Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,764 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Muslims, Is It True There Is No Compulsion In Religion? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims, Is It True There Is No Compulsion In Religion? (2296 Views)

The Relationship Between Religion And Science / Adeboye’s Statement On Muslims Is Foolish / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims, Is It True There Is No Compulsion In Religion? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2015
abdulreal:

So your god make stupid laws, your god make mistake, what a god to follow.

you were saying its a lie initially, now it is a stupid law.

can you also confirm that all old testament law should not be followed and they are stupid law from you god?

Hmm most laws there were written by moses. Moses was trained in Egypt, an arab nation - an adopted prince.

Read here https://www.gci.org/law/lawmoses

When christ came, they abolished those laws and brought in new laws - Thru Paul. Those are the synoptic gospels the church, Anglican, catholics, methodist, Protestant churches follow today.

Kindly read here

https://answersingenesis.org/christianity/christian-life/why-dont-christians-follow-all-the-old-testament-laws/

So you see, it's the new word of God we follow now, and it has brought peace to the world. Read the further word of Jesus

2 Corinthians 5:17-21New King James Version (NKJV)

17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, 19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God. 21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

I'm not an evangelist. But I study my bible and the Quran, and the Jewish bible very well.

Salem.
Re: Muslims, Is It True There Is No Compulsion In Religion? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2015
BETATRON:
it isn't salem its salam

The bible (for a christian) isn't a book you should read when BORED..it is a book to determine how you live your life

Never said you're a discriminator

It's Salem.
Salem means peace in Hebrew.
Salam means peace in Arabic.

I meant Hebrew, so I chose Salem smiley

Jah bless.
Re: Muslims, Is It True There Is No Compulsion In Religion? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2015
BETATRON:
it isn't salem its salam

The bible (for a christian) isn't a book you should read when BORED..it is a book to determine how you live your life

Never said you're a discriminator

Yea, when I don't have any thing to do. That's what I meant. Like if am not coming c++ or playing video games or doing laundry or ah didn't go to my dad's office or when I didn't or don't have any project to work on. I pick my bible, Quran, or Jewish bible.

That's what I meant.
Re: Muslims, Is It True There Is No Compulsion In Religion? by Annunaki(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
gimakon:

It's Salem.
Salem means peace in Hebrew.
Salam means peace in Arabic.

I meant Hebrew, so I chose Salem smiley

Jah bless.

Peace in hebrew is 'Shalom' and not Salem smiley
Re: Muslims, Is It True There Is No Compulsion In Religion? by plappville(f): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Pyrrho:
There will never be any justification for beheading people, stoning people, cutting off arms...
You all should grow beyond this level of defending your faith blindly.
Any religion that encourages terror is Inhumane

[size=20pt]GBAM!![/size]
Re: Muslims, Is It True There Is No Compulsion In Religion? by plappville(f): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Day11:

See what religion have turn us to?

We killing each other.

I'm a Muslim and I hate d xtian

I'm a Xtian and Muslim are terrorist.

Now both of you should think, forge the holy book for once and ask yourself, How would u see each other without any religion?

This is not all about muslims and Christians. Islam is about fighting and killing Christians and other religious people and also athiests.

Or do you think God created religion? What is religion itself. Is it a WAR? Because some people are ready to behead a fellow human because of it. 2 holy books,WHY? did God almighty wants divided in his creations? Who named it Quran,.Who named it Bible?

I can see NO end in religion violence. I will advise both of you to continue. You are not the first and can't be d last. God is LOVE. God doesn't create you as a Muslim Or Christian. He made you like himself. LOVE is GOD.

You are right God did not creat any religion. See whst the God of the bible said about innocent people.

Jeremiah, 22:1 - Thus saith the LORD; Go down to the house of the king of Judah, and speak there this word,
Jeremiah, 22:2 - And say, Hear the word of the LORD, O king of Judah, that sittest upon the throne of David, thou, and thy servants, and thy people that enter in by these gates:
Jeremiah, 22:3 - Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: [size=14pt]and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.[/size]

[/quote]

May God forgive us all
Amen... smiley

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Is It True There Is No Compulsion In Religion? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Annunaki:

Peace in hebrew is 'Shalom' and not Salem smiley

I speak several Languages as Well. Hebrew inclusive

https://www.google.com.ng/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=meaning%20of%20salem
Re: Muslims, Is It True There Is No Compulsion In Religion? by truthman2012(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
truthman2012:
Quran 2:256
LET THERE BE NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION.
The right direction is henceforth
distinct from error. And he who
rejecteth false deities and
believeth in Allah hath grasped a
firm handhold which will never
break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.

The same allahh again said:

Qur'an (2:193) - "AND FIGHT THEM until persecution is no more, AND RELIGION BE ONLY FOR ALLAH. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers."

Which one are we to take now ?

True to allahh's latest command, read what Muhammad said:

Bukhari (8:387) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.'"

Bukhari (53:392) - "While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be safe. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle."

Is allahh to be taken seriously?

Is the quran credible?

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Alone We Worship And You Alone We Ask For Help / Women Of Dajjal Coming To Rule Over Men- Sheikh Imran Hosein / Hadith Of Dajjal???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.