Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,659 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. (68390 Views)

Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) / Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) / Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Haryohdeji(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
talktimi:
You guys should really see this

Twitter user @Sugabelly narrates ordeal with late Prince Abubakar Audu's sons/nephew to the TL

http://www.subdeliveryman.com/2015/11/update-echecrates-narrates-ordeal-after.html#more
I hope dis will b nxt super story after One Man Poison
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by bamite(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ujoan:

I don't care that she's a liar now . . . . you don't get gand-raped at 17 and turn out to be Mother Theresa. This girl is passing through severe PTSD and anybody can see the realness in her post.

Even if it didn't happen to her exactly, it still happened and doesn't make it any less real.

It's really disgusting!

Enough of the ranting and all your noise. She is nothing but a gold digger who got more than she bargained for, what stopped her from going as far away as possible from them after the 1st incident, she kept hanging around and now coming to claim rape. They should sue her a.ss jor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by ThePrecog: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dear Sandra,

Please go and check what rape means... I can be naked in your arms and if I say no... It's still no. That she goes back is irrelevant.

She was 17... Nigerian 17, not American 17 o...

Besides, go and study the psychological changes that those people that are kept hidden in basements etc for 20 years 25 years go through... They become so frightened that even with the front door open, they won't run out... You don't understand.. Is not a joke.

sandraokosun1:
she is reliable 4 her actions, at 17 she knws how to crush on a man, she knws how to work and date a guy, she knws how to have sex in a car, she knws how to go t
o big luxury hotels, and government house, spend huge money, and probably get to be a big girl that disses her senior girls. She only got the bitter taste of the dose
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
This girl is a liar.He used to Bleep u in his car,was it rape?You only disagreed with a party.But you never said no and was participating for more than once.Lets assume the first was by force,what happened the other times and you were still doing it with them.Were u held incommunicado and falsely imprisoned ?the only thing I can deduce from the pain of this gold digger is that she was expecting more from the guy but got used and dumped.I know how you women of easy virtue run after these guys with silver spoons and do all unthinkable sexcapades in the heat of the enjoyment.I witnessed one that involved anal sex with the gal but turned to rape accusation when the silver dude started patronising the gal's friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Elxandre(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
shona2487:
With all the exaggerated tweets frm her twitter acct, one can easily deduce that the lady hs got some loosed nuts in her head BUT the fact is that, having a rough childhood nd teenage life can f*ck u up REALLY BAD. Most kids frm able homes proceed to college after high school,so it's obvious she wanted to work and earn some money b4 proceeding nd this makes it clear tht her parents were not financially able.working with and getting close to a governor's son cld denifinely sweep ur brain off its rail at that age, a 17yr old frm a poor background wld fall head over heels in obsession or infatuation with whoever provides for her needs. The things she went thru in d hands of those guys still happens to adult these days especially ladies, when their lives depend on d provision of a guy(usually happns abroad). Sugarbelly obviously was a greedy nd confused Teenager BUT the fact is, she was a teenager, a minor and those guys had no right whatsoever to treat her that way. Babies love to play with dirt,do we throw them into it because of that? If the young one was being foolish,the adult should have @least shown some common sense.
You obviously missed the fact that she attended Loyola college which isn't close to cheap.
So, she def wasn't poor.

3 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by mumoftwo(f): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
og2711:
While sugarbelly might be a known liar, she didn't make this story up from nowhere. unfortunately however, the bottom line is that she wasn't raped. She was a naive 17yr old who would do anything for a boy she thought she loved, including sleeping with his friends.

I knew her personally and though what she did was very silly at the time (i didn't know she was 17) the truth is that she was never forced, and this went on for months. She always came looking for them, they never went looking for her.

She's an Ibo girl (I won't say her name) and this all happened in 2007...

I guess this puts all speculations to rest. Sugabelly was just being a very silly young girl even at the expense of her well being. She was not raped in a criminal sense, if you know what i mean. This is a case of unhealthy infatuation. I have been in these shoes before, but not to the extent of this sado masochism or even allowing my ex's friends to sleep with me. My ex was soo jealous, he wouldn't suggest that anyway. But I didn't mind the fact that my ex was sleeping with his uncle's wife. Infact i even had an abortion for him. Thank God I have put all that behind me.
I think sugabelly should simply turn her life to Christ and receive her healing from God.
My own two cents.

