Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Ibarapa Polytechnic News,acceptance Fees And And Admmission Update - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ibarapa Polytechnic News,acceptance Fees And And Admmission Update (21557 Views)

RECESSION: Increment FUTO School Fees And The Plight Of The Students / DELSU Admmission Screening(post Ume) Is Out 2016/2017 / Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibarapa Polytechnic News,acceptance Fees And And Admmission Update by TechRex(m): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hello all aspiring student that applied for ibarapa post jamb 3rd batch and all dpp student.

When it time for the 3rd batch exam, you will be notified with a text.

DPP student dont worry. DPP admission do take lot of time, you will start your admission process latest january.

THE IBARAPA POLY FORM IS STILL OUT, LOG ON TO WWW.PORTAL.IBARAPAPOLY.EDU.NG TO BUY THE FORM.

Acceptance fees is 12,800, you can pay to your portal (login with your jamb reg).

To print your admission letter you will buy a scratch card worth 1,500.

Get you accomodation now for a cheap price .

NOTE: DONT PAY YOUR ACCEPTANCE FEES TO ANY ACCOUNT ALL PAYMENT ARE MADE VIA PORTAL.

CALL BRO REX FOR MORE INFO.

SEND A TEXT CONTAINING YOUR NAME, DEPARTMENT, SO WE CAN KEEP YOU INFORMED.

LIFE AND PEACE FELLOWSHIP LOVES YOU.

GODBLESS
Re: Ibarapa Polytechnic News,acceptance Fees And And Admmission Update by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 23, 2015
TechRex:
Hello all aspiring student that applied for ibarapa post jamb 3rd batch and all dpp student.

When it time for the 3rd batch exam, you will be notified with a text.

DPP student dont worry. DPP admission do take lot of time, you will start your admission process latest january.

THE IBARAPA POLY FORM IS STILL OUT, LOG ON TO WWW.PORTAL.IBARAPAPOLY.EDU.NG TO BUY THE FORM.

Acceptance fees is 12,800, you can pay to your portal (login with your jamb reg).

To print your admission letter you will buy a scratch card worth 1,500.

Get you accomodation now for a cheap price .

NOTE: DONT PAY YOUR ACCEPTANCE FEES TO ANY ACCOUNT ALL PAYMENT ARE MADE VIA PORTAL.

CALL BRO REX FOR MORE INFO.

SEND A TEXT CONTAINING YOUR NAME, DEPARTMENT, SO WE CAN KEEP YOU INFORMED.

LIFE AND PEACE FELLOWSHIP LOVES YOU.

GODBLESS
how much is the school fee
Re: Ibarapa Polytechnic News,acceptance Fees And And Admmission Update by TechRex(m): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
School fees is not out, only acceptance fees. Are you a new student
Re: Ibarapa Polytechnic News,acceptance Fees And And Admmission Update by TobiArije(m): 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
please help o i collected DPT form and i didn't collect CBT form and i don't know maybe i can gain admission
Re: Ibarapa Polytechnic News,acceptance Fees And And Admmission Update by gidmanbiz: 1:29am On Nov 22, 2016
Hello Sir
Pls . I just got a text of admission into ibarapa poly. But I don't know how to pay the acceptance fee because it is asking for a username and password which I don have.
Please how do I generate a username and password.
Pls I don't know how to go through with it I have been trying out all method, I will like a detailed method of how to get it.

Thanks
Re: Ibarapa Polytechnic News,acceptance Fees And And Admmission Update by okikife(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
pls can i gain admission into ibarapa poly dpp programme i scored 179 in my jamb
Re: Ibarapa Polytechnic News,acceptance Fees And And Admmission Update by okikife(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2016
gidmanbiz:
Hello Sir
Pls . I just got a text of admission into ibarapa poly. But I don't know how to pay the acceptance fee because it is asking for a username and password which I don have.
Please how do I generate a username and password.
Pls I don't know how to go through with it I have been trying out all method, I will like a detailed method of how to get it.

Thanks
u have to go back to the place u made the registration ur case we be simple, since u took ur form along he we press d username nd password for u
Re: Ibarapa Polytechnic News,acceptance Fees And And Admmission Update by Ritendo4utd(m): 12:04am On Nov 07, 2018
Why note explain better here for others to gain on what could be the username and password. We need enlightment on that pls. ....without going anywhere we should be able to do that with ur guidance now.

(1) (Reply)

Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning / Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools / ASUU Demands ₦1 Trillion From FG To Suspend Ongoing Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.