Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio (51565 Views)

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 / My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio / MY PORTFOLIO-SUPER REALISTIC CARTOONS AND MANIPULATIONS. ORDER NOW!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 10:00am On May 06, 2016
I have not abandoned the Cat rigging but i did a nightly sculpt...

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 06, 2016
BRAINZBox:

MEN, Kazuna, I doff my hat for you, When u perfect ur animation, u'll really be a blender force..You nailed the tiger (my favourite wild cat)...The first image that gives it that realistic edge does the ultimate killing...Pls a quick question,cos texturing is my weakspot for nw, do u unwrap then go to softwares like photoshop to texture ur u paint in blender?

Texturing is bad business generally....dont mind me.

Yeah, I do my UVing in Blender, I mark out seams manually. Sometimes, I could just use the smart UV option.

I like to hand paint my textures using blender projection systems.

Check out this tuts:

http://jayanam.com/blender-texturing-tutorial-and-tips/

https://www.blenderguru.com/tutorials/basics-realistic-texturing/

http://www.evermotion.org/tutorials/show/8306/texturing-in-blender-tip-of-the-week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liWluJimWM0

But regardless of how u texture, what really enhances the look of ur model is ur shading network. See textures as just a woman's face after taking her bath, See shading as the countless layers of pancake she will apply ontop of that Basic Texture of her face.

With ur shading network u should bear in mind the materials involved and how u want them to appear. So how u composite the shaders for a wooden box should be different from the shaders of an aquatic animal's skin.
Each shader network also depends on the renderer u are using (i.e how d chosen render interprets lights raytracing and material indexes).

Like sommeone said on this thread......Shading is a whole field on its own, A year might not be enough to learn the rudiments.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 07, 2016
look development for the Young Initiate series....

i am gradually learning how to sculpt clothes..

also improving with eye balance, ma corneas are no longer askance when compared to the Omo gal.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by BRAINZBox(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2016
Thanks alot for the tips nd links..really really appreciate.

This lady tribal mark nor easy o..
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by voiceofkingston(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2016
@kazuna, I've been following this thread and this has been really cool, I tried calling your number but your number wasn't going, can I have your contact please There's a project I'd like to discuss, maybe a Whatsapp number would be Okay...Thanks
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 9:56am On May 09, 2016
voiceofkingston:
@kazuna, I've been following this thread and this has been really cool, I tried calling your number but your number wasn't going, can I have your contact please There's a project I'd like to discuss, maybe a Whatsapp number would be Okay...Thanks

eya, apologies....most times phcn is overbearing.

heres ma whatsapp no: 07087592421
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 11:08am On May 11, 2016
The Best Books to Get you in the Mood for General Evil And other Maleficence in Art -

1. Hannibal - Thomas Harris

My number one....I want to be as brilliant and as Renaissance as Dr Hanibal Lecter. No brains fondue anyway.

2. It - Stephen King

My first exposure to this book was age 21....since then tunnels or anything underground seems alluring.

3. Carrie - Stephen King

every one wants to revenge. I wanna stab a blunt pencil at that bully that pulled my knickers in front of the class at age 8....yeah i still bear that grudge. I wanna make a pencil break midway in the air and push the blunt end straing into the iris of that childhood bully (all with my mind power)
I wanna see him whine in front of every body, the gals....i wanna hear him scream.

but then i ve gone past childhood, i am not telekinetic...if only horses where wishes Kazuna will ride grin

4. House of leaves - Mark Z Danielewsky
this book of love will leave u confused.

5. The Exorcist - William blatty

I share a birthday with this author. He is a real MotherKiller scribe.....

That gal shoving a crucifix into her vagina ( and channeling voices of entities) scene kept me deranged for a month.

6. The Hell House - Richard Matheson
the author is dead. But his book , this particular one, lives on...

7. Ars Goetia -
Nothing harmful here....lol

8. the Book Of Shadows - Gerald Garner
a bit insightful, otherwise otter grimoire

I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream – Harlan Ellison

Here u will be truly tranfigured.