3 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by queenfav(f): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
sandraokosun1:
No offence, even if ths is true. Ths girl is just a cheap løosed b.Itch. Years after the way she still says that raw word mess, doesnt denote a rape forced case. She was obssesed with them.
Some guys like rough sex adventures doesnt mean rape.
She hasnt said where she was threatned if no more.
She didnt also say they planned to kill her when she reported them.
She obviously wont have be going to the big hotels, swimming pool, luxury homes,and having sex with them at first date.
She is truly a girl of luxury and must have gotten alot money frm doing ths. Frm her story, her only pain is when they made her do it in presence of people that were strange to her.

You can get that much frm them and expect to call the shots on how they want to penetrate u, which u kept going to them 4.

She is only telling half story

she is reliable 4 her actions, at 17 she knws how to crush on a man, she knws how to work and date a guy, she knws how to have sex in a car, she knws how to go to big luxury hotels, and government house, spend huge money, and probably get to be a big girl that disses her senior girls. She only got the bitter taste of the dose
thank you for speaking my mind..I am so pissed at her saying it was rape..She was a 17 year old senseless teenager who was carried away by the guy's swag and family name.The dude exploited her naivete and felt,what the heck,let me pass her round to my friends and family to enjoy.The se.x was very consensual in my opinion.The guy banged her daily inside his car?dem tie her leg there..She kept going back for more.Its easy to cut associations with someone if you mean to.She could have stopped work or told him in a firm voice to stop the first day he tried touching her.She acquiesed,now going on twitter to say what I don't even understand.Its just like ana in 50 shades of grey saying christian raped her.My heart would go out to her only if she was held hostage.She wasn't!Na only she waka go and didn't try to stop going if not for her university that took her away.She should let us hear word abeg.It was just an abusive relationship,to which she gave her full consent.This is a clear cut case of volenti non fit injuria-meaning no injury can be done to a willing person.Rape is not the case here abeg

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Koolking(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ujoan:

Just SHUT UP already . . . you are just plain irritationg!

Why you keep insulting this girl and defending that family is beyond me . . . . You must be one of them and I agree with her when she said you all deserve to DIE!!!

A putatively jealous, estranged and pained young lady posted a ridiculous story on social media probably for attention sake or to defame an entire family for a seeming wrong to her. I am tempted to ask, is cyberspace her best shot to get redress?

People do all kind of things on social media just to get your attention. Come to think of it, why are most women always accuse men of rape when relationships go soar? When the relationship was all bliss no one heard of her purported rape experiences. Seems, she's seeking sympathizers.

I have learnt to hear both sides of the story before passing my verdict.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by danbrowndmf(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jeloma:
If only you knew...
I'm not defending anyone, I never said it was in impossible for the Audu to be a rapist
But my assertion is that the girl is a pathological liar, she could be forming all the these just for the attention she craves
I believe it's possible that they're actual victims, but she's definitely not part of them.
I really don't give a fvck about the family in question. My primary concern is sugarbelly, and how she's taking her lying skills too far this time
Just follow her on twitter for a week and you'll understand and what I'm saying
I only truly pity the real victims, if there are any and I really hope they get the justice they deserve.
oga SHUTUP! Somebody is telling you they raped her with all evidence u are still say saying gibbrish! Sugabelly is a liar yes we know.but she has evidence to all this.am from kogi state and that family in question is evil and Justice must Prevail.Keep shut if you dunno what to say sir!

She once talk abt this same thing last year but they silent her,saying they will sue her with all there lawyers,yet u are here saying nonsense. If na ur sister abi na ur mama dem rape nko? Getout abeg!

