Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. (68406 Views)

Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) / Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) / Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by scentmarlc(m): 1:46am On Nov 28, 2015
Observing things

"BLACK FRIDAY or SCAM FRIDAY ?" ......What was your Online shopping experience today like....share with others

@ /p3DhdK-dF or visit
http://scentmarlc./

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by queenfav(f): 4:09am On Nov 28, 2015
emperorchedda:
You are the dumb one here sister (I'm sorry for the derogatory term)

How on this goddamn earth will a human being go back to 'fire', you see a moving bullet and run in front of it, not once not twice. Listen, even if I'm 12 I know when I'm hurt and so far I'm not threatened I won't intentionally put myself in a position to get hurt

Heck this girl was asked for a three'some and she complied, no one pointed a gun at her. She just wanted the adventure #bottomline
it is so painful that many here are trying to defend her actions without considering the role she played.Make the frustrated street dog aude dey quote people up and down.The truth will always be said,and I am glad I am not alone here!Nigerians and their lack of objectivity,hian! @aude I can see you are just a pained and obviously re.tarded person so I won't even bother replying any idi.ot that quotes me.Make she no stop for nairaland o,she should go on twitter,blogs and call everyone names for seeing what her partial blindness and poor comprehension ability didn't let her understand.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by queenfav(f): 4:20am On Nov 28, 2015
Aude:

You are the one who is demented and slow. You are also a sorry excuse for a woman.

After looking at your posts you must be one of those law graduates from a mushroom school, roaming the neighbourhoods looking for land disputes to resolve. Are you even a member of the Nigerian Bar Association? If at all you are a member then you should be disbarred because you are certainly not fit to be a lawyer.
)see this practising as.hewo.why won't you call me names when men have been using like a se.x slave for some change.I am a proud member of NBA and my opinions can never make me get disbarred.abeg,have u taken your meds today?Because you are obviously a roaming mad person.You debased brainless moro.n!I refer you to this post by tonybarcanista www.nairaland.com/2767472/sugabelly-alleged-rape-pure-case?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter . Being a mad raving dog with rabies,you can insult him or even open up a counter thread when u are done.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by queenfav(f): 4:29am On Nov 28, 2015
emperorchedda:
Dummy just skipping the point and blabbing about married woman this married woman that

Was she aware she was gonna have rough sex? Yes. Did she WILLINGLY return for more? Yes! Was she greedy? Hell yes!

I bet you if those guys were some average broke guys with no power she wouldn't have communicated with them anymore talk more of coming to them after the first 'rape'

To educate your ignorant self, Nigerian constitution now legalised sex with a 13 year old. So whether the dudes were 58 so far she was above 13 then she's ok to have sex

Maybe you're one of those greedy oloshos that can take any shiit because you're gaining financially
Thank you my dear.She is one ignorant person blinded by sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 28, 2015
Aude:

You are an idiot. Can you not see she was just 17? Why do you think there's a law in place in civilized societies that considers 17-year olds to be minors? Some of you people really need to get out of your gutters and read about what's happening around you. Do you know how abusers manipulate their victims? There have been cases like this in the UK and fortunately for the victims their abusers were finally imprisoned. Why do married women who are adults go back to abusive relationships?

Sheesh sometimes when I read the comments made by some of you on Nairaland I ask myself what I am doing on a forum that seems to have primitive and backwards people posting narrow-minded opinions.
Nairaland is actually a reflection of Nigeria. It's Nigeria on a smaller scale. A country with a large number of primitive citizens governed abi raped on a daily basis by rulers with IQs just a little above that of orangutans

2 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 28, 2015
xynerise:
I can only believe the first rape story but the subsequent ones, I guess she likes being treated like a LovePeddler. How can a sane woman return back to where she was raped?
The same way some sane matured (adult) women return to abusive relationships until they meet their death.
And this girl was just 17, a minor, when she went through the abuse. She has been mentally scarred. I pray she finds healing. Coming out of her shell might actually be a good therapy for her.

