Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Why Are Atheist So Annoying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Atheist So Annoying (6578 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Why Are Atheist Called Bad People? / Are Atheist Right On Paris Attacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Atheist So Annoying by falcon01: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2015
Why are atheist so annoying.??
They keep on posting topic bashing God... Even in the comment section. When ever person creates a topic and says thank god I've gotten a job or my soul mate they are there to always say God does not exist. Even when you sneeze your friend says bless you they will still say God does not exist they all think they are Charles Darwin while they are actually dumb and lack common sense they are always showing off about how they are smarter and more rational than every one . They cant answer simple question about their belief ask them how did the universe come to existence they I'll start talking bullsh*t ask them why they hate God they cant answer your the worst part is they even celebrate Christmas. Ask them why?? they can't answer. And when you turn their logic around them they cant handle it.

Forgive me for my English..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2015
Lol. The irony.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by plaetton: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Lol. The irony.

Lol.

The irony indeed.
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by BETATRON(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2015
Lol..when you can't defeat someone in a religious argument he certainly becomes annoying

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Richirich713: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Cuz they have no purpose in life
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Gayjesus: 2:32am On Nov 24, 2015
falcon01:
They keep on posting topic bashing God... Even in the comment section. When ever person creates a topic and says thank god I've gotten a job or my soul mate they are there to always say God does not exist. Even when you sneeze your friend says bless you they will still say God does not exist they all think they are Charles Darwin while they are actually dumb and lack common sense they are always showing off about how they are smarter and more rational than every one . They cant answer simple question about their belief ask them how did the universe come to existence they I'll start talking bullsh*t ask them why they hate God they cant answer your the worst part is they even celebrate Christmas. Ask them why?? they can't answer. And when you turn their logic around them they cant handle it.

Atheists don't go on evangelism trying to convert everyone they meet. sometimes on a bus in Nigeria some people get up with bibles in their hands to make noise from start to finish of the journey. You people try to brainwash everybody with your religion and get pissed off when put in your place. You are free to practice your religion while others are free to criticize.

One thing is sure,the Earth was not created by a god,we have seen clues from the formations of volcanic mountain and the planet earth is no different to them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Fadman4real(m): 5:27am On Nov 24, 2015
Gayjesus:

Atheists don't go on evangelism trying to convert everyone they meet. sometimes on a bus in Nigeria some people get up with bibles in their hands to make noise from start to finish of the journey. You people try to brainwash everybody with your religion and get pissed off when put in your place. You are free to practice your religion while others are free to criticize.

One thing is sure,the Earth was not created by a god,we have seen clues from the formations of volcanic mountain and the planet earth is no different to them.

So who created the mountains, or is it big bang we should belief where the odds of that are ten times a trillion to one. Keep living in a dream world, it is very easy to be an atheist anyway, you live your life like you are not accountable to anyone, only if it were true.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by frank317: 6:10am On Nov 24, 2015
Fadman4real:

So who created the mountains, or is it big bang we should belief where the odds of that are ten times a trillion to one. Keep living in a dream world, it is very easy to be an atheist anyway, you live your life like you are not accountable to anyone, only if it were true.

You really dont know who created the world and you are busy shouting God! God! God. You just fill in every unknown answer with God and your delusion starts from there

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by falcon01: 6:41am On Nov 24, 2015
frank317:

You really dont know who created the world and you are busy shouting God! God! God. You just fill in every unknown answer with God and your delusion starts from there
let me ask you something What purpose do we have if evolution is
real? If evolution is real why don't we see things like half bird half dinosaur, half man half lion, half chicken half frog or half crocodile half pig why all of a sudden things just became perfect Tell me things i don't know

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by falcon01: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2015
Gayjesus:

have you seen clues from animals?? E. G man changing to elephant or frog changes to bird

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Zikdik(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Christians are so compulsively arrogant. I cannot decipher the depth of their self-conceited sense of worth and belonging. The number of times I have been accosted and bullied into listening to their useless banter is immeasurable and when atheists try to correct their ignorance, they claim we won't leave them alone.
Really..