3 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by queenfav(f): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
talktimi:
in other words you support rapé. Cool. We don't pray for bad things to happen to us or our loved ones but just imagine your kid sister was the victim here (God forbid)
bros,I am a lawyer and I can authoritatively say this wasn't rape.On account of age yeah,but arguing the facts there was a consensual relationship here.Its just sad that at 17 she had such diminished capacity as to be so obsessed over a man.Even at that,its not reasonable in the eyes of the law to keep on going back to your alleged rapist,especially when you were not held captive.So far ,I am yet to hear of any threats issued to her that made her continue seeing the guy.I am feminist by all standards,but I am also very realistic about issues.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by mbulela: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
I am really surprised that no one who knows her has spoken out here.
She is relatively known around the blogging world among young naija in diaspora.
I have had her mention severally about a past involving rape.
I actually think (judging by her posts years back) that she has some mental health issues. Who knows if this sordid events with Audu's triggered it? If her health issues preceded it, then some might argue that she has exaggerated the events due to her health issues.
After all said and done, if she was raped just once. It is bad enough and it does not matter whether she went back to their company several times after. Nothing justifies her violation.

We seem to have a culture that seeks to rationalize rape. Same argument surfaced when we analyzed Olamide's song here months ago. Rape is rape and can never be justified.

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Godsonkemz(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
And she had the guts to speak it out on a social media. How could she had allowed such a taboo, to be used by both the son and his father for money. She got wat she wanted.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by alheriTOJ(f): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
For God's sakes she was 17years at the time! She was young and easily manipulated. I believe has been scarred in ways alot of you guys don't and cant even begin to imagine. You dont know her struggle and pain, there are so many rape victims who have being threatened into silence by and they suffer in silence, alot of rape cases are actually under reported cause one person feels they bully the victim. Do you know what your sisters, cousins, nieces have gone through in this life.

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by mbulela: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
queenfav:
bros,I am a lawyer and I can authoritatively say this wasn't rape.On account of age yeah,but arguing the facts there was a consensual relationship here.Its just sad that at 17 she had such diminished capacity as to be so obsessed over a man.Even at that,its not reasonable in the eyes of the law to keep on going back to your alleged rapist,especially when you were not held captive.So far ,I am yet to hear of any threats issued to her that made her continue seeing the guy.I am feminist by all standards,but I am also very realistic about issues.
In your view and in view of the law, what is rape?
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by 2naira50kobo: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
This is the best comment I've read so far.

The bold parts throw a whole lot of light into the scenario. There was no mention of the perks she enjoyed from "hanging out" with the big rich guy... The jewelry, cash et all.

After being shocked a first time, one does not put ones hand into an electric socket whether it is on or off... well, except you're an electrician; in this case, love peddler. There are indecent ladies out there who have groupies with men up and down for money... Tomorrow, they would come out and start shouting rape if they were not paid as agreed, there's a misunderstanding between the parties to the groupie or they are being used to blackmail/tarnish the 'persons' image.

Repetition is no longer mistake. She had a choice to leave but she kept going back... The question is WHY
Anybody with common sense can tell without sentiments that this is clearly a misrepresentation of the events that transpired.

*Rape is a serious issue and rapists should not be allowed to go free but do not misrepresent a story just to gain public sympathy or acceptance*

abbey621:
The number one question everyone should be asking is about consent! She had sex multiple times with the same guy over and over again, she kept coming back for more. She sounds like an intelligent person so she had the opportunity to run away or report the situation immediately. Before anyone give an excuse such as fear or emotional dependency, let's examine the wordings of her twitter rant. She used the word f*cked numerous times and gave explicit details of the whole situation, a psychological analysis would reveal imaginative attribution, the girl was never raped! She was handled roughly but kept coming back for more, she was never kidnapped or a gun held to her head. Another consideration here is the fact that a 17 year old who would willingly have sex in a car multiple times and wander off with a 25 year old speaks of her questionable character. Is she an orphan? Can't imagine someone with good parents disappearing with a stranger. All I'm saying here is you don't go back for more unless you are enjoying it, plain & simple!
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
She was actually enjoying it at first, she makes the guy believes that she was sexually addicted.

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by xynerise: 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
I can only believe the first rape story but the subsequent ones, I guess she likes being treated like a LovePeddler. How can a sane woman return back to where she was raped?
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by mbulela: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
2naira50kobo:
This is the best comment I've read so far.

The bold parts throw a whole lot of light into the scenario. There was no mention of the perks she enjoyed from "hanging out" with the big rich guy... The jewelry, cash et all.

After being shocked a first time, one does not put ones hand into an electric socket whether it is on or off... well, except you're an electrician; in this case, love peddler. There are indecent ladies out there who have groupies with men up and down for money... Tomorrow, they would come out and start shouting rape if they were not paid as agreed, there's a misunderstanding between the parties to the groupie or they are being used to blackmail/tarnish the 'persons' image.

