Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy (4909 Views)

Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2015
It's the same pleasure.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by naijaboiy: 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
captainboris:

Correct man @naijaboy
Naso o cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
captainboris:

Oga, go n try d 2 methods and know d differences. They no dey teach person tins like ds na.
Make sure u come bk and tell us ur experience
9ja man, simple answer that u knw u no fit share, u go de do shakara.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Whats the difference between licking a wrapped lolipop and unwrapped one grin grin grin
damn.. daiva u won't kill me, kai... ur answer murdered the question... grin grin wink
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cry I wish I could answer your question, I'm a virgin too, not that I'm a muslim waiting for marriage, but I've never just had sex before.

Since we're allowed to imagine things, I think it would probably feel like eating a banana without the peel (sex without a condom) and eating the banana with the peel(sex with a condom).

For more information, please take your goddamn piece of crap thread to www.google.com.

hahahaha!!! lamo.. guy easy na

FÛcking clowns!undecided
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
damn.. daiva u won't kill me, kai... ur answer murdered the question... grin grin wink
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister / She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! / Hungry Girls And Their Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.