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2015
foolish foolish thats what they are...

There is this cute atheist guy i see around my aunt's place. Super handsome, a bit brawny, tall, and "that smile" I won't turn him down definitely wink

But all the atheists here are ugly angry And to think they have opinions OoopSS!
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2015
@ falcon01

Belief isn't fact.

This is why we have atheists.

They get annoying when accepting their views means all religious people are fools, including those you respect... that would be annoying.

But it isn't exactly the opposite.

I accept we don't know anything about God.
Every religious person attach meaning to events, that is what religion is. It is just a way to make sense out of our existence without proof.
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by orisa37: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2015
falcon01:

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by orisa37: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2015
Because they are silly, funny and talkative.
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2015
Yeah, we organize camps all year long, causing traffic along the main expressways around the country.
We threaten you with everlasting fire because you believe there is a God.
We force your children to be atheists, teaching our beliefs as fact and damning everyone else.
Our atheist meetings are the reasons you can't sleep on the weekend, noise blaring from our loudspeakers.

We knock on your doors on weekends handing out atheist tracts. We represent you in government, all our politicians are atheists. We tell you to be gay or die. We toss tyres on the necks of petty thieves and garlands on the necks of government crooks.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by slimstuff(m): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2015
Most atheists are not bad people, they are just angry but they can not open up to tell you why. Some of them are born with issues. Some are born pedophile some are born gays and they hated God for it. Some where born hermaphrodite and they are just angry with God. But God has solution for it.
Second group. man/ women who want to give in to their lust they rejected God to give in to their lustful nature. If you acknowledge the presence of God, you will have to obey him.so to give in to there lust they denied God. I have seen people come to me after they have fallen heavily ill of aids and other strange illness out their lust " doing what God God them not to do. They came back for God's help.
3rd group: they have asked God for something and God did not do it, they just conclude that is is just like the scary story they tell kids at night. But if you ask your dad for a car and he ignored you, will you run out and start telling people that you have no father. There are many other groups still. Which ever group you are in, there is help, just ask! As for the person that said "they are annoying "there are advice that only age can teach you. There are things your father will tell you at 22, but cos you have not given birth or raised stubborn kids you will not get it then. it may take you more 20 years to understand it, by then he may no longer be their.
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 24, 2015
slimstuff:

\....
Wow. Stop renting your brain out to demons of ignorance.
- UNBELIEF is not the same as HATRED.

As to the rest of your post, you should try to make friends. Mix with people. You sound very close-minded and unexposed.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by hahn(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Yeah, we organize camps all year long, causing traffic along the main expressways around the country.
We threaten you with everlasting fire because you believe there is a God.
We force your children to be atheists, teaching our beliefs as fact and damning everyone else.
Our atheist meetings are the reasons you can't sleep on the weekend, noise blaring from our loudspeakers.

We knock on your doors on weekends handing out atheist tracts. We represent you in government, all our politicians are atheists. We tell you to be gay or die. We toss tyres on the necks of petty thieves and garlands on the necks of government crooks.

After reading this, I can only agree that indeed atheists are really annoying tongue

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by BETATRON(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=slimstuff post=40346998]Most atheists are not bad people, they are just angry but they can not open up to tell you why. Some of them are born with issues. Some are born pedophile some are born gays and they hated God for it. Some where born hermaphrodite and they are just angry with God. But God has solution for it.
Second group. man/ women who want to give in to their lust they rejected God to give in to their lustful nature. If you acknowledge the presence of God, you will have to obey him.so to give in to there lust they denied God. I have seen people come to me after they have fallen heavily ill of aids and other strange illness out their lust " doing what God God them not to do. They came back for God's help.

FIRST..70% of atheist are born normal and sound and 69.9% are born into christian home,,the thing is they don't use sentiments while accessing the bible and most do come to realize that the bible is just Not understandable and cannot be followed by some1 who has even the slightest ability to reason

SeCOND..even those who proclaim to believe In God still commit inhumane crimes and even the majority amongst them are held captive in the shackles of lust..even some atheist are morally sound than those who proclaim to be religious as the saying goes ---Many were called but few were chosen
So as many atheists submit to their lust so also do most so called religious people.