Repetition is no longer mistake. She had a choice to leave but she kept going back... The question is WHY
Anybody with common sense can tell without sentiments that this is clearly a misrepresentation of the events that transpired.

*Rape is a serious issue and rapists should not be allowed to go free but do not misrepresent a story just to gain public sympathy or acceptance*

Dude, irrespective of the perks she was getting, sex without her clear and concise consent is rape.
It cannot be rationalized.
Even prostitutes can be raped. I know it is a tricky scenario but it is very tenable.

2 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Orikinla(m): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
The demons don fork am finish now. Nothing remain to enjoy for her future husband. But would they be happy if some men did the same terrible things to their sister or mother? I am sure, the missing Chibok school girls are sex slaves in the mansions of these Hausa demons. That is why they have stopped looking for them.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by pclaphp: 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
have meet some bad and evil lawyer too, his name is Michael Bankole Barrister he is focused to scam his clients,he work now days in Abuja, he is goal is only get fees as much as possible, he have been working his professional in UK too but needed leave here, a rumor say that he molested a very little boy, so he seems to be gay too
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by queenfav(f): 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
mbulela:

In your view and in view of the law, what is rape?
Permit me to refer you to the criminal code of nigeria Section 357 and 358 of the Criminal
Code Cap “C38”, Laws of the Federation,
2004 )
In plain language, in Nigeria, a person has
committed rape when he has sexual relations
(carnal knowledge) with a woman against her
will; or
a) without her consent or,
b) while putting her in fear of death or hurt or,
c) misrepresenting as the husband of the woman
or,
d) having carnal knowledge of a girl under 14
years, with or without her consent or,
e) having carnal knowledge of a girl with
unsound mind.
The above are the elements of rape that every court will consider to make a finding of guilt.Now,where does sugarbelly fall?Unsound mind? Abi was she less than 14?Please abeg.Athough,onsent to se.xual relations if initially given (even between husband and wife) and later retracted amounts to ra.pe.The law is any further thrust after the lady says stop is deemed revocation of consent which amounts to rape.But realistically,Na nigeria we dey.0the court will look at the conduct of the victim too.That's why people say rape victims are put on trial..Yeah,because you can't sentence a man to life imprisonment upon allegations which have not been corroborated by anyone but the victim.An aggrieved lover may easily accuse the ex of rape just to get back at him.That's why rape has to be proved going by all the criminal elements.So,please drop the sentiments.

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by mbulela: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
JJJC:
She was actually enjoying it at first, she makes the guy believes that she was sexually addicted.
My personal conclusion is that the girl is mentally unstable. She has repeatedly talked of being maniac depressive and maybe even bi polar.
If she says she was forced into sex against her will, unfortunately we do not have a counter view to hold against her.
That is why folks need to be careful who they sleep with.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by mbulela: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
queenfav:
Permit me to refer you to the criminal code of nigeria Section 357 and 358 of the Criminal
Code Cap “C38”, Laws of the Federation,
2004 )
In plain language, in Nigeria, a person has
committed rape when he has sexual relations
(carnal knowledge) with a woman against her
will; or
a) without her consent or,
b) while putting her in fear of death or hurt or,
c) misrepresenting as the husband of the woman
or,
d) having carnal knowledge of a girl under 14
years, with or without her consent or,
e) having carnal knowledge of a girl with
unsound mind.
The above are the elements of rape that every court will consider to make a finding of guilt.Now,where does sugarbelly fall?Unsound mind? Abi was she less than 14?Please abeg.Athough,onsent to se.xual relations if initially given (even between husband and wife) and later retracted amounts to ra.pe.The law is any further thrust after the lady says stop is deemed revocation of consent which amounts to rape.But realistically,Na nigeria we dey.0the court will look at the conduct of the victim too.That's why people say rape victims are put on trial..Yeah,because you can't sentence a man to life imprisonment upon allegations which have not been corroborated by anyone but the victim.An aggrieved lover may easily accuse the ex of rape just to get back at him.That's why rape has to be proved going by all the criminal elements.So,please drop the sentiments.

