Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group (2669 Views)

Check Out These Occultic Codes In RCCG / Signs You Entered An Occultic Church / Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by castancassy5(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
I have be suffering for a long time and I want to join a cult that will make me very rich. Am from Abia state and my number is 08108047848. Pls those with information should comment
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by HungerBAD: 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
castancassy5:
I have be suffering for a long time and I want to join a cult that will make me very rich. Am from Abia state and my number is 08108047848. Pls those with information should comment

Things might be rough now for you, but please give up on the occult thing, trust me there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

You honestly don't need it. The devil does not give anything for free, so disabuse your mind from such thoughts.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
castancassy5:
Another Yaba left
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by garyaustin(m): 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Call God on JEREMIAH 33 v 3. That is the highest cult you can join. ( Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know )

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by scriib: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lol cheesy
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by agohmamuda(m): 12:07am On Nov 23, 2015
Am still surprised why our Ogbonni brothers here on nairaland still haven't contacted you. And one idiat going about saying 'join illuminati today and get rich......' the guy shld better come and take this OP as their newest member. grin
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by johnydon22(m): 12:25am On Nov 23, 2015
castancassy5:
[b]

I feel sad very very sad when i read this type of post, how on earth did we get to the stage where our youths think magic and imaginary concepts can solve their economic needs.

There is nothing any abstract concepts or occultic shenanigans can do for you except delude you more into wishful thinking or Con men utilize your gullibility to extort the little money you think you have.

If wishes worked all of us would be billionaires right now.

You better be truthful to yourself and accept these sufferings as they are and recognize you are responsible for your own situations..

Seeing your self as a victim of your circumstance will only diminish your ability to change them.

Many clamor for life without ups and downs forgetting without these negating values it means you are dead.

You are the only one who can help yourself in relation to the societal networks of economic interactions can boost your economic standard higher but it doesn't just poof out in a day..

Rather than complain and ring about looking for easy ways that don't work, You'd better find tangible tactful approach to your problems..

This is the effect of filling our young ones up with nonsensical superstition
[/b]

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by godoluwa(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
castancassy5:
smh
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oh, not to worry, we understand.
Op is just creating awareness.

We've seen this kind of advertisement before, only that the pay was nothing to write about.

Err, Op, why not go grab a bugger, hunger also has a hand in your perils too.
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by kristen12(f): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Too much nollywood, Ogbeni go and hustle jor
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by Nina4u(f): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2015
castancassy5:
Pray to God ..stay humble ..God will guide u steps ...u will go to hell my dear ..when u die u cant bring ur money ..only hellfire will consume u in the lake of fire and brimstone

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by oyeludef(m): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2015
castancassy5:
come to Jesus and u will find rest. He became poor so u can b rich

1 Like

Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by Kyase(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2015
londongal03:
Another Yaba left
Nawaooo for you.
Op no occult will help you nor any church/mosque.
Just do your thing
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by vooks: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
castancassy5:
And what stops you from joining?
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
OP I'm one of the Barons of a powerful cult in Asaba. I'm sure you've heard of The Insidious Brotherhood. Just purchase an initiation form @ #15, 000 and enter a world of debauchery. Welcome
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by illuminatijohn: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD. Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2348074100134 }OR Email- Illuminatimoney66@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by illuminatijohn: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD. Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2348074100134 }OR Email- Illuminatimoney66@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by alice1166: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2022
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the whole of Africa. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 1.5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by DarkWritings: 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
alice1166:
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the whole of Africa. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 1.5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Hahahahaha
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by alice1166: 10:58am On May 21, 2022
Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by alice1166: 5:45am On Jul 05, 2023
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349163356894 or WhatsApp him +2349163356894  or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by Maynmann: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2023
castancassy5:
I don’t think it’s cheap to join a Cult.
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by alice11: 4:55am On Jan 18
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by alice1166: 1:32am On Jan 21
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by alice1166: 10:22pm On Jan 26
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by alice1166: 12:57am On Feb 27
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by alice1166: 12:23am On Mar 09
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life ////
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by alice1166: 11:57pm On Mar 09
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life .....
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by alice1166: 12:11am On Mar 10
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life ...
Re: I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group by richibrotherhoo: 12:13am On Apr 08
WELCOME TO THE GREAT ILLUMINATI.
Join the Illuminate cult online today where
ever you are and get instant sum of 10,000,000,00 USD [dollars] with a free home
any where you choose to live in the world and many other benefit as follows.
we make your business grow faster and empower you…
Joining the Illuminati brings you into the limelight of the world in which
you live in today your financial difficulties are brought to an end.
And we will support you both financially and materially
to ensure you live a comfortable life in comfortable slacks You can join
from wherever you are,any part of the world [country] you are..from the
UNITED STATE down tothe most remotes part of the earth we bring you
all you want, it dose not matter being Literate OR Illiterate Rich or
Poor. If you are interested contact us now for all you
seeks in life will comes to Reality. email us now:
richbrotherhoodi666@gmail.com
OR WHATSAPP> +2347041743262 or call

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends / A Group For Former Nigerian Jw And Awakened Jws (jehovah's Witnesses) / The Story Of Nigeria Pastor, Daniel Abodunrin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.