So the issue isn't about submitting to lust or being born with abnormalities..its something else
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Fadman4real(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2015
frank317:

So who created the world.
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2015
Fadman4real:

No one knows if the world was created or not. Simple honest answer.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by slimstuff(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Wow. Stop renting your brain out to demons of ignorance.
- UNBELIEF is not the same as HATRED.

As to the rest of your post, you should try to make friends. Mix with people. You sound very close-minded and unexposed.
Soof Lucifer, you are not an atheist. An a atheist is one who denies the existence of God or any angelic being. But you believe in Lucifer, a angelic being. Sent down from heaven. So you believe the bible. The only resin why you took Lucifer is that he does not require righteousness from you. You come dirty he takes you dirty and give you things and allow your sin to kill you one day. But God (Jesus) accepts you dirty, but change you to be good and require you to go and sin no more. God want you to be conformed to the image of his there son Jesus.
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by slimstuff(m): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=BETATRON post=40348342][/quote] My dear, to believe in God is one aspect. To obey him is another aspect. They may believe in God, yet not obey him. You can believe you have a bad and yet not obey him. A barber once told me that " there is no God " I asked why. He said if God exits why all the sufferings and hunger and pain? I told him that there is no barber in our street. He asked why I told him, that there are many people with over grown dirty hairs. He told me that they did not come to him. I said that is same with God, He said come to me all you who are heavy burden I will give you rest. But people will not come cos he will require things from them. same way he "the barber "will require money God will require godliness.
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by frank317: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
falcon01:
let me ask you something What purpose do we have if evolution is
real? If evolution is real why don't we see things like half bird half dinosaur, half man half lion, half chicken half frog or half crocodile half pig why all of a sudden things just became perfect Tell me things i don't know

I dont know shit about evolution bro, and i dont care ... I just dont understand why it is important for us to believe in a creator when this creator (if at all he exists) does not give a shit about us.
Na we de believe in the creator
na we de pray to am
na we de solve our own problems
na we de make excuse for creator
na we de defend am
na we de worship am
na we de thank am
na we de kill for am
na we de build house for am
na we de collect money for am
na we de talk to ourself, na we go still talk say we don hear am

do you even wonder why we believe in a creator and do everything for him?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Gayjesus: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Fadman4real:

This is a video of formation of volcanic mountain. They weren't created by a god! Kindly show me god creating the planet. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgktM2luLok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp0Xd1qvgGM

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by CoolUsername: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Speechless3:

There is this cute atheist guy i see around my aunt's place. Super handsome, a bit brawny, tall, and "that smile" I won't turn him down definitely wink

But all the atheists here are ugly angry And to think they have opinions OoopSS!
You're better when you're speechless. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Gayjesus: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
falcon01:
have you seen clues from animals?? E. G man changing to elephant or frog changes to bird

The idea is that millions of species are born every time and the fight for survival prompt them to expand to various forms to survive their habitats. Those who cannot survive die off.This is in relation to life in the sea,land and air. The growing of wings,furs,feathers are millions in years of evolution. If you studied your human environment just the same way you studied your bible I'm sure you will realize that humans have formed various ways of adapting to their various environment.

Don't be caught up in myth,lets really study our environment. Perhaps this is why it seems the Europeans are so much evolved than 99.9% of blacks. Blacks simply fail to study the essential and slot in god. Perhaps your next argument will be, god create atomic weapons.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Gayjesus: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Speechless3:

Thank you
Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Gayjesus: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Speechless3:

Thank you

Meanwhile I wonder how you would look without makeup

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by frank317: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Fadman4real:

Jamb question... flying spaghetti monster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Atheist So Annoying by Judas2013: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Gayjesus:

Thank you

Meanwhile I wonder how you would look without makeup

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? / Will Nairaland Leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Alone? / Pope Calls For Respect Between Christians And Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.