Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,436 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Application For Successful Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Application For Successful Loan (389 Views)

Flour Mills To Open Application For N39.9b Rights Issue / Forex Trading Tips And Strategies For Successful Forex Trading / Setting Goals For Success - 5 Top Tips For Successful Entrepreneurship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application For Successful Loan by olayinkafuny80(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
please fellow nairalander help me find somebody who can give me loan, or be a partner, first i have a land, and began to erect a building on it in sagamu Ogun state i have a dream to start a pure water factory on it but the problem of issues of capital to fund this project is proving difficult day by day ,and the of water I want to produce will be first of its kind in Nigeria, please help me before another person hijack the formula from me, I have approach the some of the financial institutions, but due to collateral, nobody is ready to help, so my name Alatise olayinka Phillips finished from Laspotec, you can contact me true my mail box philyinka200035@gmail.com,to iron something out, please help me so that together we can our country May God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Brother / Production Skills And Empowerment Business Manuals / Profit Without Any Effort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.