Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

How To Quit P0RN Addiction For Good (VERY URGENT) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Quit P0RN Addiction For Good (VERY URGENT) (647 Views)

I Stopped Visiting My Family When I Was Asked To Quit Music –mr. Real / Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! / In The Name Of No Bra Day See Photos Naija P0rn Star Used To Celebrate It (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Quit P0RN Addiction For Good (VERY URGENT) by promiseisaac609: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2015
I know many people are suffering from P$RN addiction, just because they started by watching one to two to getting addicted. If you are addicted you will always want to watch these such materials everyday. Your life will be revolving around these materials. Research shows that those who watch the materials are always very lazy and with time they become very dumb Here is how you can overcome the addiction and start a new life...full below..
http://www.vivasgists.com/2015/11/how-to-quit-p0rn-addiction-for-good.html

(1) (Reply)

Read The Untold Story Behind Tiwa Savage's Pregnancy / Nawaoo SEE How Ugandan Comedian Has S3x On Stage As Audience Watch [photo] / Don Jazzy Allegedly Becomes An Hyundai Ambassador With Olamide's Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.