Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen (3672 Views)

Desperate To Get A Job????? This Thread May Help You! Get In Here. / I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January / Are You Looking For A Job This Might Just Be Useful? Get The Knowledge! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by walexy1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
I am using this medium to testify and claim my job this week. I lost my job some months back having worked as a telecom Engineer( Bss Field Tx Engineer) with some of the major telecom Operators in the country,with 3 years experience

I declare my testimony by faith this week and I receive my offer letters of employment by faith this week in Jesus name, Amen!

Amen

Please Join me if you have this faith and believe it will work for you too

38 Likes

Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by MissSlimbody(f): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
walexy1:
I am using this medium to testify and claim my job this week. I lost my job some months back having worked as a telecom Engineer( Bss Field Tx Engineer) with some of the major telecom Operators in the country,with 3 years experience

I declare my testimony by faith this week and I receive my offer letters of employment by faith this week in Jesus name, Amen!

Amen

Amen
Let it be unto you as you've said.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Lindons(f): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
I shall be called for an interview this week in Jesus' name.Amen
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Ojestas(m): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Amen. . i join my faith with yours and claim a good job for you and me this week.OP
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by ashibelite: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
@OP, U took those words right out of my mouth.. God will honour our heart desires this week, this I know for a fact.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by kemma002(f): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
I join my faith with yours,and so shall it be ijn.Will receive my offer letter this week I claim it by faith.Amen

1 Like

Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by ladypinkky(f): 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
I also join my faith with yours and claim a good job for you and me this week(I mean YOU that belief) AMEN
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by ladypinkky(f): 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
I also join my faith with yours and claim a
good job for you and me this week(I mean YOU that belief) in JESUS mighty name AMEN
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by QtKatie(f): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
walexy1:
Amen

I join my faith with yours and receive a miraculous, mouth-watering job. There shall be good news this week in Jesus name...Amen!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by jazinogold(m): 12:56am On Nov 23, 2015
My medical invite and offer letter is coming this week my faith!

1 Like

Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by jerome263: 2:09am On Nov 23, 2015
walexy1:

Amen

I received my appointment letter this week in thy name of Jesus...Amen
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Foxie: 3:17am On Nov 23, 2015
By faith I receive the good job I've been expecting. In Jesus Name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by chukwuebuka077: 4:24am On Nov 23, 2015
I am joining u to celebrate in Jesus name Amen!!
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Uchboggy(m): 4:40am On Nov 23, 2015
Make una relax joor, since when did nairaland turn to church? That how you people abuse every platform.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by obajoey(m): 4:44am On Nov 23, 2015
i receive my appointment letter too in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, AMEN.

#ANOVEMBERTOREMEMBER
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by techmart(m): 5:40am On Nov 23, 2015
walexy1:

Amen

amen
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Ugoobuz: 5:43am On Nov 23, 2015
AMEN
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by funkyglitz: 6:01am On Nov 23, 2015
Amen ooooo
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Yeahreen(m): 6:38am On Nov 23, 2015
Joining my faith with your faith...Oluwa, appointment letter this week!!
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by sublimev: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2015
walexy1:

Amen

amen amen amen
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by ghidefemi(m): 7:39am On Nov 23, 2015
I tap into that faith of yours too...
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by dononics(m): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2015
It's sealed u'll have it as u have said it in jesus name... amen
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by anthonychido: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2015
In the Mighty Name of Jesus I receive my appointment letter this week... Amen
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Victosin09(f): 8:01am On Nov 23, 2015
If thou can believe all things are possible to him that believes!
I join my faith with everyone who believes, that this week is my week of a miracle Job in the Name of Jesus! Amen
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Sam0805849612: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2015
By Faith, I Recieve My Appointment Letters This New Week IJN. Indeed, It will Be A November To Remember.

1 Like

Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Abdujapha(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2015
walexy1:

Amen

Amen.
I believe as I join with my own faith.
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by atama27(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2015
Amen,,i claim my appointment letter this week in Jesus name..Amen and my all our heart desire's be granted.
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by niggaman(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2015
jazinogold:
My medical invite and offer letter is coming this week my faith!
Amen and me too
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Admiral49(m): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2015
Amen
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by TheFury: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2015
I key into it and join my faith with everyone here. My miraculous mega job is here this week in the name of Jesus. Matthew 20:6-7, God is the God of 11th hour, and he can create and bring to pass in less than 24hrs what the world thinks would take 5years 2Kings 7:1.

The God that brings out water from the jaw bone of an ass has given me and everyone here our miracles.

It is finished.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by ifewunmy(f): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2015
I join my faith with yours,I am receiving an interview invite dis week and offer letter In Jesus name
Re: I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen by Perpetual459: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2015
I join my faith with yours too,we shall be employed this week IJN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Small 10K Job Helped Me Live A Better Life / How To Make Over N250,000 Every Term From Schools Around You / IBTC CHARTTERED BANK RECRUITS! URGENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.