Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Finally I have gotten a Job (Without human but Gods connection) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally I have gotten a Job (Without human but Gods connection) (609 Views)

Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? / What Is The Implication Of Accepting A Job Without An Employment Letter? / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally I have gotten a Job (Without human but Gods connection) by Engrr(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders,

I wish to share my testimony here to help encourage somebody to believe in his or her self. And also for us to know that people can still get good job based on merit.

I lost my former job with an E-commerce company last October 2015 due to what the management termed head-count on which they laid off more than 80% of the workforce.

Since then I kept on responding to online job alerts. 3 weeks ago, I was invited for an interview by a multinational company at Abuja (though I have gone for close to 5 interviews and tests since this year) As God may have it I just got a letter of appointment and to the Glory of God I will be resuming on 1st of April.

(1) (Reply)

Account Personnel Needed@@ Becan Gardens And Suites Ltd. / Job Vacancies / A Graduate IT /networking Engineer/officer Needed, Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.