Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi (37692 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today / Fellow Tyrant Meets Ayatollah Khomeini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Burger01(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2015
smiley
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by looseweight: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Chinaimporter: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2015
[size=18pt]This is the kind of countries we expect him to be going to....iran,syria,afganistan,sudan and north korea.
This is more like him

[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by tunwumi: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2015
Hajs
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Guyman02: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2015
Iran is a Shiite country, Shiites forbid suicide attacks and are not easily brainwashed like Saudi Arabia Sunni Wahhabi ideology.
Do you know that Iran generates 70,000MW of electricity with a population of 70m compare that to Nigeria 5,000MW with a population of over 150m most of it from homegrown technology.
The manufacture most of the weapons in their military compared to Nigeria that buys everything from abroad.
Iran is not a Muslim fanatical country as churches and synagogues are allowed compared to Saudi Arabia which forbids even bringing in a copy of the Holy Bible.

One problem with us is that many youths in Nigeria depend on western media stereotyping of another country for their news.
Iran has never invaded another country in over 200 years compared to US that is involved in wars in more than 50 countries.
Leaders such as Gaddafi and Saddam were demonised and today we have realised that they were not actually what the western media portrayed them to be.
Who else in the West still talks about 'Moderate rebels' in Syria being the 'good guys' since the Paris attacks? The guy who led the attack on Paris fought in Syria and was considered a 'moderate' and allowed to return to France, he only became a terrorist after he attacked Paris.

Iran is not terrorist country and they are not even ARABS contrary to what many here thinks but Persians with majority Muslim population.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2015
Nigeria will soon turn to a terrorist country under the leadership of @Mbuhari
Buhari is a terrorist, so is his Iran counterpart.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by cruzita(f): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2015
wetin buhari go speak dia when em no dey understand English how e go manage answer questions. chai Nigeria will be disgraced again
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by jane0000(f): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2015
Jobless Yeeebos IPOB make una continue to show hatred to PMB, Him go rule over una yansh for many good years

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Stevebamdex(m): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2015
Buhari is being taught how to make atomic bombs..I just hope not sad

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Idrismusty97(m): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2015
maupe:
This is a big mistake by our President. He should have met with Hassan Rouhani, the President of Iran or Elham Aminzadeh, the female vice president. The Ayatollah is the worst person for a President to tie himself to. He has made countless inflammatory statements against the west, the US and the sovereignty of the Israel state. This time, our president got it completely wrong. What would our allies make of this.
Which sovereignty of Israel state? The whole world have made statements about the sovereignty of Israel state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2015
Sijo01:
ISIS+BH = Terrorist. Nice combo.

You lack intelligence. stop watching nollywood and ait only. sometimes u try to watch cnn and know what is happening.

IRAN IS SHIA MUSLIMS WHILE ISIS ARE SUNNIS...........THESE TWO ARE ENEMY. IRAN IS CURRENTLY IN THE COLLISION FIGHTING ISIS.

IRAN SUPPORT HEZBOLLA AND HAMAS NOT ISIS. IRAN AND ISIS ARE ENEMIES.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by LockDown69(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2015
See peoples mindset, I weep for this country. cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Forwetinnah: 11:46am On Nov 23, 2015
richidinho:
see why Nigeria is broke?

our money is been used to fund Islamic Council,
that is why ISIS, IS, JIHAD, BOKO HARAM seems stronger than the whole world

T.B Joshua said it[/b]

I am telling you..that's why France is using their colonies around to deal with Nigeria now. Booooohari's disgrace will be Epic
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by nellyelitz(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2015
His favourite meeting so far...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by mrkings84(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2015
I pray it doesn't explode here......

Meanwhile, check my signature for extra cash. Just like u, I never believed until I gave it a trial, today I feel free, chat, relax in my home, yet make enough money thats enough for me and my family.
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Idrismusty97(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2015
maupe:

Because the prince of Saudi Arabia, has never declared war on the US or spoken publicly about his desire to see Israel wiped off the map. The Saudi Arabian royal family are very careful with their statements, the Ayatollah is not.
And thats because of petrodollars. Saudi Arabia along with the west and Zionists are major exporter of terrorism all over the middle east and the world, Iran isn't.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2015
TAKE ISLAMIC TERRORIST ASIDE. AYOTOLLA KAMENI IS A POWERFUL FIGURE AS FAR AS WORLD POLITICS IS CONCERNED.
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2015
Hmmmm
No bring back the WORST ooooo
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by goodfornothing(m): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2015
KinkyAngela:
ignorant oaf
saudi arabia is the main financial sponsor of ISIS and other world jihad movement. Iran and saudi arabia are sworn enemies. Elements of the Iranian revolutionary guard and their Hezbollah brethren in Lebanon are currently fighting agaisnt Daesh in Syria
Saudi Arabia is the most peaceful Islamic nation in the middle east
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by ArcIbrahim38(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2015
vkeydon:
see dressing!!!!! Chai..... dis man dey fall my hands why in go wear sweather inside after in wear baban riga.

This is how northern royalties dress....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by jane0000(f): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2015
swindo1:
boko haram meeting isis is gona be bloody, quote me nd die
see as u black n ugly Nawa o.
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
That room is full of terrorists

Somebody should pls bomb it for world peace
Hahahahahaha
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by ogbe2K3(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2015
Do u want to make cool cash online follow this link http://PocketMoneyCash.com/?ref=6772
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Idrismusty97(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
That room is full of terrorists

Somebody should pls bomb it for world peace
You again, Too bad no one will. America and the West just sign a deal with Iran, In a few months now hundreds of billions of dollars would start pouring into Iran, Germany and other Europeans have already indicate interest for business. Millions of tourists would start flooding in and Iran is prepared for that. Maybe that would be the next destination for you flàtheads, Don't even think of peddling drugs there...Your useless flàthead would probably be chop off smiley.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Firefire(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2015
Good luck to Nigeria and Nigerians.

Let the bomb start flying...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Gabrielwilliams(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2015
but wait o.. isnt this nation among the so called "axis of evil?'
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by mustaphaseve(m): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2015
KinkyAngela:
dumb heads like you dont know that Saudi Arabia, the Hq of Sunni Moslems and Salafism are the main financial sponsor of global Jihad movement. However, the Iranains are Shia Moslem and they are mortal enemies with the Saudi's
proof it
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by theSpark(m): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2015
He should tell the Ayatollah to allow for more religious freedoms in Iran especially for Christians.
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by MadCow1: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2015
swindo1:
boko haram meeting isis is gona be bloody, quote me nd die

Eat a Diick, choke on it and die.. angry
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by ArcIbrahim38(m): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2015
maupe:
This is a big mistake by our President. He should have met with Hassan Rouhani, the President of Iran or Elham Aminzadeh, the female vice president. The Ayatollah is the worst person for a President to tie himself to. He has made countless inflammatory statements against the west, the US and the sovereignty of the Israel state. This time, our president got it completely wrong. What would our allies make of this.

Guy even USA and Britain are doing business with China Russia and even Iran......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jerusalem: ''I Am Willing To Take A Bullet For Donald Trump'' - Reno Omokri / Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World / Tinubu Supporters Forcing Keke Napep Riders To Buy His Campaign Stickers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.