Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) (41902 Views)

Drug Baron And Leader Of Armed Robbery Gang Arrested By SARS Operatives. Photo / NDLEA Arrests Two With Narcotics At Lagos Airport / NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sai ANAMBRA
Sai IGBO

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by chinchum(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
davodyguy:
You guys should stop this tribal game.
It's becoming boring and useless.

Net time it may a Yoruba man or Hausa man.

Let's condemn the crime, the culprit and not his tribe
If the tribal profiling will solve or reduce the problem, so be it

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by sukkot: 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
hopeforcharles:
Few posts, it was sent to front page, Nairaland is gone, SMH
grin grin

bros whats the meaning of ' just negodu ' ?

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by illiad: 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tinubu
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by engreo(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chai! This people(alaigbos) are really representing nigeria as they claim o.....what did u people derived in tarnishing the image of nigeria all over the world now?

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by HrmOlolade(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
benshuga:
. That's why u will never progress till you enter six feat because curses are following you.
your father will never progress and may your cursed fl*thead mother days on earth and there after be disastrous. Redhead criminal

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by babestella: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
HrmOlolade:
I know it's them cursed tribe, well its the foundation laid down by ojukwu

Cursed bigot, your tribal jollof is here and ready, eat enjoy and merry while you bash the igbos. Continue.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Okpueze1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
HrmOlolade:

Your father if u still have a gud one.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by cold(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tomorrow when he drives past in his 2015 Range,you'll see some Nigerians praying to their god to bless them like this man. Anyway,no surprises there. What's that they say again? The lord works in mysterious ways.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by idu1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
But drug get money o.

$23m?

Just for consumption?

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by sukkot: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
StOla:

The money made would have made him shine in the city and in the village. He would have built palaces all over Nigeria and served as mentor to a lot of village boys who glorify money as lord and saviour.

He would have even jostled to become the next village Igwe.

11 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by panch001(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
All hail the citizens of Biafra cos he is definitely not a nigerian

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Donbabaj: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
I hail o my Biafra people! grin

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by nwaanambra1(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Sai ANAMBRA
Sai IGBO

otu nnei there! angry angry

at least we risk our own lives to try and enrich ourselves and not taking other peoples lives to enrich us!

as its common among one coward tribe like dat! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Zico5(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
jamesify:
Na your Father and Mother useless tribe be Cursed. thunder go fire that your useless mouth. No be your own brothers dey rob the whole lagos traffic? At least my tribe men dey do serious deal. ur useless tribe boys they commit hungry man sin. fool

So u can still type this? I don't blame u, somebody said it that it is in ur blood. If u can still defend this grievous and shameless sin of ur brother then no hope for igbo. We all need to be afraid of anyone called igbo

10 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by frankilolo: 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
HrmOlolade:

U are an educated illiterate!
Every tribe has bad eggs. Insult the man in question not Igbo tribe.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by dacovajnr: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
damton:
I didn't see any name o
Na Tochukwu nau!

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by HrmOlolade(m): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nwaisuochi:
Cursed tribe that you start crying when they say they want to leave your zoo? May Amadioha close that your ewedu mouth till eternity!
indeed you are very foolish, then stay in your erosion ravaged cursed land and stop coming to South west. Only then we take you serious. Sw is your paradise

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by omooba969(m): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
davodyguy:
You guys should stop this tribal game.
It's becoming boring and useless.

Net time it may a Yoruba man or Hausa man.

Let's condemn the crime, the culprit and not his tribe

@bolded,

It's becoming more interesting o cos I dey enjoy how thunder dey fire useless ewedu mouth & left yansh. grin cheesy

Nigerian Youth...which one na? cool
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by davodyguy: 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
chinchum:
If the tribal profiling will solve or reduce the problem, so be it
solve which problem?

You guys ranting here thinks those hard hearted criminals read posts from tribalistic folks on social media?
.the fake war on the internet is an attack on innocent people and not the criminal.

Tosin the oshodi robber
Yussuf Boko Haram member
Tochukwu the drug aren't here but in the real world.

Attacking Lagos and Yorubas for Yussuf's crime is madness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
[size=14pt]I'm tired of seeing this ethnic bashing. I think nairaland has become dominated by prepubescent people who don't get tired of immaturity....

It could have been Yoruba, hausa. Some stupi.d yorubas should stop giving us a bad image pls. Its getting tiring[/size]

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by silent10(m): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Uncletony:

& u can blow the world for that pig called mohammed!!.
He only insulted ur tribe. U shld hv insult his tribe also & nt dis.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by akilo1: 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Biafra again? undecided

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by frankilolo: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
HrmOlolade:

U are an egocentric and educated illiterate!
Pls school your mind.
Thanks
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by HrmOlolade(m): 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Okpueze1:

Your father if u still have a gud one.
your mother if not that LovePeddler my dog raped which you called a mother
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by sukkot: 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nwaisuochi:
Cursed tribe that you start crying when they say they want to leave your zoo? May Amadioha close that your ewedu mouth till eternity!
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by fullblast(m): 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Eeyah! I wonder what his plans wld have been for this coming December. Enough oppression and flaunting by Demi-god tochukwu Ubah. I pity his children as he can't run away from d law.

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Drugs. Must be them.

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by Cocoyamu: 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin if I didn't come here to check is name, i'll be sorely disappointed in my self. Smh... I know say na as 'USUAL'. see hin eyes..

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by davodyguy: 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

It's becoming more interesting o cos I dey enjoy how thunder dey fire useless ewedu mouth & left yansh. grin cheesy

Nigerian Youth...which one na? cool
smh

Ewedu belongs to the Yorubas. Are they the culprit in this case?

Tribalism na bastard. It makes you blind to reality

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by likila: 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
49cents:
Because of crooks like these Nigerians are suffering at the airport
can the crooks have their own country?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) by chinchum(m): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
davodyguy:
solve which problem?

You guys ranting here thinks those hard hearted criminals read posts from tribalistic folks on social media?
.the fake war on the internet is an attack on innocent people and not the criminal.

Tosin the oshodi robber
Yussuf Boko Haram member
Tochukwu the drug aren't here but in the real world.

Attacking Lagos and Yorubas for Yussuf's crime is madness
and we on here are in ghost world ? Are u ibo grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Intercept Heavily Armed Kidnappers On Their Way For Operation. PICS / Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.