9. Pet Sematary - Stephen King
I am sure the day this author kicks d bucket, i will shed a tear or two.

10. The Reluctant Dead -Nuzo Onoh
I never knew a Nigerian Writer can be this imaginative with horror book genre. I lapped her book like it might dissappear into thin air if idont finish it. She delves deep into mythical Igbo horrors and indeed they are rich in spine dicing xters to promise a good nightmare. she should write another one...Her sister got the face and married Ojukwu (tongue in cheek), Nuzo got the brains and penned this masterpiece.

these books are my prized possessions, keeps the mind forever filled with xters to pluck and skinn. I wish i will grow to the extent that i can give enough flesh to the contortions in this books...the levitation scenes, d brooding possessed, the playful demons, Marilyn manson.....
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by nijabazaar: 6:48pm On May 15, 2016
Kazuna, u read Grimoires?
They are potential pathways to Demons. hope u know that?

The other books (some of em) i ve come across but kazuna stay away from Grimores!!!!
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 8:37am On May 17, 2016
nijabazaar:
Kazuna, u read Grimoires?
They are potential pathways to Demons. hope u know that?

The other books (some of em) i ve come across but kazuna stay away from Grimores!!!!

i dont believe in demons...
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 8:46am On May 17, 2016
archive

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 17, 2016
Who can say the name of the film channeled in this ad? cool

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 17, 2016
Imagine if i could do this.....Kazuna, imagine

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by aetel1: 4:57pm On May 17, 2016
C002F15C7 join this bbm channel if you are a lover of graphics... free airtime weekly.. free tutorials and networking on a CGI level
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 10:38am On May 21, 2016
It’s a common situation in animation — a character needs to pick something up, carry it around, then sit is down.

There are a number of ways to do it, but here’s the most reliable way I’ve come across. There are a lot of steps, each one critical.
Follow this recipe and you’ll be able to do it:

Setup
1. Place your object in its starting position.

2. Add a Child Of constraint to the object, targeting the main hand bone of your character.

3. Your object will “jump” when you attach it to the hand with this constraint, so press the Set Offset button on the constraint panel to fix it.

4. Set a LocRot key on the object. This fixes its starting position.

5. On the Constraint panel, set the Influence slider to 0.0 and press the Key button to record it.

Grabbing

1. Animate the hand into place around the object

2. Back up one frame

3. On the Object’s Constraint panel, press the Key button to once again record an Influence 0.0 keyframe.

4. Advance one frame

5. Change the Influence slider to 1.0, and set another Key for it

6. The object jumps out of position. First press Clear Offset then Set Offset on the Constraint panel to fix it

7. The hand now has full control of the object. Animate the hand/body/etc. to do whatever you like.
If a pick up is all that is in your shot, you’re done. However, if you need to sit the object down…

The Drop

1. Animate the hand so that the object appears in it’s resting position, i.e. on the desk, shelf, etc.

2. Back up one frame

3. Set another Key for the Constraint Influence at 1.0

4. Set a LocRot key on the object

5. Advance one frame

6. Set a VisualLocRot key on the object

7. Move the Constraint Influence slider to 0.0 and set a Key

At this point, the display screws up. It shows the object moving back to its initial position. This is an animation display bug. Advance an Reverse the frame counter once and you’ll see that it is where it is supposed to be.

The hand and object are now free to move about independently.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 9:27am On May 25, 2016
Anoda Archive

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Tos87(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2016
Nice sculpt kazuna
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
What happens after you survive a Ban?

U become more Creative for sure, and also possess and overwhelming passion to Annoy the Banning Mod again

NL is an autocratic quora but who cares, peeps will forever bare their minds anytime and anyday.

Mods how market.

i have a particularly nasty 3d impression of NL moderators i did over the course of a month and half.....i will post it here in due time, perhaps suffer anoda Ban...lol.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
Meanwhile, herez The Gala series. i have an animation. ma first attempt at cartoony animation this year.

i am still in luv with hair anyway. countless hours ofHair simulation can cure the seethin pains of fumin over a Mod...lol

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
The previs without hair...and with hair.

u guys will notice my sudden reversal to Cycles.

damm it, i will admit cycles seems at par wt Arnold....perhaps better off.

One regret, u cant use it for animation on an xeon processor with just 16gig....unless u fork it out to a RenderFarm. But Dollar is too strong against d Naira for that. i wonder if there x a Renderfarm here in Nigeria?

