to be the rave of the moment then, we concluded it wouldn't be fair to leave y'all music lovers on nairaland to wait a whole year before gracing your respective speakers and head phones with another master piece of that sort.
So its here again, but this time; not as a cypher but as a normal rap song with a jaw ripping hook and legendary rap verses.
Song Title: LIVING LEGENDS

In order to kick this off; we'd need an instrumental which has already been provided, A producer
and most importantly, badass lyrical spitters who never crack under pressure

So if you think you can man up to the task, kindly sign up here

Niggas I'm banking on:
Ibime
Jreyez
Giyazz
ObeseMF
Darkenedrebel
Sosiqdude
Warriblood

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by Limerick: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Cc:

Llaykorn

Muhdg

Adanna28

RapAcme

Testerfuze

Gottoboy

AlfaAce

Danbrowndmf

Obesemf

Heywhizzy

Jason21

Giyazz

Sosiqdude

Dj5naira

Obainojazz

Kr0ne

Thesonofmark

Thunderstorm

Funlord

Emaprince

Mysticzeus
Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by MysticZeus: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tell Me more, might just hop in the train. wink
Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by jreyez(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
ChillingAtTheBackSeat cool
Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by jreyez(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2015
Darkenedrebel why you edit your post na? You no longer in or wah?
Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2015
I game

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by Limerick: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
MysticZeus:
Tell Me more, might just hop in the train. wink
you go come audition cheesy tongue
Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by Limerick: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
I game
gimme your number lemme add you to whatsapp group
Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by kr0ne(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
I'm tempted. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
Okay i dey think

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 24, 2015
Limerick:
gimme your number lemme add you to whatsapp group

Ldrew692@gmail.com send me a pm
Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2015
Hopefully this one go blowsad....

Btw give me the download link to that cypher you guys did before. cool Limerick
Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by Limerick: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

Where were you when the song was on FP?

Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by Limerick: 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Limerick:
in the lab
Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by Limerick: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

in the lab
lipsrsealed
Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by kinglahkay(m): 1:17am On Nov 25, 2015
I've been freestyling lately
& I think I gat what it takes now
Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2015
jreyez:
Darkenedrebel why you edit your post na? You no longer in or wah?

I'm waiting to see if any döpe spitter is interested first....
Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by Limerick: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
They are all in the WhatsApp group - you interested? Just msg me 08081099738
Re: Upcoming Rap Banger: The Living Legends (Sign Up Thread) by jreyez(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I'm waiting to see if any döpe spitter is interested first....

You on WhatsApp? We've got dope heads on this.

(1) (Reply)

A Message For All Emcee's On NL Battle Rap Section / If You Are A Real Poet / Oya Drop Your Own Line! Mcs Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.