Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,470 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi (37683 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today / Fellow Tyrant Meets Ayatollah Khomeini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by fineguy11(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
maupe:

Even Russia needs the US.
russia needs the US? For what?.russia has been under international economic sanctions for over a year,yet they are still balling in ukraine and over the skies in syria...its the US that needs russia,not the other way round..
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by jamst2(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I understand your abhorrence for the bitter truth.

E go do una like dream

By the power of almighty Allah,you will get that your wished death upon you before the month ends...bi izza ti lahi...insha allahu
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Acidosis:
Bubu is a drunk edioot.

The weather is soo hot. I've spent the past 3 hours searching for fuel, in spite the fact that I'm willing to buy a litre for N400!! I need light to keep business running! How do I escape disappointments from those who have given me all their trust?!

I'm confused & tired. Its been 10 days now and the situation remains the same?!

How can a WHOLE Petroleum Minister leave the country for Iran when the people are complaining of Fuel Scarcity?

Madueke addressed this issue tactically in her days, and in fact, she was summoned by the then Senate.

Where is Saraki? I expect Buhari in the senate house before Wednesday! He should come out and discuss his purported "Buharinomics" and the effect of Petroleum products!

Where is Osibanjo? The "Governance on PowerPoint slides & Tongue" Messiah?
Yeye pikin!
Nor gor put water 4 ya engine tank pray make Chukwu help u turn am to fuel, dey wait 4 petrol minista grin
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by jamst2(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
KinkyAngela:
There is not wrong with PMB meeting with Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Sayyid Khomeni. Why does the hypocritical west i.e USA, U.K etc still maintain cordial foreign relationship with the Royal family of Saudi Arabia despite the fact that Saudi remains the exponent of Saalafism/Wahabism ?

Prince Turki bin Faisal Al-Saud, a memebr of the Saudi Royal court, who was/is a major financial backer of Osama bin Ladin & Dr Arma Al -Zawahiri's Al Qaeda, yet he is still a close friend to the top shots in Washington and London

Pls,tell them!
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
jamst2:

By the power of almighty Allah,you will get that your wished death upon you before the month ends...bi izza ti lahi...insha allahu

Save your curses for Putin grin
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by tankoy: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tell them to call their boys (bh) to order.
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by princejayboss: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
KinkyAngela:
dumb heads like you dont know that Saudi Arabia, the Hq of Sunni Moslems and Salafism are the main financial sponsor of global Jihad movement. However, the Iranains are Shia Moslem and they are mortal enemies with the Saudi's

Shatap..... If you don't know anything about the structure of the Islamic jihad cells.

PMB may have more problems coming.... Meeting Hassan Rouhani is the worst mistake he did.... Someone should teach this dude international politics... He just confirmed his kinda mindset
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by catso(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
Why is it that there is no Nigerian flag behind Mr. President, only the Iranian Flag we can see?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by jamst2(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
kernel501:

I HAVE SIMILAR FEELING THAT THE WEST WILL SEE BUHARI AS ANTI WEST, THAT WAS THE CASE OF MOSSI THE FORMER PRESIDENT OF EGYPT.

And who cares
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by jamst2(m): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
maupe:

The Nuclear deals with Iran is being negotiated between the P5+1 nations, the EU and the Iranian nuclear negotiations team, headed by Foreign affairs minister Javad Zariff, acting on the auspices of the Iranian President. The Ayatollah has been completely shut out of the deal, and due to this, has never hidden his opposition to any agreement reached by the parties before. The Ayatollah is a hardliner, unlike the President, who is seen as a liberal and rational individual. This move by our President will put him in bad light with the world powers, especially, the US and Israel. I don't think this was a well thought out move by the President's team. I smell a sabotage somewhere.

Keep calm & cool down,nothing go hap! By the way,are u maupe of channelstv
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by prettyboi1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
KinkyAngela:
:.. So you mean president Nicolas Maduro of Venezuela, a staunch Roman Catholic and President Vladimr Putin of Russia whose country's Air Force is currently pummeling ISIS, both of whom are currently in Iran for the Gas summit, are also a 'fanatic and enemy of peace', right ?
Don't mind those ignorant folks.
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by dBard: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
maupe:
This is a big mistake by our President. He should have met with Hassan Rouhani, the President of Iran or Elham Aminzadeh, the female vice president. The Ayatollah is the worst person for a President to tie himself to. He has made countless inflammatory statements against the west, the US and the sovereignty of the Israel state. This time, our president got it completely wrong. What would our allies make of this.

Same thought crossed my mind.
Ur courting the West on one hand and publicly meeting with someone like d Ayatollah, whose anti - Semitic, anti- western sentiment is well known, at a time wen any semblance of extremism is generally frowned upon
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by dBard: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
maupe:
This is a big mistake by our President. He should have met with Hassan Rouhani, the President of Iran or Elham Aminzadeh, the female vice president. The Ayatollah is the worst person for a President to tie himself to. He has made countless inflammatory statements against the west, the US and the sovereignty of the Israel state. This time, our president got it completely wrong. What would our allies make of this.

