Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Hate Motivational Speakers! Do You? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Hate Motivational Speakers! Do You? (1512 Views)

Kaduna University Suspends John Danfulani, Lecturer Over Facebook ‘hate Speech’ / I Hate Being Smart! / I Need Good Speakers Of English To Correct This Inscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Motivational Speakers! Do You? by uniqueseun(m): 1:40pm On May 23, 2009
I have always heard this negative emotion expressed about motivational speakers. I found out that many people don't want to attend seminars organized to motivate people anymore. Someone told me that 'motivational speakers don't practice what they teach' because of that she doesn't like attending their seminars. Another person said 'they talk like someone from the moon' that they teach things that are not practicable. What is your opinion? I would like to read your reply. Thanks
Re: I Hate Motivational Speakers! Do You? by chrisical(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2009
They keep saying the same thing over and over again.
Re: I Hate Motivational Speakers! Do You? by Adamsmm(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2009
To me motivational speakers have help alot of people to know how to go about life and have give to many the courage to step into tommorow>>>>>>>> there something I want u to learn here,Some people are very good in criticism.According to John masson"Criticism is Compliment When you Know what u are doing is right"

(1) (Reply)

Borrowed Courses / Federal University Of Technology, Minna (FUT Minna) Holds Her Post Jamb Exams. / Pass Oau Ife Predegree Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.