Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo) (843 Views)

Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oyea Ladies! Can You Do This?

I Know For My Mind 99.9% Ladies Can't Do This angry

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo) by bigeagleeye(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
So true...until it happens for real! grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
The lady obviously made soup for another guy before going to his house.
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Poison him
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo) by SUGARBEE(f): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lol funny but I'll also do the same.. Can't stress myself..

End time boyfriends sha
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo) by Handsomebeing(m): 6:50am On Nov 23, 2015
That is why most ladies are still single n will find it hard to be with a man. Every normal guy will expect her to live up to the challenge of making her own soup. You don't have to show I don't care attitude to a guy.
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo) by ireneidiva(f): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2015
Handsomebeing:
That is why most ladies are still single n will find it hard to be with a man. Every normal guy will expect her to live up to the challenge of making her own soup. You don't have to show I don't care attitude to a guy.
There'll be soup and she'll make another soup for what?

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Daughter, Mum, Grandma, Great Grandma, Great Great Grandma! 5 Generations! / Marrying A Woman Doesn’t Make Her Your Property But… (a Must Read) / Age Bracket And Their Respective Bachelorhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.