Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Decliamer. My account was hacked, - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Decliamer. My account was hacked, (7437 Views)

Decliamer. My account was hacked, / Decliamer. My account was hacked, / Decliamer. My account was hacked, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by Erums(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
doesn't she care what CD Ure using
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by rejoicebae(f): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2015
freshcvvs:

Why would a father send her daughter to go buy him a condom? very insensitive of him! how old were you then not to have known what he meant?

After checking your profile and comments, i can now see that it's too late..

you started having sex even before you turned 15, you are presently not 18, yet both of your threads are on sex and sexual experience.

Uhmm, young girl like you.... pirry...
grandfather lyk yu,pls mind yr bizness and be a good daddy to yr daughter,,jeez,,sex b4 15?,,,i reserve mah comment,,nairalanders judge pple so easily,,#u re gona get a daughter mister if u dnt ave already,,jex train her well nd leave mah spoilt self alone #runs awtta thread to get a tissue#
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by freshcvvs: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2015
rejoicebae:
grandfather lyk yu,pls mind yr bizness and be a good daddy to yr daughter,,jeez,,sex b4 15?,,,i reserve mah comment,,nairalanders judge pple so easily,,#u re gona get a daughter mister if u dnt ave already,,jex train her well nd leave mah spoilt self alone #runs awtta thread to get a tissue#

I didn't judge you, i only bold out what you said about yourself in your comments/threads so if you feel judged, then look into the mirror.

Na i wont mind my business because u live in my society, you're likely to influence others who may likely influence my close relatives. So your actions or inactions affect everyone and not just you or your immediate environment.

We are a subset of eachother.
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by rejoicebae(f): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2015
freshcvvs:

I didn't judge you, i only bold out what you said about yourself in your comments/threads so if you feel judged, then look into the mirror.

Na i wont mind my business because u live in my society, you're likely to influence others who may likely influence my close relatives. So your actions or inactions affect everyone and not just you or your immediate environment.

We are a subset of eachother.
k
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by freshcvvs: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2015
rejoicebae:
k

Friendly advise. It can still be remedied.

Starting wrongly doesn't always mean you will end badly if you make amends.
Re: Decliamer. My account was hacked, by rockyh(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2015
Jibwillz:
U mean d cheapest haba! Epa calm down.. I'd rather go for an hiv test and lie dat I dunked unprotected. I'll get tested and get dozens than buy with my money anything dat has gold and circle on it pack...
my dear gold circle remains the best followed by foula forget the price n check out the sensitivity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Stop Saying It.. STOP IT!! / Men: Between These Two Women, Who Would Get Married To? / "Yes, I Got FĂșcked But I Was Moaning Your Name" - Lady Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.