Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. (68400 Views)

Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) / Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) / Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by iamrealdeji(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Those boys did the right thing for the who.re,they used her like toilet tissues,yeah,she deserves it,she didn't tell us how much she was paid for her job,even if she gained a plate of food,its something.
Also,she added some lies,how could they put your head in water and you're still alive?
I'm damn sure she copied some of the things Uday and Kusay Hussein did to women,her article is full of exaggeration and lies

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by donshady(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Stupid girl... Gerara here mehn. Shiit.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by franklingud(m): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ofcourse, this is what you get when you live in a ZOO.
End time audu and sons.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Tamee(f): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2015

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by shalomblue: 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
The learning point from this whole episode is that parents should train and monitor their wards.Lotanna was just a naive lady with very poor parental guidance.

3 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by doublewisdom: 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Very vivid descriptions.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:47am On Nov 24, 2015
og2711:
While sugarbelly might be a known liar, she didn't make this story up from nowhere. unfortunately however, the bottom line is that she wasn't raped. She was a naive 17yr old who would do anything for a boy she thought she loved, including sleeping with his friends.

I knew her personally and though what she did was very silly at the time (i didn't know she was 17) the truth is that she was never forced, and this went on for months. She always came looking for them, they never went looking for her.

She's an Ibo girl (I won't say her name) and this all happened in 2007...
But she said Audu was the Governor then.... But Audu stopped being Governor in 2003. Ibrahim Idris was the Governor from 2003 to 2012.

As for the story, it is PURE fiction. Even if we are to 'believe the tale', it was pure consentual and nowhere did rape came in. Perhaps, she is bitter that she was used and Dumped... But again, the story is as fake as the butt of Nikky Minaj.

5 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 24, 2015
ha-ha. na real wa.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 24, 2015
Jeloma:
If only you knew...
I'm not defending anyone, I never said it was in impossible for the Audu to be a rapist
But my assertion is that the girl is a pathological liar, she could be forming all the these just for the attention she craves
I believe it's possible that they're actual victims, but she's definitely not part of them.
I really don't give a fvck about the family in question. My primary concern is sugarbelly, and how she's taking her lying skills too far this time
Just follow her on twitter for a week and you'll understand and what I'm saying
I only truly pity the real victims, if there are any and I really hope they get the justice they deserve.

I don't think the girl is lying. The characters, places and events are too acurate for her to be lying. Mustapha later married Abdumalik Ogohi's sister and was using her to practice heavyweight boxing. They are seperated now.

I pity this girl. I also pity our laws that put 2 months limitation period on rape( of a minor).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

But she said Audu was the Governor then.... But Audu stopped being Governor in 2003. Ibrahim Idris was the Governor from 2003 to 2012.

As for the story, it is PURE fiction. Even if we are to 'believe the tale', it was pure consentual and nowhere did rape came in. Perhaps, she is bitter that she was used and Dumped... But again, the story is as fake as the butt of Nikky Minaj.

Everything is not politics! Grow a conscience. Take a moment and think if you had a daughter and men serially raped and manhandled her like this. How would you feel? She was a minor mind you.

It is better you didn't comment than post the above. Come back and apologise to the lady.

4 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by sigmundfreud(m): 3:06am On Nov 24, 2015
Women r women's worst enemy!
This allegations shd not just be swept away as false...and the girl's character (or however u saints chose to label her) does not mean she deserves to be raped!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by sigmundfreud(m): 3:12am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by sigmundfreud(m): 3:17am On Nov 24, 2015
opeaceo:

But she kept on going back, if it happened just once, then we might consider rape, but twice, three times, haba...
Truth is...some of the females here don't even know they are being or have been raped!
So because she's going back...she wanted it abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by shona2487(f): 5:58am On Nov 24, 2015
With all the exaggerated tweets frm her twitter acct, one can easily deduce that the lady hs got some loosed nuts in her head BUT the fact is that, having a rough childhood nd teenage life can f*ck u up REALLY BAD. Most kids frm able homes proceed to college after high school,so it's obvious she wanted to work and earn some money b4 proceeding nd this makes it clear tht her parents were not financially able.working with and getting close to a governor's son cld denifinely sweep ur brain off its rail at that age, a 17yr old frm a poor background wld fall head over heels in obsession or infatuation with whoever provides for her needs. The things she went thru in d hands of those guys still happens to adult these days especially ladies, when their lives depend on d provision of a guy(usually happns abroad). Sugarbelly obviously was a greedy nd confused Teenager BUT the fact is, she was a teenager, a minor and those guys had no right whatsoever to treat her that way. Babies love to play with dirt,do we throw them into it because of that? If the young one was being foolish,the adult should have @least shown some common sense.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 24, 2015
MoltenMagma:
This isn't rape, it is consensual because she kept going back to them hoping he would change.

Sugabelly is a notorious liar but i think at least part of the story is true but seriously exaggerated

This is the part of her story that nullifies anything she has done with the guy. Some ladies do all sort of nonsense with their boyfirends just to keep them but when the hediots left them, they scream to the world and cry like biatches which they are.

Same for those who send their nude pictures and vidoes who cry foul when they dump the guys and the boys in turn upload such online. You caused the damn thing to yourself because of your stupidity. They think if their boyfriends asked for their nude pictures and they say no, the guy will leave them. Can you imagine ?

This lady was in love with an animal who have a crave for groupie at an age whenshe was supposed to face her studies. Dude kept denigrating her but she couldn't leave because she was a gold-digger interested in his father's money and today, she is singing they raped her in a relationship that she couldn't leave since she was benefitting finacially and socially from.

You don't need to hate anyone but yourself for getting involved with animals due to your greed. Let go of this pain you caused yourself else you will never find inner peace and happiness.

3 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by opeaceo: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2015
sigmundfreud:

Truth is...some of the females here don't even know they are being or have been raped!
Lol, now we don't know the definition of rape or perhaps, there's another definition of rape, can you please enlighten us what rape mean??

4 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by opeaceo: 8:21am On Nov 24, 2015
Bluetooth2:

This is the part of her story that nullifies anything she has done with the guy. Some ladies do all sort of nonsense with their boyfirends just to keep them but when the hediots left them, they scream to the world and cry like biatches which they are.

Same for those who send their nude pictures and vidoes who cry foul when they dump the guys and the boys in turn upload such online. You caused the damn thing to yourself because of your stupidity. They think if their boyfriends asked for their nude pictures and they say no, the guy will leave them. Can you imagine ?

You don't need to hate anyone but yourself for getting involved with animals due to your greed. Let go of this pain you caused yourself else you will never find inner peace and happiness.
You've said it ALL.
I owe you a bottle of emmmm Ribena

3 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm not guessing. The story ISN'T pure fiction. Large sections of it are true. But the truth is that it wasn't rape. She let herself be manipulated by her feelings to do stuff she deep down didn't want to. There was a problem of low self esteem to start with..

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2015
Sugabelly's tweets are mostly centred around rape/hate I mean the whole rape-Vala moghulis thingy
Its just that God chose this time to expose her enemies
Plus she's very poetic
And Jeloma or whatever u call yourself be very careful cos no woman would rant with pain, just so u know she's been on it for years(No be today u hear)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by leksbore(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2015
og2711:

Bad belle.

Criminals are more likely to come from poor upbringing. Fact
oga u funny, which one b bad belle ,nah wah 4 u ooo
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Ghost01(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2015
talktimi:
don't have time to read all through your post but first of all, séx with a minor (-18) in Nigeria is considered as rapé (she was 17 when these events took place). She was also beaten and forced into these acts. Pls read through her posts. She reported to the late Audu bit he defended his sons.

Ps do you force your girlfriend to have séx with your friends and does she like it ?
Maza, where did you see a Nigerian law that says having sex with a 17-year-old is rape?

6 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Jesusloveyou: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2015
oshyno:
Papa ajasco wud say : ojigbijigbi.

