Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Decliamer. My account was hacked, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Decliamer. My account was hacked, (7438 Views)

Decliamer. My account was hacked, / Decliamer. My account was hacked, / Decliamer. My account was hacked, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decliamer. My account was hacked, by vikkyboboski(m): 4:35am On Nov 23, 2015
Pls be informed that my account was hacked, I can neva make such a dirty post, this is really a dent to my person. The hacker will forever be cursed
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by Danfuster(m): 5:20am On Nov 23, 2015
Lmao... I don't know this condom still exist. By the way any girl who accepts this kinda condom to be used on her is cheap. I'd rather not f*ck than use this condom... Unless I wanna punish the girl.

8 Likes

Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 23, 2015
Danfuster:
Lmao... I don't know this condom still exist. By the way any girl who accepts this kinda condom to be used on her is cheap. I'd rather not f*ck than use this condom... Unless I wanna punish the girl.

Deal with your insecurities and leave Gold circle alone. I need not say further.

26 Likes

Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by Danfuster(m): 6:05am On Nov 23, 2015
20pounds:

Deal with your insecurities and leave Gold circle alone. I need not say further.

Shoo! See this one ooo. You must be a dedicated patron of the brand, why does it pain you this much grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by wordbank(m): 6:07am On Nov 23, 2015
Free circle condom
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 23, 2015
Danfuster:
Kids on nairaland shaa. Smh.

Latex Gold Circle especially the free circulated ones from WHO is still the most recommended condom by health experts worldwide.

17 Likes

Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by powerfulsettingz: 6:16am On Nov 23, 2015
Danfuster:
Young man stop displaying ur useless ego here, gold circle is still one of the best condom, we don't care what u think

17 Likes

Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by Jibwillz: 6:23am On Nov 23, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

Young man stop displaying ur useless ego here, gold circle is still one of the best condom
, we don't care what u think
U mean d cheapest haba! Epa calm down.. I'd rather go for an hiv test and lie dat I dunked unprotected. I'll get tested and get dozens than buy with my money anything dat has gold and circle on it pack...

1 Like

Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by IamLEGEND1: 6:25am On Nov 23, 2015
early morning beef.

Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by sinaj(f): 6:39am On Nov 23, 2015
D posters above sha grin
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by ITbomb(m): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2015
sinaj:
D posters above sha grin
Does it really matter the type/brand of condoms used on you?
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by sinaj(f): 6:48am On Nov 23, 2015
ITbomb:

Does it really matter the type/brand of condoms used on you?

M married wink

Xo it's raw all the way cool

3 Likes

Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by ITbomb(m): 6:51am On Nov 23, 2015
sinaj:

M married wink
K but child spacing nkor?
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by uboma(m): 6:51am On Nov 23, 2015
Why the beef for Gold Circle brand of condoms?

If you feel that Gold Circle condoms is too inferior for you, simply leave the thread.

The truth however remains that its better to use any of the Gold Circle brands than play skin to skin.

2 Likes

Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 23, 2015
sinaj:

M married wink

i like ur signature and dats final
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 23, 2015
sinaj:

M married wink

Sinaj, I like your signature and I'll like to be close to you in the garden of Eden.

SeeNoEvil
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by Walexey(m): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2015
I actually thought gold circle was d only brand of condom in Nigeria...
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by AfroKnight: 7:20am On Nov 23, 2015
Danfuster:
Lol. Gold circle is subsidized that's why it's affordable. It is certainly safe. This way, even the poor man would be able to have safe sex.
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2015
Cheap condom!
Durex! grin
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by Danfuster(m): 7:28am On Nov 23, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

Young man stop displaying ur useless ego here, gold circle is still one of the best condom, we don't care what u think

What makes you think I give a hoot bout your brainless opinion, gerarahere angry

3 Likes

Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by Danfuster(m): 7:36am On Nov 23, 2015
SirJeffry:
Kids on nairaland shaa. Smh.

Latex Gold Circle especially the free circulated ones from WHO is still the most recommended condom by health experts worldwide.

Shebi I be kid.. Thank you, Shebi you have been given trophy. Add ham to your nairaland achievement... #Nairaland granddad grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by falcon01: 7:38am On Nov 23, 2015
abeg nawetin be dat
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by lordhugo(m): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2015
It is a new product and very different from the old one. ITS CALLED GOLD CIRCLE FLEX and it RIBBED and STRAWBERRY FLAVORED.

TAKE CARE KIDS.
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2015
lordhugo:
It is a new product and very different from the old one. ITS CALLED GOLD CIRCLE FLEX and it RIBBED and STRAWBERRY FLAVORED.

TAKE CARE KIDS.
you must be into women!
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2015
So? Of what relevance is this news?
The rate at which airheads are coming forth on NL is Alarming.

1 Like

Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by lordhugo(m): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2015
londongal03:
you must be into women!

Just following nature's expectations.

I shouldn't be into men.

Modified- why are you hiding the beauty of the bikini? #RemoveTheBumshort

3 Likes

Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by sinaj(f): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2015
ITbomb:

K but child spacing nkor?
m on pills wink
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by ggrin(f): 8:53am On Nov 23, 2015
Gold circle WTF is that?sad
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2015
lordhugo:

Just following nature's expectations.

I shouldn't be into men.
Ma nigga cool

1 Like

Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by naijaboiy: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2015
So many ignoramuses on this part of the cyber space.

Does it really matter the type of condom you use? I can't believe some guys actually think because the condom is cheap then it is not good to be used.

So if you use durex or rough rider then you have arrived abi?

Or will a condom enhance your sexual prowess?

See the other mumu saying only cheap girls allow golden circle to be used on them. Really?

Nigerians place importance on inconsequential issues.

For your information,any condom can be used because they have been recommended by the WHO. The higher the price does not guarantee safer sex.

Dumb people everywhere.
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by Koolmexxi(m): 9:40am On Nov 23, 2015
Dats my favourite and it's actually been around for a while. . Some of una jus get mouth. If u think d price of the condom u use really matters den u are really insecure in the bedroom. And by the way it goes for #150 or #200.
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2015
Used to like GC,but the smell is irritating,there are better CDs around..i will pass on GC..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men: Between These Two Women, Who Would Get Married To? / "Yes, I Got FĂșcked But I Was Moaning Your Name" - Lady Confesses / Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.