Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:11 PM

My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS (5774 Views)

Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / Confusion In Kogi Over ‘Resurrection’ Of Audu Abubakar - Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by Freegift75: 4:37am On Nov 23, 2015
www.thetrentonline.com/kogi-apc-guber-candidate-abubakar-audu-to-be-buried-monday/

Former governor of Kogi State, Prince Abubakar Audu passed away suddenly Sunday, November 22, 2015 of a heart attack. This sad incident happened shortly after the
results of the November 21 governorship elections for which he was the candidate for All Progressives Congress (APC) was declared inconclusive, with Audu in the lead.
The news of Audu’s death was first reported by citizen reporters website, Sahara Reporters.

New information is revealing that Audu’s family members suspect foul play in the death of the former two-time governor who was seeking a return to the government house of Kogi.

According to close family sources, who spoke with The Trent on condition of anonymity, Audu complained of stomach cramps before going to bed on Saturday night. He suffered a stroke on Sunday morning at about 9am.

“My uncle was poisoned, he was poisoned,” the source told our reporter in between tears. “He shared a meal with a top APC chieftain from the South West (name withheld) a few days ago. Since then, he has not been himself. His death is planned. It is all about usurping his position.”

According to a source inside the Audu Campaign Organisation, Audu suffered another stroke, shortly after the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared the result of the election inconclusive. Our source, who didn’t wish to be named, said that Audu died of a massive heart attack soon after.

Audu who was 68 years at the time of his death was governor of Kogi twice, January 1992 to November 1993 and May 1999 to May 2003.

He is survived by wives and children.
He is scheduled to be buried according to Islamic rites at 10am on Monday.

Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by olumide81(m): 4:40am On Nov 23, 2015
Ol boy leave story....make una do autopsy!

Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by noetic5: 4:41am On Nov 23, 2015
ahhh... will APC now call PDP assassins? I think an autopsy should be carried out on the body. They should ignore the Islamic rights in order to determine the cause of his death.

This one na serious allegation oh! shocked

Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by baby124: 4:46am On Nov 23, 2015
If they sue you for libel now, you will be crying about how poor you are. But when time reach to talk nonsense, na you get mouth pass. If the family suspected anything, they won't be burying him quickly. He was a sick man and had no business contesting. Oponu OP with your hungry blog

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by Pavore9: 4:46am On Nov 23, 2015
An autopsy report is what is needed.

Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 23, 2015
He actually knew what politics entails b4 he got on board. Probably he didn't evn hope to live dis long
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by IAMTHEHERO: 5:04am On Nov 23, 2015
"Audu Abubakar shared a meal with an APC chieftain from south west and he never been himself since then"
I just remember Funsho William.
Hmmmm

Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by arewafederation: 5:10am On Nov 23, 2015
Thetrentonline ?

They should quit beating about the bush and state clearly than Tinubu poisoned Audu. undecided

Useless PDP bloggers. angry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by Cybertext(m): 5:10am On Nov 23, 2015
Too bad an autopsy can't be done because of Islamic rites...
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by Danfuster(m): 5:12am On Nov 23, 2015
Waiting for them tribal bigot to take advantage of this thread
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by fhkFhks: 5:12am On Nov 23, 2015
Useless PDP

Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by oshyno(m): 5:13am On Nov 23, 2015
Freegift75:

www.thetrentonline.com/kogi-apc-guber-candidate-abubakar-audu-to-be-buried-monday/

Former governor of Kogi State, Prince Abubakar Audu passed away suddenly Sunday, November 22, 2015 of a heart attack. This sad incident happened shortly after the
results of the November 21 governorship elections for which he was the candidate for All Progressives Congress (APC) was declared inconclusive, with Audu in the lead.
The news of Audu’s death was first reported by citizen reporters website, Sahara Reporters.

New information is revealing that Audu’s family members suspect foul play in the death of the former two-time governor who was seeking a return to the government house of Kogi.

According to close family sources, who spoke with The Trent on condition of anonymity, Audu complained of stomach cramps before going to bed on Saturday night. He suffered a stroke on Sunday morning at about 9am.

“My uncle was poisoned, he was poisoned,” the source told our reporter in between tears. “He shared a meal with a top APC chieftain from the South West (name withheld) a few days ago. Since then, he has not been himself. His death is planned. It is all about usurping his position.”

