Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

This Is For GAZZUZ...... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Is For GAZZUZ...... (3187 Views)

Gazzuz Please Come To My Aid / For Gazzuz And Other Auto Gurus In The House, Help Diagnose His Car's Condition / Gazzuz HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For GAZZUZ...... by hardbody: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2015
I read about Gazzuz, and after i had asked a few questions, I took my Mitsubishi Pajero to his Garage. The dashboard had showed some sensor light which had refused to go after at least 2 other mechanics fiddled with it. I spent time on Saturday with him. When we were done, although the car remained recalcitrant, Gazzuz came out to meet me on the way, offered to drive me home and he worked on the SUV all night and test ran it for hours and confirmed that the vehicle was in a fit shape. I arranged for collection on Sunday morning. I wish Nigerians were all these good. Great in what he does, approached everything logically and explained at each part of the way, what he is doing to your car.

Gazzuzz....you got me on this. Keep it up.

Still on this guy.....

He still fixed another stuff for me.......Give it up to him.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by Oskilala: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
i have spoken with him b4, if he is real, i will find him and i will kill his enemies.... cool

#SAYNOTOKAZEEMS

10 Likes

Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by nurey(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
The guy nah confirm guy, the first time I met him, he was such a gentle man. trust worthy guy and always willing to render assistance.

Oga Gazzuzz don't let my flattery get into yah head grin

7 Likes

Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by cmoney22222: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
It's me again. The guy is good. Chilex where da hell are thou?
Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
*coughs* how much him dey charge?
Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by jesussaves22: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Not seen him before but have discussed with him on phone. The manner by which he analyses issues tells me that he is good on what he does. Keep it up Gazzuzz and king reign..
Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by ogoplus: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
The guy dey try..........

Fortissimo:
*coughs* how much him dey charge?

when you compare the cost and what some "Kazeem" will do to your car ehn....?
(There some very good Kazeems' o)

1 Like

Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by sledge001(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
GAZZUZ... HMM what can I say? He simply outstanding and very knowledgeable at what he does. So passionate and a true professional. Felt kinda bad when he had to leave bauchi. And for the dude asking about price, wouldn't u rather get your car well fixed at a higher price than patronize road side mechs that'll just complicate things further? Much respect Gazzuz!! One Love
Mike FBN Bauchi.
Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by emmaak2(m): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2015
HOW I WISH HE CN COME TO THE SOUTH SOUTH
Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by apexquest(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2015
oga gazzuzz is good but these days if you ask him for his opinion on car or issues, he would answer you and add the usual "don't ask y" to it.
So Gazzuzz , I want to ask you why??
Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by FFOD(m): 12:30am On Dec 14, 2015
He's good

He's damn good

He really is that good.

His prices......moderate and reasonable
Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by lonelydora: 12:53am On Dec 14, 2015
GAZZUZZ, if only you stay in Port Harcourt. Well done.
Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
hmmm
Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by jayuuk: 5:46am On Dec 15, 2015
He is really good,he has helped me twice fix issues with my car on the phone,even though i got his phone number from nairaland here.
God will bless and prosper all he touches.
Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by BTT(m): 6:08am On Dec 15, 2015
Oskilala:
i have spoken with him b4, if he is real, i will find him and i will kill his enemies.... cool

#SAYNOTOKAZEEMS

But well you see, Gazzuzz is pro-Kazeems.

When he comes back here with his razor-sharp wits and innuendos, no be me tell you o
Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by mployer(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Where does he stay? My car got ignition issues.
Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by hardbody: 1:44am On Feb 10, 2016
mployer:

Where does he stay? My car got ignition issues.

His details are on his profile. Give him a call and you are almost fine. Trust me on this. And he won't put a hole in your pocket.
Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by Anjeco: 6:29pm On May 08, 2021
Please help me with his contact number.
jesussaves22:
Not seen him before but have discussed with him on phone. The manner by which he analyses issues tells me that he is good on what he does. Keep it up Gazzuzz and king reign..
Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by Kassiny(m): 7:03pm On May 08, 2021
Still yet to meet Gazzuzz, My knowledge and experience about cars today,
I give credit to gazzuzz..

Dear Gazzuzz u r appreciated...
Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by zabimaru: 8:32pm On May 08, 2021
Kassiny:
Still yet to meet Gazzuzz, My knowledge and experience about cars today,
I give credit to gazzuzz..

Dear Gazzuzz u r appreciated...

You are not alone, a million and one people have tapped from his wealth of knowledge FREE OF CHARGE

Until you are in a WhatsApp group where you subscribe annually, you might not value the bolded.

I wonder if he had some sort of certificate to back up his knowledge, he'd have probably been a lead engineer in NASA!
Re: This Is For GAZZUZ...... by zabimaru: 8:59pm On May 08, 2021
Anjeco:
Please help me with his contact number.
His contact details are everywhere on the internet, I even saw his details (including Pictures of the red haired Google engineer) on one Lexus owner's website.

In any case, just search Nairaland with his one and only moniker Gazzuzz

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2005 Reving High Rpm / Our Own Indigenous E-hailing App / Tuning The Old Car - Renault 19, Chamade, 1994

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.