Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? (6846 Views)

Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. / Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. / Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by tpiadotcom: 1:16am On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
. . . . . . . . . .

your eyebrows are shaped.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by mamagee3(f): 1:55am On Nov 23, 2015
Poster, where is the looks now? shocked

I don't see it!

Btw, Looks fade, dumb is forever!

I learned the hard way all my life that you just can't just sit there looking good, you have to back it up with something tangible such as being successful, smart,kind and you must also have impact

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
cry I will delete this cux i can't bear it anymore angry cry
Go on! Cry to mummy grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by vooyour(f): 3:36am On Nov 23, 2015
Lol OP trust me you are handsome but not that handsome. But I think all your problems are in your head. Just chill.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by iamkingzlee(m): 4:00am On Nov 23, 2015
kai!! Guy, why are you disgracing yourself naa
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 23, 2015
iamkingzlee:
kai!! Guy, why are you disgracing yourself naa
disgrace wetin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 23, 2015
vooyour:
Lol OP trust me you are handsome but not that handsome. But I think all your problems are in your head. Just chill.
If am not that handsome, i have been told by many girls that am good looking i went to UNN for my post utme, one girl was telling me that i was waiting for a girl to fall inlove with me, even married women keeps staring and smiling at me angry
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by iamkingzlee(m): 6:51am On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
disgrace wetin
why you dey fumble na inflicting more shame upon yourself. There's no need to hype yourself mehn!!
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by iamkingzlee(m): 6:51am On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
If am not that handsome, i have been told by many girls that am good looking i went to UNN for my post utme, one girl was telling me that i was waiting for a girl to fall inlove with me, even married women keeps staring and smiling at me angry
Guy, shutup already!!
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Guy, shutup already!!
Kataway!!!
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by iamkingzlee(m): 6:55am On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
Kataway!!!
Just stay your lane, abeg! It's too early. and urm... don't fvcken mention me never!!
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Just stay your lane, abeg! It's too early. and urm... don't fvcken mention me never!!
u must be very silly angry

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by happyjuliet(f): 7:02am On Nov 23, 2015
show Ur full pix cheesy
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by iamkingzlee(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
u must be very silly angry
It's either you were molested as a kid or you developed a swine like attitude while growing undecided which? Nigga, have a nice day..
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2015
iamkingzlee:
It's either you were molested as a kid or you developed a swine like attitude while growing undecided which? Nigga, have a nice day..
ain't u going to work? me am staying at home doing nothing grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Amazinpeace(f): 7:49am On Nov 23, 2015
Bekwarra:
You guys should take it easy on the kid. OP you are 18 and a Jambite, go and face your books before you start disturbing us with another thread like "which university can admit a student with a utme score of 175"
lmao
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 23, 2015
Cool
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by kenewalter93(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2015
Guy who fine boy don help .... Better work on yourself and develop your God giving talent
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Richardonald(m): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
Am in a lot of pressure, am good looking, very good looking, everybody keeps putting pressure on me to go and woo these girls giving me signal to go for them that i don't know what to know meanwhile am a very shy guy, i woo girls when my mind is free, i woo girls on my own buh not everytime, pressures are coming from everywhere, i like looking good , i won't stop looking good just because of pressures, am a guy that do something when i say to myself, guy do it, i will do it perfectly, am still a jambite, 18 yrs old, very tall, already grown side beards, i look older than my age, before i can never talk to a girl buh now is not a problem, girls are no problem if i want to buh being pressurise is what is killing me, i need a break. warning some will see this as the worst thread ever buh i don't care
easy bro..only you know what u are going through,and some guys like u out there..too much attention from girls and dont know who to pick.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by vooyour(f): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
dude you need to chill. Just choose a girl you like and ask her out. You're overthinking everything. Seems like you're not confident enough

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2015
vooyour:
dude you need to chill. Just choose a girl you like and ask her out. You're overthinking everything. Seems like you're not confident enough
i can ask a girl out is not a big deal at all remember am a jambite will i steal the money?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by zinaunreal(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2015
viickerz:
grin some people get mouth sha.. Op, u are fine, but not masculine, i mean, you are not bearded..

Unlike me, im very bearded, but my barber dey fvck up..

I heard ladies like guys with beards, try growing it.. Thats what im doing now.. I dont shave again, at least for now
P.s, im abt the same age as you..
them dey chop beards? You heard that's why you wan suicide your face with shango forest
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by 175(m): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2015
Bekwarra:
You guys should take it easy on the kid. OP you are 18 and a Jambite, go and face your books before you start disturbing us with another thread like "which university can admit a student with a utme score of 175"

Why did u use my moniker as an example? You are warned gringrin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
Niggi I had to grit my teeth to refrain from typing something that will ruin your outlook on life. Actually I blame the girls that are disturbing you, they ought to know better. You're too young to handle the attention. My dear just keep applying for admission and face your books when you get in. Ok?
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2015
JimiCoker:

Niggi I had to grit my teeth to refrain from typing something that will ruin your outlook on life. Actually I blame the girls that are disturbing you, they ought to know better. You're too young to handle the attention. My dear just keep applying for admission and face your books when you get in. Ok?
book first girls second
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by kunlexze(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
op this is a misplacement of priority,just hustle hard..only money control this hoes..take a look at oshiomole and lara..
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
I'll just be nice ....
Bro you don't look that "good"as your post claims ... Going by the pix you've posted, you look flat point flat so wonder why girls be jumping on you...sha you're 18 probably not seen real good looking guys yet... #don't worry sha monkey no fine but im mama like am grin

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by hardeymorlar(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
What's dis poo undecided
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
klassiquette:
I'll just be nice ....
Bro you don't look that "good"as your post claims ... Going by the pix you've posted, you look flat point flat so wonder why girls be jumping on you...sha you're 18 probably not seen real good looking guys yet... #don't worry sha monkey no fine but im mama like am grin
boring
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
boring
Yea cos for the first time in your life a girl has told you that you ain't cute enough to get people drooling over you... At 18 being a jambito isn't an achievement go read your books mister and quit looking at the mirror
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by zinaunreal(m): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
klassiquette:

Yea cos for the first time in your life a girl has told you that you ain't cute enough to get people drooling over you... At 18 being a jambito isn't an achievement go read your books mister and quit looking at the mirror
what is pinching this ugly girl?
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
klassiquette:

am waiting for admission, u are boring walahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Public Places People Were Caught Having Sex (video) / Dem Force Her? : Lady Trends For Doing This On Her Wedding Day (Viral Photos) / I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.