Amigos come complete d story . Comprende'

Meanwhile dis is a rape incident. I don't care if d babe is a sexmaniac . Non concentual sex took place nad daz rape.

*modified* wowowow wait a sec. She accepted hoping he wud change. Babe u too much. STFU n let it slide.
Note, I don't condone rapist. Infact all repist shud be given life imprisonment but u see, u don't go back to enjoy some diiick after d first " rape" incident and still scream rape. I wud have believed her if she said it was a one off incident. She had to be going there hoping he wud change. Like who does dat. Yet dude dehumanizes you, tmoro u still go back and call it rape later. Naaaa. She was blinded by the goodies around him that she was ready to endure anytin. But at 17 ? Geeeez. U started nacking soo early. Just take it as a lesson.
u are confuse more than d bitch of a girl
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Jesusloveyou: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2015
donshady:
Stupid girl... Gerara here mehn. Shiit.
my annoyance increase as i was reading dis trash from d bitch of a LovePeddler, she should just commit suicide

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Jesusloveyou: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2015
shalomblue:
The learning point from this whole episode is that parents should train and monitor their wards.Lotanna was just a naive lady with very poor parental guidance.
she was just a LovePeddler at 17yrs

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by talktimi(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ghost01:
Maza, where did you see a Nigerian law that says having sex with a 17-year-old is rape?
go and try it first then get caught lets see if the girls family pursues the case of you wont be convicted

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Abimbolaile(f): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
talktimi:
don't have time to read all through your post but first of all, séx with a minor (-18) in Nigeria is considered as rapé (she was 17 when these events took place). She was also beaten and forced into these acts. Pls read through her posts. She reported to the late Audu bit he defended his sons.

Ps do you force your girlfriend to have séx with your friends and does she like it ?

Please grow up..we have seen the babe's lies....while i dont condone rape at any rate..in Nigeria we have 15 yr olds getting married in that same north..so dont say "séx with a minor (-18) in Nigeria is considered as rapé" it just doesnt work that way...did they threaten to kill her? she kept going back for all the goddies...luxury cars and all and she is complaining of being raped...please onto the next one....Niaja and drama.

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Abimbolaile(f): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
talktimi:
not all 17 year old kids suffering from infatuation know that it's not love, she finally gathered the will to break away from him. This where the importance of proper parental guidance and communication comes in. You would have advised your son or daughter properly but many kids out there have only DSTV to guide them through puberty and it's dangers. Even as a matured lady you wont be happy if your boyfriend rough handles you into having séx with his friends talk less of a little girl who didn't know where to run to against a guy from a powerful family.

so she no get parents abi...powerful family my foot...i bet they used condom too...or did she have abortions too? make we add murder to the crimes...Naija and drama

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Saadu207: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
og2711:
While sugarbelly might be a known liar, she didn't make this story up from nowhere. unfortunately however, the bottom line is that she wasn't raped. She was a naive 17yr old who would do anything for a boy she thought she loved, including sleeping with his friends.

I knew her personally and though what she did was very silly at the time (i didn't know she was 17) the truth is that she was never forced, and this went on for months. She always came looking for them, they never went looking for her.

She's an Ibo girl (I won't say her name) and this all happened in 2007...
seriously? Who was the governor as @ that time self? M not from Kogi, just curious

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Abimbolaile(f): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
sigmundfreud:

Yes she did...she wanted it...pls...as a victim of rape myself...somebody should not come n cook up stories..you dont get treated that way the first time and still go back...we are not fools na abeg.was she held hostage...did all her family die? was she a beggar with no one? does she sleep in garages...how does she leave home to do all these things...

Naija n drama

2 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Abimbolaile(f): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
20pounds:

Everything is not politics! Grow a conscience. Take a moment and think if you had a daughter and men serially raped and manhandled her like this. How would you feel? She was a minor mind you.

It is better you didn't comment than post the above. Come back and apologise to the lady.

Please answer the first question...who was the Governor then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ / Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.