Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Changing The Name Of A Property You Bought,before You Married Him To His Name? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Changing The Name Of A Property You Bought,before You Married Him To His Name? (681 Views)

Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? / Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? / Changing The Name Of A Property You Bought,before You Married Him To His Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changing The Name Of A Property You Bought,before You Married Him To His Name? by peeparty(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2015
Ladies can you change the name of a property,you bought from your savings worth millions of naira to his name?

Really easy to do I guess?

Re: Changing The Name Of A Property You Bought,before You Married Him To His Name? by maxti: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2015
No. What's the Motive?
Re: Changing The Name Of A Property You Bought,before You Married Him To His Name? by peeparty(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2015
maxti:
No. What's the Motive?
Your confusing me oo.who you be?
mk I take know as I go answer you.

1 Like

Re: Changing The Name Of A Property You Bought,before You Married Him To His Name? by lilmax(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2015
It's not necessary, must everything be a problem?
Re: Changing The Name Of A Property You Bought,before You Married Him To His Name? by richyblink1(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2015
Most times we read meaning into nothing.

If she will be happy finding out that all hubby's properties bought before marriage is still bearing his name alone then she should leave it that way.

For me, it should be Mr and Mrs..... Except she wants division in the family. Since all hubby has before marrying her belongs to both of them, then all she brought to the marriage equally belong to both of them.

1 Like

Re: Changing The Name Of A Property You Bought,before You Married Him To His Name? by 5minsmadness: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2015
Of course she should.
Just like he should change the "next of kin" on his documents to her name.
Re: Changing The Name Of A Property You Bought,before You Married Him To His Name? by Kimoni: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Change kor, APC ni. The mere fact that he is asking me to do it means I will not do it. If it's going to happen, it has to be my decision not his.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Building An Affair-proof Marriage / Photos: Nigerian Pastor Chains 9-yr Old Son For A Month “for Stealing” / 13 Photos Of Nigerian Mothers When You Want To Get A Tatoo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.