Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives (24117 Views)

Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) / Man Gruesomely Murdered By Cultist In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos.. Very Graphic Photo / Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by dre11(m): 8:09am On Nov 23, 2015
At least three persons reportedly lost their lives while several others were injured when rival cult groups clashed over girlfriends in Osogbo and Ile- Ife, Osun State, at the weekend. It was learnt that the incident at Osogbo occurred at a pub located on Iwo-Ibadan Road when two cult members clashed over a girlfriend, leading to death of a member of one of the groups.

The girl in question was said to be in love with a member of a cult group who gave her an appointment at the pub. When another boyfriend belonging to another cult group, saw her with another man, he became infuriated and engaged his rival in a battle.

Unfortunately for him, the man was in the midst of his members who beat him silly.

The first boyfriend reportedly mobilised his own members to the scene. They later shifted the battlefield to Sabo area of the town where one of them was killed. A witness told journalists in Osogbo that after managing to escape, the man went to two neighbouring higher institutions to recruit more hands for the fight.

“The rival cult groups clashed in the area for several hours on Friday.” Osun State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Folasade Odoro, said the incident was yet to be reported.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/fights-over-girlfriends-claim-three/

lalasticlala
Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by Boy101(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2015
Rip to the dead.
Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by ijustdey: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2015
a senseless human/guy will allow himself to be brought low by fighting over a girl......

someone that can dump you within the next second and find solace in another guy bed

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2015
This is the end product of senseless brawls.

1 Like

Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 23, 2015
ijustdey:

a senseless human/guy will allow himself to be brought low by fighting over a girl......

someone that can dump you within the next second and find solace in another guy bed

Sadly enough, male _idiots will see such act as cowardice.
These hoes ain't loyal.

17 Likes

Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2015
How can young men and future leaders be fighting over a girl? With cheap girls all over? Osinbajo is right about our youths.

Una don see politicians fight over women? They simply make money and they use the money for 'point and kill fùck' while our youth fight over trivials

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by pillarmaria(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2015
what a wasted life..... He died for nothing and would be remembered for nothing.

He didn't die in peace so what is the assurance that he is gonna rest in peace? undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by menix(m): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2015
Like seriously Because of a Woman

If am a god I will harden their hearts till they all kill themselves..

How can u go fighting because of a woman, I swear some guyz need multivitamins injected into their brain..

The woman u re fighting for probably screws extra two other guy nd u ready to die for such...

Uwa Mmebi..

5 Likes

Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by pillarmaria(m): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2015
has anybody seen lalasticlala?

1 Like

Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by niggi4life(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2015
grin what a funny story. The guy died like a chicken because of a chick cheesy. Wonders shall never end.
I am sure he is not resting in peace so no use to waste my RIP over a useless 10kobo cultist.
Make im go explain to baba God how im die

8 Likes

Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by Sanuzi(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by Berrylite: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2015
This one is strong oooo
Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by bigv(m): 9:35am On Nov 23, 2015
It's the girl I pity. undecided She's just a moving meat.

1 Like

Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by looseweight: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2015
Three people died just because of a hole shocked while many holes are begging for theirs to be dugged shocked
Such is life shocked

To cut down tummy fat and excess weight, click on my signature below
Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by queenstlll(f): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2015
I know the girlfriend will still be alive, fools
Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by devigblegble: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2015
This is TOTAL BUL.SHI.T
Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by PLANETMARS(m): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2015
Wetin corncern me I just dey bang olamide new album no time for mofos.........no rapper I say no rapper I repeat again no rapper don do show inside eko hotel shut down everywhere if u lie I go tell! Sold out concert to lagos 1 sold out concert to maley 2 sold out concert to yankee 3 sold out concert to london 4................#bado

1 Like

Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by IAMTHEHERO: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2015
CULT!! Where did it happen?
Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by tupacshakur(m): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2015
Women and the stupefying power of the hole that lies at the meeting of their thighs.

Women...causing the downfall of men since the time of Adam and Eve.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by damiloladuke: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2015
Idiots

FOR YOUR LAPTOP LIGHT, GOLD WRISTWATCH.... CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2015
ok
Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by Sijo01(f): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2015
Will they ever learn? I pity their parents.

1 Like

Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by imsuboi(m): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2015
fools!

1 Like

Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by armadeo(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2015
She'll have another boyfriend soon.

Meanwhile 3 niggas are feeding the worms.

Now that's stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm

#EyanMayweather
Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by victor2exl(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2015
complete madness infused by satan..chaii..see Toys in the hands of devil

1 Like

Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by westlius(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2015
Now ona die ona belle don full abi

1 Like

Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by bettercreature(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2015
menix:
Like seriously Because of a Woman

If am a god I will harden their hearts till they all kill themselves..

How can u go fighting because of a woman, I swear some guyz need multivitamins injected into their brain..

The woman u re fighting for probably screws extra two other guy nd u ready to die for such...

Uwa Mmebi..
Most of the ancient wars were caused by womEn

1 Like

Re: Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2015
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) / Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend / Day Care Child Abuse Video: Parents Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.