Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. (27627 Views)

Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? / 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore / 8 Common Habits That Are Unhealthy For Your Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2015
Team smallie grin
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by obinnashady(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2015
goldendainty:
I'm not fat/obese!

ok, bye
how do we know?
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by obinnashady(m): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Team smallie grin
u don dey gather ur own fat small o

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2015
Fat people have seen this thread but they not opening it wink

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by algorithmz(m): 11:07am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by SuPeRq(f): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2015
I am obsessed any problem with that
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2015
MissNairaland1:
fat gurls rock..... curvy gurls rule.... slim gurls looks sick........let me eat some more wink[b][/b]
ok fart.u feel better now?
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by DetectiveDeb: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2015
Eddygourdo:
This made front page with no comments. Wow. Guess this is what exists here
Yes, because the moderator knows his/her onion. It's good message that needs good publicity, and again front page needs a lil break from all these adorable photos of celebrities' bum or boobs.

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2015
obinnashady:
u don dey gather ur own fat small o
no way, I will rather kill myself than commit suicide oo.
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2015
Speechless3:
Fat people have seen this thread but they not opening it wink
they will open after they might have finihse their fatty breakfast grin
Then will come back here asking questions on how to reduce fat.

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Eddygourdo(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2015
DetectiveDeb:

Yes, because the moderator know his/her onion. It's good message that needs good publicity, and again front page needs a lil break from all these adorable photos of celebrities' bum or boobs.
Well true. Cheers then
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Karleb(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2015
bolabolabo:
I wonder how some people still get fat inside this economy.... smh

grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder oh!
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Eddygourdo(m): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2015
Asides the health benefits of having a normal body weight. I really have issues with topics that depict being fat is ugly, and being slim is pretty, it's a wrong stereotype that the west has infected us with, yet we wonder why America is the obese capital of the world. Point is that it's healthy to have a normal weight. But it's not necessarily beautiful. I for one find slim ladies unattractive and won't have an attention If kept in a room filled with naked thin girls, cos all is see are elbows and knees everywhere. Kinda gay

2 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Princess4eva(f): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2015
Drsheddy:
Okay. But I don't want YORUBA to Govern Us in KOGI pls

I prefer WADA

#teamIgala cry

What is wrong with a Yoruba man governing Kogi State?

Team Yagba!

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by obinnashady(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
no way, I will rather kill myself than commit suicide oo.
lmao
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
they will open after they might have finihse their fatty breakfast grin
Then will come back here asking questions on how to reduce fat.
lipsrsealed Let them not catch you O grin
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by xage(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2015
Drsheddy:
Okay. But I don't want YORUBA to Govern Us in KOGI pls

I prefer WADA

#teamIgala cry

Is this the height of your greediness? ....after Igala had ruled that poverty stricken state in to coma, you still wouldn't prefer the sane people of OKUN to help the people out penury Igala has deepened them into.

Well, it seems i'm here to inform you that Yoruba is to govern you for the next 8 years
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by freshcvvs: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Team smallie grin

Your make-up is scaring!

I believe your number one enemy in life is rain/pool/beach/river.
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 23, 2015
obinnashady:
how do we know?
tongue
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2015
freshcvvs:

Your make-up is scaring!

I believe your number one enemy in life is rain/pool/beach/river.
Hmmm
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2015
Speechless3:
lipsrsealed Let them not catch you O grin
I dey on the run now sef grin
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I dey on the run now sef grin

na im better for you o cheesy
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Vyolet(f): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
Slim people also get diabetes,it is not a disease for fat people.

2 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Drsheddy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Princess4eva:

What is wrong with a Yoruba man governing Kogi State?

Team Yagba!

It's not Normal .. As in it looks somehow cry oh death YYY??
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by ogbe2K3(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Do u want to make cool cash online pls follow this link http://PocketMoneyCash.com/?ref=6772
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Emasel(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
goldendainty:
I'm not fat/obese!

ok, bye
But u re chubby
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by AsanwaKC(f): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
healthy figure rocks.....our regular meals is another problem..imagine someone takes 3 fried dodo and a bowel of pap (including 5 cubes of sugar and a tin milk) for break fast... now one big fried plantain contains 365 calories *3=1095cal, a spoonfull of pap contains 91cal* 20 in a bowel =1820, a cube of sugar= 12*5=60cal, a tin of peak milk contains about 250cal. now your total breakfast amounts to 3225calories!!!...when an average calories intake for an adult is between 2000 to 2500cal. By the end of the day your consuming like 5000cal.

2 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Emasel:

But u re chubby
No tongue
I'm skinny sad
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by femi4: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Na one thing go kill person jare
Re: Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. by Emasel(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
goldendainty:
No tongue I'm skinny sad
I'ld like to confirm. I'm quite sure you are chubby.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASTMA Official Slumps On Traffic Duty (PHOTO) / Celebrating One Year Of Abstinence From Sugary Drinks / Official Commissioning Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.