Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,325 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. (68391 Views)

Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) / Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) / Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by iPopAlomo(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Who believes someone like this...?!

Then at 17... your curfew is midnight... mehn... she had it coming...

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Toks2008(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
sandraokosun1:
No offence, even if ths is true. Ths girl is just a cheap løosed b.Itch. Years after the way she still says that raw word mess, doesnt denote a rape forced case. She was obssesed with them.
Some guys like rough sex adventures doesnt mean rape.
She hasnt said where she was threatned if no more.
She didnt also say they planned to kill her when she reported them.
She obviously wont have be going to the big hotels, swimming pool, luxury homes,and having sex with them at first date.
She is truly a girl of luxury and must have gotten alot money frm doing ths. Frm her story, her only pain is when they made her do it in presence of people that were strange to her.

You can get that much frm them and expect to call the shots on how they want to penetrate u, which u kept going to them 4.

She is only telling half story

She was just 17 at the time...you need to understand how teenage brains are wired.

She was taken advantaged of and even if i have sex today with a 17yr old lady..it is very wrong even if she consented.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
They fcvked her not once,not twice,but uncountable and she still carried her two legs there,hmm I smell shiat.if its true then even for a freak like me its unimaginable. For one I can't share any cunnt with anybody.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by blessedfavoured: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Its really interesting how no one is condeming the guys for taking advantage of a 17 year old girl. What business does a 25 year old man have with a 17 year old?

Yes she kept going back- does that make what the guys did right?

Its amazing how future mothers and women are castigating the girl without even talking about the guys. I can only imagine your teenage daughter getting introduced to sex at a young age by a much older guy, of course she'll enjoy it- I really hope you'll hi-5 those guys and call her a slut since she enjoyed it and not term it what it is - rape.

So many rapists and potential rapists- the guys on this forum.

Spits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nihilist: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Groupie love.

Ain't no fun if the homies can't get none.

2 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by ogashakiru(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Is this Sugabelly story really true? I mean the girl is known to peddle a lot of burnt dodo undecided
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by 9jatatafo(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
That name Ema Oloyo sounds very familiar to a guy I know from the University of Benin and he is an Edo guy. I hope he is not the one. Please sugar whatever I need details
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Lobolintin(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Am always keeping an eye on all my nieces and cousins,.. Any dude messes up with them... Ama show them am bigger than the so called unfollwed law......
I can be deadly when it has to do with rape.... Rape who I know and I will surely plug out one of your eyes... Police station no follow... If you can't hold konji.... GI and rape ashewo.. Just 500 even some places nah pay for one get two....

Say NO to RAPE......

2 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by godwin120alex: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
I just don't know what to say
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by billyG(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
She is an extorcionist that used what she hav 2 get what she want..money.sugarbelly ko! sugar kunt ni!
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by pelumzy007(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
shocked at 17 men ur p**** has been through a lot.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by danbrowndmf(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Saw this on twitter earlier today, been expecting it to be here though. Why people did nt believed sugabelly at 1st was because she has a very bad record of lying alot on twitter, they started believing her with this story.i just hope the Nigeria government take adequate action on this matter.

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by BodyKiss(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
ipreach:
But she enjoyed it?

Jesus as DP, sees rape as nothing. Speaks volume. No surprise there.

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Eureka123(f): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
sandraokosun1:
dude dont get me wrong! My point is she was absolutely aware of what she was doing even better than a 30yr old. It her cruizing life with the children of a rich gov only got spoilt when those guys saw and filled their desires with her and wanted to experiment new fun on her, she kept meeting them like the loose bitc!H she was.

U can smell an innocent girl rape story frm miles nt this are runz girl gone bad story

Which brings us to the main point. Whether she wanted this or not at the time, nobody deserves such beastiality! If you as a man can do this to a young girl because she 'supposedly' likes you/it, then you are the devil himself! (If her claims are true, of course)

smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by amaechionuh(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Islam has a thing with rape.

2 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by 9jatatafo(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
Women are truly going through a lot from guys behind closed doors. On a second thought one man will marry this girl and when her husband wants to bleep she will say she is tired but she couldn't dare say such to her then rapists

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by repogirl(f): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
blessedfavoured:
Its really interesting how no one is condeming the guys for taking advantage of a 17 year old girl. What business does a 25 year old man have with a 17 year old?