She is of unsound mind (as i stated earlier). Whether she was when it happened, i can't tell.
I do not agree with you on the issue of 'na Nigeria we dey o'. That should not come into the legal analysis of an alleged rape case. It does not matter how many times she went to their house. Even if she is naked and holding his D in her hands and about to suck it and subsequently decides not to be interested in the act, consent has been withdrawn, revoked and proceeding without a renewal of consent is rape.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Forwetinnah: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Surely a man who is depraved enough to marry this child will produce monsters worse than him. I've heard a similar story too...babes, stay away from some politicians and their kids. If not for money, would anyone want to get close to brutes like these??

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by mbulela: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
mumoftwo:

I guess this puts all speculations to rest. Sugabelly was just being a very silly young girl even at the expense of her well being. She was not raped in a criminal sense, if you know what i mean. This is a case of unhealthy infatuation. I have been in these shoes before, but not to the extent of this sado masochism or even allowing my ex's friends to sleep with me. My ex was soo jealous, he wouldn't suggest that anyway. But I didn't mind the fact that my ex was sleeping with his uncle's wife. Infact i even had an abortion for him. Thank God I have put all that behind me.
I think sugabelly should simply turn her life to Christ and receive her healing from God.
My own two cents.
She is a seriously messed up girl (according to her own admission) but still does not justify her violation.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Orikinla(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
She has confessed her own sins, but ask your girlfriends and wives who are retired runs babes to confess their own past sexual adventures. Many female students were raped on and off campus, but they have kept their secrets from the knowledge of their boyfriends and husbands. I know a popular very pretty and sexy Lagos big girl who was gang raped by her boyfriend and buddies and he spat into her vagina before they kicked her out of their pad. She later got married and the rest is history. Many of the babes posing and posturing as your "girlfriends" have had similar terrible experiences.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
I'm sure ds lady had other serious and responsible guys who wanted to date her around d time ds abuse took place but she preferred to date ds alleged rapist bc he is a governor's son.

She had d option of reporting d 1st rape, ending d relationship (or both) but she never did because she was enjoying d money and fame.

Her insatiable greed exposed her to all ds.

This story line sef looks more of a nollywood drama jooor

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Leez(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=talktimi post=40317948]You guys should really see this

Twitter user @Sugabelly narrates ordeal with late Prince Abubakar Audu's sons/nephew to the TL

http://www.subdeliveryman.com/2015/11/update-echecrates-narrates-ordeal-after.html#more[/quote
ds girl na idiot
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Another Kim kardashian in the making.

So much traffic to her blog now.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by mbulela: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
captainboris:

I'm sure ds lady had other serious and responsible guys who wanted to date her around d time ds abuse took place but she preferred to date ds alleged rapist bc he is a governor's son.

She had d option of reporting d 1st rape, ending d relationship (or both) but she never did because she was enjoying d money and fame.

Her insatiable greed exposed her to all ds.

This story line sef looks more of a nollywood drama jooor

so in your mind, every runs girl deserves to be raped
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Forwetinnah: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
leahcimzil:

all of the little things make big things. She might just be what she is today because of these harrowing experiences.

Exactly...they don't know what a traumatic experience can do to a person; besides some of these politicians and their kids aren't spiritually clean...sexual contact with these people can mess up one's life. I keep warning!! These people aren't clean, having any form of intimacy with them invites trouble...some are mentally unstable after an encounter with them.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by queenfav(f): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
mbulela:

She is of unsound mind (as i stated earlier). Whether she was when it happened, i can't tell.
I do not agree with you on the issue of 'na Nigeria we dey o'. That should not come into the legal analysis of an alleged rape case. It does not matter how many times she went to their house. Even if she is naked and holding his D in her hands and about to suck it and subsequently decides not to be interested in the act, consent has been withdrawn, revoked and proceeding without a renewal of consent is rape.
My annoyance is that why did she keep on going there?That the thing every judge would ask.So she should blame everything on her diminished mental capacity rather than saying it was rape.Besides rap.e as an offence has to be corroborated by medical evidence.Here its her word against his.For all we know they were having a highly dysfunctional relationship which she enjoyed at that time.She is grown now,I am sure that's why she feels it was rape due to the sadistic sexual acts.Even kids of 10 know when they have been violated sexually.Here who did she speak to?Its not rocket science abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had / Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.