Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:13 PM

Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. (14884 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by Laveda(f): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
ggrin:
talk na sadgrin
I go gist you grin grin grin
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by chigoizie7(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Oyind17:
I still dey vex for u, you no call me

Lolz, no worry. Its already late. I will call you tomorrow morning

How about that?

1 Like

Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by ggrin(f): 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Laveda:
I go gist you grin grin grin
lol
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by kelechiMarie(f): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2015
Tunchi101:
it's not dat much of an issue to me. Just wanna make why it's becoming a thing diz days
okay no problem
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by kelechiMarie(f): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
fixed.cheesy
shocked angry
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by danbrowndmf(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2015
kelechiMarie:
shocked angry
gone back to school?grin
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by kelechiMarie(f): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
gone back to school?grin
yes
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by danbrowndmf(m): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
kelechiMarie:
yes
No wonder.cheesy
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by naijaboiy: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
cindykaey:
Naijaboy is now a thing of mockery on Nairaland cheesy
I told you your arrogance would take you nowhere wink
Stay calm kiss
[b]LOL....naijaboy is not and can never be a thing of mockery on Nairaland.

The incident that happened on this thread is very normal for anyone who is high up and then he/she will have certain detractors trying to pull him down. Irrespective of the platform,be it off line or online we must have enemies and these are just a few of them. wink

However,,it is good to note that whatever happened here does not shake me in anyway. I'm still naijaboiy and I still represent what i stand for. Always doing my thing since 2013 and no amount of insults or gang up will bring me down as far as Nairaland is concerned. cool

In fact it's a clear sign that there are people who I've definitely struck a nerve with my posts. I'm really giving them sleepless nights and that's what I want cheesy ass licking is not my thing.

To me,these are just mere distractions. They won't be the first and neither would they be the last. I've experienced worse and yet I'm still here so a group of pained rètards can't pull me down.

NEVER!!! undecided

Arrogance? Lol don't be a comedian. smiley
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by naijaboiy: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by naijaboiy: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by Tunchi101(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
a recent conversation between mzlauhoerel and a certain nairalander.

Just look at the way she is disgracing herself with English. A clear sign that she's a product of a failed education.

More pictures of confessions about her sexual life and how she lost her Virginity at a young age will surface soon.
LWKMD shocked grin
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by naijaboiy: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Tunchi101:
LWKMD shocked grin
it's time we go personal bro. Since that's what she wants.

This is the first time I'm going this far in an e-fight. But I'm willing to take my chances.
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by Tunchi101(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

This is the first time I'm going this far in an e-fight. But I'm willing to take my chances.
I just can't wait to hear what she says cool
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by misspicy(f): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

undecided
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by naijaboiy: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Tunchi101:
I just can't wait to hear what she says cool
of course! And I'm ready to decimate her corpses and give to piranhas to feed on.

Whenever she arrives,,I'll be a mention away.
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Just look at the way she is disgracing herself with English. A clear sign that she's a product of a failed education.

More pictures of confessions about her sexual life and how she lost her Virginity at a young age will surface soon.
I never expected you to behave this way,why bringing online ish here? Your way bigger than this bro,but if u must bring online pix,please let it be Nude picture.cheesy!

4 Likes

Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

cry cry

Puleeeeeaaaaase embarassed
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by naijaboiy: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:

undecided
hi dear
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by misspicy(f): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
hi dear
pick your call boo wink
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by misspicy(f): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
I never expected you to behave this way,why bringing online ish here? Your way bigger than this bro,but if u must bring online pix,please let it be Nude picture.cheesy!
boo boo...booni,o ti gbagbe mi abi cry
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by naijaboiy: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Lol...now you all are talking about maturity and all?

You did not see when they ganged up against me? All is fair in love and war bro. If I have a weapon I can use against you to destroy you forever and I've got no other choice then I'd use it.

No nude pic tho

2 Likes

Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by naijaboiy: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
adeh39:

cry cry

Puleeeeeaaaaase embarassed
i'm sorry dear I don't have a choice. I've been pushed to the wall.
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by Tunchi101(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
I think I'm with you on diz man grin
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by naijaboiy: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Tunchi101:
well I've taken it down bro.

But it's just a pointer that it's not everybody we go in a bout with. Some people may be smiling and playing along but when they want to strike it's usually very deadly.
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:

boo boo...booni,o ti gbagbe mi abi cry
baby mi,mi o le gba gbe e lai lai. Iwo gan lo reply me lana na. Bawo ni ishe ati awon daddy.cheesy?
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Your head ehn!undecided
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...now you all are talking about maturity and all?

You did not see when they ganged up against me? All is fair in love and war bro. If I have a weapon I can use against you to destroy you forever and I've got no other choice then I'd use it.

No nude pic tho
seriously i didn't follow up what really happened btwn you guys,i jus know that one lady here was insulting you. Make we yarn na,tell me how e happen.sad
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Tunchi101:
bros so u wan see breastgrin?
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by misspicy(f): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
baby mi,mi o le gba gbe e lai lai. Iwo gan lo reply me lana na. Bawo ni ishe ati awon daddy.cheesy?
mo sun loni jawe..... mabinu

ishe wa pa,daddy mi ti travel cheesy

amo oniranu ni yin sha,emi ni unclad picture ten bere fun undecided
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
Your head ehn!undecided
una don team up insult my guy abi.sad
Re: Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. by Tunchi101(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

well I've taken it down bro.

But it's just a pointer that it's not everybody we go in a bout with. Some people may be smiling and playing along but when they want to strike it's usually very deadly.
was hoping you didn't grin but it's d right thing you did cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reactions After Lady Shares Video Showing Her Friend Getting Oral S*x From Dog / S3x Position Of The Week: The Push & Pull (photo) / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.