Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:55 PM

How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader (27320 Views)

The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo / The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic / Alleged Killing Of DSS Officials: Family Members Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by IAMTHEHERO: 9:03am On Nov 23, 2015
I thought they said the armed robber is from Delta state. It has now been proved that he is from Ondo. South West oooooo sorry South west.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by STOPESCAM(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by adaweezy(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2015
Well done Abba Kyari
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by free2ryhme: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2015
angry
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by Generalpapiiii(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2015
foreign police should learn a thing or two from naija police. once dey catch u, u'll sing like a bird within minutes, no further investigation or interrogation needed

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by Semper247(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2015
Imagine how many lives these idiots have sent to great beyond. Thry dont deserve to live another day...
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by STOPESCAM(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2015
The should put him in a grilling machine and grill him like meat.
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by free2ryhme: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2015
adaweezy:
Well done Abba Kyari

you dey find work for this thread
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 23, 2015
wtf?
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by longjohnsilver: 9:07am On Nov 23, 2015
what abt the suspects paraded by police for the lekki robbery few months ago...i hope they are not innocent people dt just got caught up in the web...because dis guy didnt mention anything like members of his gang being caught oh....

hmmmm

1 Like

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2015
Wait oh,ijaw dey Ondo nii?
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by Mariojane(f): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2015
Lovetinz:
Its highly unlikely that a single person can shoot dead Nine men in a single room at the same time!
it is possible. don't you watch hollywood movies?
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by octaviakrsy(m): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2015
Those dss self undecided

I trust mi6
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by menix(m): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2015
Of a certain who won't live to see the New year..

Don't bother looking for a lawyer cous once they have every info inorder to track the rest, u re a hell candidate..
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by delectablegyal(f): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2015
Who else does not believe this story?
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by diportivo: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2015
longjohnsilver:
what abt the suspects paraded by police for the lekki robbery few months ago...i hope they are not innocent people dt just got caught up in the web...because dis guy didnt mention anything like members of his gang being caught oh....

hmmmm

My brother,if u see as i open mouth ehn

And dat was how the police claimed to av arrested an artisan who was involved in the ikorodu bank robbery also....

This story does not add up one bit...

1 Like

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by ilyas26(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2015
Lovetinz:
Its highly unlikely that a single person can shoot dead Nine men in a single room at the same time!
You don't know what AK47 can do my friend
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by nickxtra(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2015
Idiots, you guys were not satisfied with oil buckering, you went further to add robbery to it again, thereby killing innocent souls. The God of that innocent pregnant woman you shot at Agbara has caught you. Thumps up to CSP Kyari, one of the finest police officer in the world.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2015
he killed people like fowls and they are still interrogating him... kill him immediately because we dnt need his useless statement...

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by RichDad1(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2015
This is the first time I'm believing a report from the NPF.
Everything about the report is so on point and real.
Well, I'm not too surprised cos CSP Abba Kyari is involved. That man is the definition of a Super cop.
He was the one that led the team that captured Abbey Godogo while he was at SARS.
I thought he had been transferred or retired, never knew he was in for higher calling.
May God continue to keep you, your team and familes safe.
Kudos Sir!

9 Likes

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by toprealman: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2015
IF HE WAS REALLY DRUNK, WHY DID HE KILL ONLY THE DSS GUYS? AS MY RASTA FRIEND WILL SAY, BURN THEM FIRE!

1 Like

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by bettercreature(m): 9:21am On Nov 23, 2015
Lovetinz:
You are very intelligent
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by RichDad1(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:
I knew it and I said it, that those people previously arrested for Ikorodu bank robbery were innocent but lagos state commissioner of police wants to use them to appease Buhari; sycophant.

Now the real culprits have confess to the crime I think the commissioner of lagos state police and those that were involved in the shady deal should resign and be probed for conspiracy .

Injustice to one is injustice to all. It may not concern you today ,tomorrow may be your turn.
Nigeria police is evil,May God save the poor in this counrty.
You're right bro. The CP should be investigated.
Everyone around Isawo knew most of these guys and the police(the useless ones though) dare not confront them.
All thanks to Abba Kyari

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by ayindejimmy(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2015
How can this guy be saying all these when he's not been prosecuted? What will others at large do now?
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by logica(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2015
Blackberrybabes:

When Vanguard inquired who was the woman in the group, he explained that there was no woman in the gang.
Yep. Just as I suggested.
Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by lastpage: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2015
Lovetinz:

You are very right!
This Bloody Criminal is just trying to save his own neck!

Like most criminals, they are always afraid to die ...after forming James Bond for so long.

He should be dismembered, piece by piece.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by lastpage: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2015
noblemails:
he killed people like fowls and they are still interrogating him... kill him immediately because we dnt need his useless statement...

No! we need the "intel" even more than his death.

Remember he is not the only one.

Ossi and his gang are still at large. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2015
the Nigerian police force is a joke...abeg how many armed robbers will they bring to us that will say they partook in the lekki and ikorodu robberies?...this would be like the 5th different person now with different stories....tomorrow now theyll will bring another "leader of the gang"...rubbish...na all of them know wetin them dey do.

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader by ValerianSteel(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2015
Are you kidding me?

9 agents wasted by local armed robbers,just last month almost twenty were killed by OPC orchestrated ambush.

What the fuccking Bleep,when did the security service become so powerless that they are now used as bloodbaths by savage criminals despite the amount of training they go through.

I don't want to believe it's incompetence that took their life,I want to presume they were sent into the field without prior intelligence of what they would encounter.

Whoever is the director here in Lagos should be sacked and a new director be appointed with effect restrategizing efforts to make sure this doesn't continue.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Woman Stabs Two-year-old Son To Death In Ogun State / Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos / Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.