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Tos87(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
I like it.. cool. keep it up
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Tos87:
I like it.. cool. keep it up
Thank you....i like that latest clay render of urs at artstation.

My objectives this last quarter of the year are:

1. Creating high- and low-poly models of game characters in cooperation with other 3D technicians
2. Extending my character database and working with different settings, ranging from modern military to post-apocalyptic to dark fantasy
3. Experiment working both with and without concept art references
4. Develop Excellent attention to detail
5. Stop Web programming of all sorts.

6. Acquire a Comprehensive understanding of human and animal anatomy.

7. Yes, i hate to say this, Learn Maya or 3DSmax (i see u reidKrugger, ur animations drawing me to Max)

8. Pay more attention to Clothe simulations, using Marvellous Designer 4 (to think that this software costs almost the price of a second hand toyota camry , but i already got it...kudos p3)

9. Learn PHOTOSHOP. oh God, i hate this application.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Tos87(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
kazuna:
My objectives this last quarter of the year are: 4. Develop Excellent attention to detail.
that number 4 caught me. thanks man, am working on sculpting at the moment. hope to be better.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Tos87(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
kazuna:
My objectives this last quarter of the year are:
5. Stop Web programming of all sorts.
that number 5 caught me. thanks man, am working on sculpting at the moment. hope to be better.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Tos87:

that number 4 caught me.
thanks man, am working on sculpting at the moment. hope to be better.

What area in sculpting would u specialize in, Hard surfaces? or ?
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Tos87(m): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
kazuna:

What area in sculpting would u specialize in, Hard surfaces? or ?
trying out to develop my digital sculpting skills. have not thought of that yet.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by reidkrugger(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2016

7. Yes, i hate to say this, Learn Maya or 3DSmax (i see u reidKrugger, ur animations drawing me to Max)

9. Learn PHOTOSHOP. oh God, i hate this application.

Starting with 9, photoshop is a hell of a programme and i would have easily opted for it if it could do what max does but i guess, every software has a purpose and limits, so all hail King Photoshop for what it does. Now for 7, dude i dunno what to say bcuz i like what you guys do with blender as well and for a guy like you that's pushy, it's just a matter of time. maybe not immediately but it will come. But thinking about it, there's no harm in learning how to use max. i mean, after seeing what Jeff Lew did with "Killer Bean", i wanted to learn his Animation Master 3D software too but couldn't lay my hands on it, so Max or Maya was the natural next point of call. But since then Jeff has moved on with Maya and a lot of guys i looked up to back then moved up to Maya as well. Some ofcourse to Max and other softwares including but not limited to the Great Houdini. For me, helps you can find on forums like this should define that kind of thing. Then alot of people would talk about learning curve and stuffs like that. I think again that what is most important here is what you aim to kill. And i've picked Animating with which 3dsmax co-habits just fine with.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by reidkrugger(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
kazuna:
I have not abandoned the Cat rigging but i did a nightly sculpt...

And yeah, i didnt know that blender has the CAT Rig feature. That was what i used in animating the "gerrarrahere clip" 1 & 2.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2016
I ve just acquired a new Compositing software much like nuke.

the Name is NATRON and the best part is.....IT IS FREE.

Spit on Nuke cool
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Tos87(m): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2016
kazuna:
I ve just acquired a new Compositing software much like nuke.

the Name is NATRON and the best part is.....IT IS FREE.

Spit on Nuke cool
I have Nuke, but my system can't handle it. so is just redundant for now.
I will check this Natron out.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Quests: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2016
Your works are really impressive, do join us on www.addilite.com Nigeria's 1st platform for creative designers. Check it out ok.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Quests:
Your works are really impressive, do join us on www.addilite.com Nigeria's 1st platform for creative designers. Check it out ok.

Thankie . I am checking the url right now.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Went back to my hair again...this time with the Cat.

I wish someone would show me a site where i can get free cat eyes texture. I did a shoddy job again with eyes.

But am happy i redressed some issues wt d hair.

Me and hair.

well it still goes in line with my objectives this month to fine tune as close as i can on every 2016 project.

And i am begining to understand the dynamics of hair. Damm it, God is somethang else. somethang as ordinary as hair got alot of science with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) / 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World / Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.