Same thought crossed my mind. A diplomatic faux pas
Ur courting the West on one hand and publicly meeting with someone like d Ayatollah, whose anti - Semitic, anti- western sentiment is well known, at a time wen any semblance of extremism is generally frowned upon

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by jamst2(m): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

We know that Tinubu wanted the VP slot either for himself or for his puppet which he got.

The SW APC is believing in the prospect of Buhari will not survive to complete his first term. This maybe mere political vulturism or there is a sinjster agenda in place.

If anything is to happen to Buhari we will hold Tinubu and the entire SW responsible.

And don't go thinking that we in the better south will support an Osinbajo emergency presidency because we can not forget how you betrayed us for a ceremonial vulture vp slot.

Pray for Buhari to outlive his tenure or else what happened in kogi will not be tolerated in the centre.

Kappish?

Why are you igbos full of hatered & vengence against other peeps...guy,u need to be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by bashydemy(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
swindo1:
boko haram meeting isis is gona be bloody, quote me nd die
I just tire for you guys, You just want to comment nonsense in everything... Check the pictures below and tell me what you think they are doing.

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Humaam(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=swindo1 post=40316182]boko haram meeting isis is gona be bloody, quote me nd die[/quote

Eyaaaaa, I pity u
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by sherbol: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
U will Neva understand because u ve bin destined to b dumb n deaf.
D hipocrite will Neva b satisfied
vkeydon:
One question kips baffling me i don't know weather any 1 has an ansa to it as this man is touring round the globe hw doz he communicate with people because i as a nigerian don't understand the Shiit he speaks den hw will outsiders understand him...

Sometimes i appreciate Jonathans wife accent instead of this herdman's english
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by ASMlikpata: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is unfortunate where a citizen is wishing his nation bad luck
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
See the kind negative dressing buhari go just put on?

Boko haram matter on point..........

Quote me, if boko haram hear say buhari travel go isis to negotiate with them to stop them wey be they boko monsters, buhari don finish be that.
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by repogirl(f): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
ALISMILE:
wailers jus continue wailing!
yes oooo and gullible asslickers like you keep licking your vindictive dullards anus.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Sanchase: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Buhari has lost the plot, it seems he is already tired even before he started.

It seems he went to Iran to buy fuel as he wasn't able to buy fuel for himself in naija smiley
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by ALISMILE(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
repogirl:
yes oooo and gullible asslickers like you keep licking your vindictive dullards anus.
why re u helping cry? Drinking panadol again?well that ass isn't bad licking! Wail on girl
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by elopee3000(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
roqdan:
I took ma time to read tru all the comments and it points to only one fact IGNORANCE! may b people really need to read about terror and the father of it all ( America, UK, Jews.....)........... no religion has ever preach and practice PEACE more than ISLAM.
the US sponsored these guys to take over the gulf countries wen they were babies but after the whole saga they bounced back at the fingers that made them heartless............... READ WIDE. World trade centre no JEW on board, building already collapsing before hit ( common wake up folks)
i hadly give comment likewise I dont like pure Ignorance and blind man approach............. God bless Nigeria..
Israel a country of 8 Million people giving Muslim countries sleep less night,if man in Saudi had a Bad dream in the night who caused it Jewish if earthquake kill thaousands in dirty Pakistan who to blame Jewish if boko haram kill people in adamawa who caused it Jonathan and jewish people if iss rape girls in Iraq and Yemen who caused it Jewish if northern people refuse to attend school but rather memorizing holy Koran they still blame Jewish shame to Muslim people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by meccuno: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Yaradua's health was not hidden.

Everybody knew he had a serious ailment even when he was governor of Katsina.

Even the north kicked against his nomination by the PDP for presidency.

In the case of Buhari there is no major health scare and even though he has outlived the national life expectancy for a northerner and was to suddenly drop dead due to natural causes do you think the Boko infested almajiri north will tolerate a Tinubu stooge and fake pastor as their new president?

They will riot and ask their brethren in the army to take over rather than do rankadede to another Kafuri after all their threats, blackmail and Boko activities.

Dey there
Lolz....guy yoÙ suppose dey write scripts for Nolly wood......grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by chopido(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Is this what we asked him to go there and do? When I say he is clueless this is a lot prove.. What is he showing to the western world ? Where lies our stand against terrorism ?
queenstlll:
President Buhari who is in Tehran, Iran, to participate in the 3rd Gas Exporting Countries Forum summit, met with leader of the Islamic Revolution today. See more photos after the cut...

Source: http://examhall.net/home/photos-president-buhari-meets-with-leader-of-the-islamic-revolution/
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by uduokirika1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mumu did any of them visit the Islamist Revolutionary leader??
KinkyAngela:
:.. So you mean president Nicolas Maduro of Venezuela, a staunch Roman Catholic and President Vladimr Putin of Russia whose country's Air Force is currently pummeling ISIS, both of whom are currently in Iran for the Gas summit, are also a 'fanatic and enemy of peace', right ?
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Sagamite(m): 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Truthpallbearer:
Are you Sagamite's double?

Na my triple o.
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Rossikk(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
maupe:

Damn, you sound a slave.
Re: Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi by Rossikk(m): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
gimakon:
Then he condemns ISIS?
YOU'RE A DUMMY! NO BASIC COMMON SENSE. DUNCE!!

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS. SHUT UP AND STOP STINKING UP THE PLACE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) / I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.