According to a source inside the Audu Campaign Organisation, Audu suffered another stroke, shortly after the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared the result of the election inconclusive. Our source, who didn’t wish to be named, said that Audu died of a massive heart attack soon after.

Hmmm. Thinking ....who from this SW visited Audu. Make dem hold d guy.

Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by temitemi1(m): 5:19am On Nov 23, 2015
Dem don kill d man...
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by Mjshexy(f): 5:20am On Nov 23, 2015
He was poisoned by who and what evidence does the said man have. The best the family can do is to allow autopsy to be done. Why must he share a meal with end time homo sapiens, was he a learner? Some scripts were written long time ago & must be acted..Shikena

Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by frankyychiji(f): 5:26am On Nov 23, 2015
arewafederation:
Thetrentonline ?

They should quit beating about the bush and state clearly than Tinubu poisoned Audu. undecided

O boy you mumu o! Dem say who lick soup, you dey say who wan lick soup Wey salt no dey? Are you pointing fingers at Tinubu in this mess?
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by Flets: 5:30am On Nov 23, 2015
Whoever pushed for the emergence of his deputy is responsible for his death.
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:32am On Nov 23, 2015
noetic5:
ahhh... will APC now call PDP assassins? I think an autopsy should be carried out on the body. They should ignore the Islamic rights in order to determine the cause of his death.

This one na serious allegation oh! shocked

An autopsy is in order in this particular incident notwithstanding the Islamic rites.

If the grand leader of Palestine, Arafat was exhumed after many years he was buried to allow for autopsy then definitely Islamic tradition will support an autopsy on Abubakar Audu.

His death can't just be wished away in this circumstance.
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by noeloge82(m): 5:37am On Nov 23, 2015
Politricks is a dirty game
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 23, 2015
Eemm, could that top SW APC chieftain that had a meal with Alhaji Audu last week happen to be one Asiwaju that we all know?lipsrsealed

Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by Freegift75: 5:50am On Nov 23, 2015
arewafederation:
Thetrentonline ?

Be mindful of your fingers on your phone's key pad

Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by texazzpete(m): 5:52am On Nov 23, 2015
LOL.
Is there anyone here who doesn't know that theTrentOnline is a PDP mouthpiece?

Rubbish

Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by Karanka: 5:53am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by arewafederation: 5:53am On Nov 23, 2015
frankyychiji:
O boy you mumu o! Dem say who lick soup, you dey say who wan lick soup Wey salt no dey? Are you pointing fingers at Tinubu in this mess?

Over mumu de worry you if by now, you haven't realised the antics of PDP and their useless blog.

Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by arewafederation: 5:56am On Nov 23, 2015
Freegift75:

Be mindful of your fingers on your phone's key pad

Is this a threat? undecided
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by frankyychiji(f): 6:05am On Nov 23, 2015
arewafederation:

Over mumu de worry you if by now, you haven't realised the antics of PDP and their useless blog.

Na ur mouth we hear am. You have some explanation to do.
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by bewla(m): 6:05am On Nov 23, 2015
u
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 23, 2015
He shared a meal?? So why the other person no die.. lemme guess?? The other person took anti poison after eating?? Reminds me of a novel 'sule igbira' that I read back then
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by Goldencollins: 6:10am On Nov 23, 2015
nawa o o
Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by tolustx(m): 6:11am On Nov 23, 2015
This sad incident happened shortly after the
results of the November 21 governorship elections for which he was the candidate for All Progressives Congress (APC) was declared inconclusive,
Seriously? I tot they said dis man died around 5:00am sunday morning.
Na so so confusing news we jst dey hear everywhere.

BTW... Wass ma own

Re: My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS by patimore: 6:21am On Nov 23, 2015
This is just a worthless propaganda from a PDP sponsored online outfit. Who stands to gain more if Audu did not survive the elections? APC or PDP the projected loser? As it is now, Audu's death is more of a blessing to PDP and a loss to APC. Even if we subscribe to this jaundiced allegation that he was poisoned, wouldn't the so called APC leader have waited till after the swearing in to do such an attrotious act to easily pave way for the deputy governor? I forgot that trentonline bloggers don't have brains

FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement / Oshiomhole Destroys Atiku And Obi In His Polling Unit. / How Many Of The Fg's 1600 New Buses Are Made In Nigeria