Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Sugarmummies And Daddies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sugarmummies And Daddies (380 Views)

Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Money Making Equipment For Her Sugar Daddies. / Sugar Mummies And Daddies Hookups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sugarmummies And Daddies by stevensonjay(m): 1:24am On Nov 23, 2015
DO YOU REALLY NEED A RICH,SEXY,HOT SUGAR MUMMY OR SUGAR DADDY THEN CONTACT US ON ..+2347059011391 (AGENT JAY) Are you good in bed ??do you really need a rich hot sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all works of life,politician,bankers,oil ladies,executives,directors,gold ladies,cash money ladies,ITA GIWA group of friends,doctors,dubai ladies,london based ladies,ladies willing to pay as much as 90-150k per night,and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in nigeria,LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DELTA,ANAMBRA, PORTHARCOURT,RIVERS,KOGI,KADUNA,JOS,ABIA,IBADAN, ONDO,BENIN,we have some hot rich sugar mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and some rich daddies who are looking for young girls to spend thier money on, SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAM Top Agent jay
Re: Sugarmummies And Daddies by ellykenneth(f): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
How real is this hook up... Not to ritualistic men nd women

(1) (Reply)

Photos Frm D Clash Between The Nigerian Army & Members Of The Shitte Muslim / [VIDEO] Mr. Raw – “odi Okay” Ft. Phyno / Read And Be Amazed: Top 10 Of Almost Everything In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.