Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:54 AM

What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. (52018 Views)

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. / ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) / Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by janejive(f): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2015
i celebrate u bro, u're a life saver
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by babythug(f): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2015
jhydebaba:
if you cant see a c caution that is close then you cant see the one that is far.

ok!

1 Like

Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
angry END TIME C-CAUTION
Like WTF, and this is comming from a girl, I still don't get the message behind all this End T... can't even say it, sounds like a brain washed statement
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by chizobamgbume(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2015
Coldfeet:
Park well make I see road abeg! angry
Do you know how many people he has inspired to do good by stating this here? Even me ive been reminded to be my brothers keeper by just reading this act of the op!
Don't mind him. In their eyes It's okay for celebrities to show off in the orphanage with tissues and cabin biscuits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by jnrbayano(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2015
Lullabye:

Its better publicized, so others can learn and emulate him.
@op well done

I never said it isn't better to publicize it. I said "he" isn't the right person to.
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by Adek15(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2015
jnrbayano:
Good work.

But bad that you publicized it to earn human praises.
what if he/she publicized it so others could learn

1 Like

Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by jacoik(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2015
agohmamuda:
Well done bro. As from now if I see a piece of paper on the flow, or ground I will pick it up and drop it inside a waste bin. I won't get tired. Never.
lolhahaha be ready to go round Lagos because u go pick tire. even ur street ppl go think say them just release u from yabaleft

1 Like

Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by hush15: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
Nice one there brother.

Thanks.

Same here, highly responsible and proactive. The Op saved lots of lives by doing that under some other who will only make it a political issue...
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2015
adorable29:

Geeez, you and your kinds here are so annoying! The fact that you think you are making sense is even more pathetic.

As far as I am concerned, the poster is inspiring and teaching a good lesson that I will want I and my kids to emulate. So its a nice thing he talked about it and remind us its okay to do a bit of good.

Bad belle, frustrated people who only see the worse in other people's good will always find faults.

What's your stress. I'm not obliged to do what you think I shld do or say. I don't know u from Adam.

1 Like

Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2015
adorable29:

Geeez, you and your kinds here are so annoying! The fact that you think you are making sense is even more pathetic.

As far as I am concerned, the poster is inspiring and teaching a good lesson that I will want I and my kids to emulate. So its a nice thing he talked about it and remind us its okay to do a bit of good.

Bad belle, frustrated people who only see the worse in other people's good will always find faults.

What's your stress. I'm not obliged to do what you think I should. Move d heck along
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by caesaraba(m): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2015
jnrbayano:

I never said it isn't better to publicize it. I said "he" isn't the right person to.

I even wish he publicized it more and praised himself and even got a government recognition so that insecure folks who get instantly judgmental when an act of good is done by an ordinary person, can get more heartaches. Savvy?

8 Likes

Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by jnrbayano(m): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2015
Coldfeet:
Do you know how many people he has inspired to do good by stating this here? Even me ive been reminded to be my brothers keeper by just reading this act of the op!

If you can't comprehend a single line post, I'm afraid churning them out in clutches in an explanation won't help you at all.
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2015
obinnashady:
u be mugu,na ur type keep naija like this....devil,na ur type dey use charm kill person 4 village

Lol. Taking things so personal
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2015
jnrbayano:
Good work.
you just said it all bro,op in the eyes of the lord u did nothing#FACT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by depson(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2015
agohmamuda:
Well done bro. As from now if I see a piece of paper on the flow, or ground I will pick it up and drop it inside a waste bin. I won't get tired. Never.
good mind, but for some area here in Lagos or PH#ppl will rush u to Yaba left ASAP
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by arsenal33: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2015
Akala constructed that road without any street lights!

Whenever I drive through it at night I always SMH.
Nigerian politicians
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by obinnashady(m): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Lol. Taking things so personal
I piss on ur quote,no peace talk
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2015
CARLOSZ:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154335781353572&id=578733571

On my way home tonight along the Akala expressway leading to my house, I saw a truck that was abandoned on a portion of the road without the C-Caution signage and I passed by it.

But it occurred to me that a driver who is not 100% concentrated on the wheels could run into the stationary truck and that would be fatal, so I turned back, parked somewhere safe and sacrificed my car's C-Caution for the safety of other road users, afterall I can replace my C-Caution by just skipping a meal but a life is irreplaceable!

‪#‎beinspiredtodogood‬ ‪#‎RotaryTheWayToBe

Cc Lalasticlala
U have done well.

But I think u kept it SO CLOSE.
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by Heamah: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2015
jnrbayano:
Good work.

you are wrong sir. He publicised it to encourage others to do same

1 Like

Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by Chidoo74: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2015
My brother you did well, God will bless you.
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by Laid2001: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2015
No you got it wrong.
He probably publicized it to encourage others.

May God Almighty reward you abundantly.

It is bad enough that the driver of the truck does not even deem it fit to get this done!!!

jnrbayano:
Good work.

1 Like

Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by niceeric(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2015
Rajosh:
you did a good job but you shouldn't have publicized it. the good Lord in heaven who sees in darkness would have rewarded you. you've already received your reward already from the numerous praises.
I had same perception at first but I changed it when I saw it this way: he publicised it cos he felt Nigerians with our usual carefree,selfish,self centred attitude would take a cue from his act of love for his fellow man and emulate this character.

He'll be rewarded for his selflessness and he has obeyed the greatest commandment of all which is all about love for one's neighbour(s);that comes with its own rewards too.

3 Likes

Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by Babalegba(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2015
Nice one.Nigerians ought to do more things like this.
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by MrHighSea: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2015
Thank God, we still have sane ppl in 9ja. Bless him
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by jnrbayano(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2015
caesaraba:

I even wish he publicized it more and praised himself and even got a government recognition so that insecure folks who get instantly judgmental when an act of good is done by an ordinary person, can get more heartaches. Savvy?

I never knew reading and comprehension could be this hard?
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by DonX001: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2015
jnrbayano:

Lol. Truth be told, you're just playing devil's advocate.
It happened at night on a lonely dark road. If he didn't post it, who would?
Do you know how many million people have learnt from what he just did and posted, and how many thousands of lives he has saved by the multiplier effects of people emulating his action and doing the same.
All because he was wise enough to not only do a good act deed, but also to post it to encourage others.
You should just stop playing devil's advocate already.

5 Likes

Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2015
Kudos Op...well done and more blessings...

agohmamuda:

kudos in advance cheesy
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by jnrbayano(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2015
N2mira:

you just said it all bro,op in the eyes of the lord u did nothing#FACT.

Don't mind those babies who can't think beyond their keypads.
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by dadaojames(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2015
God bless you Bro for doing this. This is a lesson for everyone. Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by PepsiBoy: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2015
My brother, you will live long for being so considerate and selfless. Such a simple act might have saved an irreplaceable life. The Lord will bless you. He will remember you and lift you up!
Re: What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2015
Coldfeet:
people dont change they just adjust,the minute you exit this thread the good shiiit you think you v learned will be 4gotten,besides this aint the first time u'v beign reminded to be ur brothers keeper,so tell me why havent u change?#PRETENCE...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) / Story Book: My Sweet And Lovely House Boy (part 1) / 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.