Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:51 AM

Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) (1342 Views)

Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by Alexyswiss(m): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2015
This is what my lover's 3 years old younger sis draw at the back of her exercise book...of which I saw when I was about to help her with her home work

please if this little girl could understand and reason this way...why can't some adults do?

Muslim or Christian we are all one...one God

the difference is just Jesus Christ and Mohammed whom I think we just getting confused about

1 Like

Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by tunnyl(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2015
she is still a kid. i hope all the brain washing doesnt scatter her sweet orientation.
Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by ginawest(f): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2015
a three years old drew that? good skill.
Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by tranxo(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2015
Alexyswiss:
This is what my lover's 3 years old younger sis draw at the back of her exercise book...of which I saw when I was about to help her with her home work

please if this little girl could understand and reason this way...why can't some adults do?

Muslim or Christian we are all one...one God

the difference is just Jesus Christ and Mohammed whom I think we just getting confused about

3 year old indeed. Find another lie

1 Like

Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by Alexyswiss(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2015
tunnyl:
she is still a kid. i hope all the brain washing doesnt scatter her sweet orientation.

true talk sha... grin

we all reasoned this way one time in pry sch
Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2015
Remarkably impressive. Talented at quite a young age. Keep the flag flying dear one. Am proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2015
Remarkably impressive. Talented at quite a young age. Keep the flag flying dear one. Am proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by Alexyswiss(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2015
tranxo:
3 year old indeed. Find another lie
okay she's 18yrs old.....
do u see it as a truth now??
Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by tranxo(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2015
Alexyswiss:

okay she's 18yrs old.....

do u see it as a truth now??
No still.
Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2015
She's not three years old. And she didn't draw it, you did the drawing.

Well, I like your orientation, why did you have to lie? grin

1 Like

Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by tunnyl(m): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2015
Alexyswiss:

true talk sha... grin

we all reasoned this way one time in pry sch

yes bro. Then everything started to change. If you go to the North. The part where i did my youth service, the kind of orientation some of the muslim students have about the christian is unbelievable. They said as a muslim you cannot wash in the same bucket as a christian.
Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2015
tunnyl:

yes bro. Then everything started to change. If you go to the North. The part where i did my youth service, the kind of orientation some of the muslim students have about the christian is unbelievable. They said as a muslim you cannot wash in the same bucket as a christian.

That's bad.
Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by tunnyl(m): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2015
gimakon:

That's bad.

as in eh. When i taught them religious tolerance in civic education eh, it was tough!. those adamant kids rejected some of my ideas and some even faced the other side.
Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by Alexyswiss(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2015
gimakon:
She's not three years old. And she didn't draw it, you did the drawing.

Well, I like your orientation, why did you have to lie? grin
lols... grin

even me sef I wouldn't have believed
but I asked her severally she said she did and nobody taught her

that was why I was amazed and shared it here
Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2015
Alexyswiss:

lols... grin

even me sef I wouldn't have believed
but I asked her severally she said she did and nobody taught her

that was why I was amazed and shared it here

The Al - Ameen, she wrote that?

1 Like

Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by Alexyswiss(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
gimakon:

haba bros....can a three year old write that...??
probably somebody did just to pass d message
you set use your head nahhh
Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by Alexyswiss(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
gimakon:

you sef use your head nahhh
Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
tunnyl:

as in eh. When i taught them religious tolerance in civic education eh, it was tough!. those adamant kids rejected some of my ideas and some even faced the other side.

They feel the way to God is being radical. What they. Don't understand is, following the way islam is banned in most nations now, it's time they go back to God and pray. Many of their youths has taken the quaran upside down, and that's what's making people hate islam. Except you have left the shores of Nigeria, you would understand what am saying here.
The only prayer I have for muslims is this, that they repent and follow the true God before its late... like very late. Islam has few good people, the bad ones make the religion seem demonic. And they follow the bad ones, thats why it's like this today.
Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Alexyswiss:

you set use your head nahhh

I wan know na, which one u day!
Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by tunnyl(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
gimakon:

They feel the way to God is being radical. What they. Don't understand is, following the way islam is banned in most nations now, it's time they go back to God and pray. Many of their youths has taken the quaran upside down, and that's what's making people hate islam. Except you have left the shores of Nigeria, you would understand what am saying here.
The only prayer I have for muslims is this, that they repent and follow the true God before its late... like very late. Islam has few good people, the bad ones make the religion seem demonic. And they follow the bad ones, thats why it's like this today.

Just to let you know brother, i am a Muslim. Every religion will come and tell you, "Follow our God, he is the true God". The truth is, only God knows his true followers. I love the way i worship God because i believe you have to humble yourself before him which requires cleaning yourself and bowing your head to him, irrespective of the name you give to that mode of worship. Labeling the mode of worshiping God is what has led to the problems we are having around the world presently. Everybody is complicating things for themselves, trying to prove which religion is superior.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
tunnyl:

Just to let you know brother, i am a Muslim. Every religion will come and tell you, "Follow our God, he is the true God". The truth is, only God knows his true followers. I love the way i worship God because i believe you have to humble yourself before him which requires cleaning yourself and bowing your head to him, irrespective of the name you give to that mode of worship. Labeling the mode of worshiping God is what has led to the problems we are having around the world presently. Everybody is complicating things for themselves, trying to prove which religion is superior.

This is the most matured muslim on Nairaland.
Jah bless!

1 Like

Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by tunnyl(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
gimakon:

This is the most matured muslim on Nairaland.
Jah bless!

It is all about purpose.
Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by Alexyswiss(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
gimakon:

This is the most matured muslim on Nairaland. Jah bless!
I don't call this type of people Muslims.... I call them Realist!!!
Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by Alexyswiss(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
tunnyl:

very true brother....

i am a catholic....thesame problem I'm having with em Pentecostal brothers
they tell you bowing to the pix of Jesus or mary is idolatry and say the way they worship is the only true way

these are just modes of worship....they don't give u ticket to heaven...

only God knows his true followers... true indeed
Re: Look At This Kind Of Intelligence (photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
Alexyswiss:

I don't call this type of people Muslims.... I call them Realist!!!

Abi. Na so now.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Picture Of Baby Dancing In Womb While Being Blessed By God / Prophet Chris Okafor Releases 2017 Prophecies.. Number 3 Will Humble The Muslims / Element Of Divination:Opele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.