Yes she kept going back- does that make what the guys did right?

Its amazing how future mothers and women are castigating the girl without even talking about the guys. I can only imagine your teenage daughter getting introduced to sex at a young age by a much older guy, of course she'll enjoy it- I really hope you'll hi-5 those guys and call her a slut since she enjoyed it and not term it what it is - rape.

So many rapists and potential rapists- the guys on this forum.

Spits.
I tire oooooooo..... I am ashamed and sorry for my fellow women. They will probably understand it better when their seventeen year old daughters are treated the same way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by kennycalls(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Are babalola is a bad excuse of life if he's representing this savages!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Greenbullet(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
we all know this is the work of PDP.but this is a wrong way to dissuade people from voting APC.I know did so called sugabelly and she be olosho .pls disregard her lies.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Myself2(m): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
[size=18pt]Hmmm,my question is why did Prince Audu die the way he did,,,,,?when he was so close to realizing a life ambition (of being elected twice to the office of governor),was it karma,was God teaching some persons some lessonshmmm,let me be an African and refrain from speaking ill of the dead.
WETIN CONSIGN ME SEF [/size]
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by kennycalls(m): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Afe babalola is a bad excuse of life if he's representing this savages!

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
why didn't she report to the police?
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by passionate88: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nigeria girls and money. Na money make her stay. Person do all those things to you and you still open mouth say you love him! He shared you amongst his friends and you still go with him to his house. If by mistake he married you, would you have revealed all these things about him?

Love my foot

But at 17 years! apc won't see this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by mbulela: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
amaechionuh:
Islam has a thing with rape.
Such comments should not be allowed on a forum populated by supposed sane persons.
Moderators please remove this comment.

2 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
I don't like Audu but that girl is lying.

I don't believe the story.
Who goes back to be raped again and again

Look at the raw words she's using, like she enjoyed it, or she just wants the 5mins fame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by livinbygrace: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
This is not rape..She wanted to roll with Bigger boys and that was the outcome.It happens daily and she always went back for same action.Moreover,she was not forced.Ur papa no get Okada,u dey find man wey get aeroplane.Abeg i no blame Audu,they used what they have to get what they wanted.Afte rall they no force her.This should serve as a deterrent to all other Gullible girls(I cant date a poor man),that all glitters are not always gold.Shikena!!

2 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by livinbygrace: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
passionate88:
Nigeria girls and money. No money make her stay. Person do all those things to you and you still open mouth say you love him! He shared you amongst his friends and you still go with him to his house. If by mistake he married you, would you have revealed all these things about him?

Love my foot

But at 17 years! apc won't see this

No mind her Jare,na one of those GOLD DIGGERS wey dey always form high class.Dem dey find big boys.Love my foot!!

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by shakurkings(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
according to her, this 'rape' thing didn't happen once. my question now is
the second time and subsequent times it happened,what were you doing in that house again?
who gets raped once and still goes back to the same place she was raped to meet the same person she claimed raped her?
I'm not in support of rape or any other abuse on women but this story doesn't look to be the whole truth. maybe there's some element of truth in it but it's not the whole truth.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
livinbygrace:
This is not rape..She wanted to roll with Bigger boys and that was the outcome.It happens daily and she always went back for same action.Moreover,she was not forced. Ur papa no get Okada,u dey find man wey get aeroplane.Abeg i no blame Audu,they used what they have to get what they wanted.Afte rall they no force her.This should serve as a deterrent to all other Gullible girls(I cant date a poor man),that all glitters are not always gold.Shikena!!

Exactly!!

All these NL women taking sides with her should read again. Top to bottom.

Seems like when they hear raped, their ears will stand, they don't want to examine the evidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by anonimi: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
BodyKiss:
Jesus as DP, sees rape as nothing. Speaks volume. No surprise there.

.......with "Christian posts to edify souls".
The ipreach moniker na real blasphemer! embarassed
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Bigii(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
talktimi:
the girl actually has a not too sterling record on twitter but I'm 100% sure she didn't make this story up. It had trended about two years ago then yesterday again when Audu's death was announced.
Rapist I hail oooo undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) / Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.