"Relationship abuse is a pattern of abusive and coercive behaviors used to maintain POWER & CONTROL over a former or current INTIMATE PARTNER. Abuse can be emotional, financial, sexual or physical and can include threats, isolation, and intimidation."

"Grooming is when someone builds an emotional connection with a child or teenager to gain their trust for the purposes of sexual abuse or exploitation.
Children and young people can be groomed online or in the real world, by a stranger or by someone they know - for example a family member, friend or professional.
Groomers may be male or female. They could be any age. Many children and young people don't understand that they have been groomed, or that what has happened is abuse."

2 Likes

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by COvo(m): 6:27am On Nov 28, 2015
sandraokosun1:
No offence, even if ths is true. Ths girl is just a cheap løosed b.Itch. Years after the way she still says that raw word mess, doesnt denote a rape forced case. She was obssesed with them.
Some guys like rough sex adventures doesnt mean rape.
She hasnt said where she was threatned if no more.
She didnt also say they planned to kill her when she reported them.
She obviously wont have be going to the big hotels, swimming pool, luxury homes,and having sex with them at first date.
She is truly a girl of luxury and must have gotten alot money frm doing ths. Frm her story, her only pain is when they made her do it in presence of people that were strange to her.

You can get that much frm them and expect to call the shots on how they want to penetrate u, which u kept going to them 4.

She is only telling half story

she is reliable 4 her actions, at 17 she knws how to crush on a man, she knws how to work and date a guy, she knws how to have sex in a car, she knws how to go to big luxury hotels, and government house, spend huge money, and probably get to be a big girl that disses her senior girls. She only got the bitter taste of the dose
1 million likes for you man. The way she kept writing furrrk, it's as if she gets wet just thinking of the whole incident.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 28, 2015
temmytanny:
I believe some of her stories but not all. Why did she kept going to see the guy? Why not quit the job if you feel you aren't safe?
Visiting him in hotel every time shows she wasn't scared but interested in the affairs. Having many some or three some once could be accident but several other times is never a coincidence. Why kept going to him even when he almost choked you to death and his friends almost killed you with sex? If you are scared of him, why not run for your life?
Am no friends of the audus and I will never be but questions need to be asked.
She is a yolloba prostitute who sleeps with anyone who claims to be rich, she deserves what she got if at all it happened sef
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nmeri17: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2015
kokoA:
50 shades of the Audus.. grin
na real wa I tell ya!! cheesy this is the Nigerian cover for E. L James' novel grin
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Chiscool(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2015
Hehehehehe this is not rape.what a rubbish, this girl is a fool. so she knew all these at 17, and after the so called rape, u continued. Her anger is that the guy became tired of her and left. This girl was too luxurious and the guy saw she was a sex machine. I am a man and if I see that u sex like dog, that is how I will Bleep u, but if u do it gentle, not like ashawo like, I will follow u the same way.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by toprealman: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2015
I do not believe or disbelieve this woman. What I know is that the heart of man is desperately wicked
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by sammyxclusive: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
oshyno:
Papa ajasco wud say : ojigbijigbi.

Amigos come complete d story . Comprende'

Meanwhile dis is a rape incident. I don't care if d babe is a sexmaniac . Non concentual sex took place nad daz rape.

*modified* wowowow wait a sec. She accepted hoping he wud change. Babe u too much. STFU n let it slide.
Note, I don't condone rapist. Infact all repist shud be given life imprisonment but u see, u don't go back to enjoy some diiick after d first " rape" incident and still scream rape. I wud have believed her if she said it was a one off incident. She had to be going there hoping he wud change. Like who does dat. Yet dude dehumanizes you, tmoro u still go back and call it rape later. Naaaa. She was blinded by the goodies around him that she was ready to endure anytin. But at 17 ? Geeeez. U started nacking soo early. Just take it as a lesson.

**Modified again** Now I feel pity for dis young lady. Why? After reading her odeal posted by Seun I can't but feel pity 4 her. At least it is obvious she went back after the first rape wen Mustapher started blackmailing her with a sex tape he recorded. Pathetic if u ask me. Dat guy is finished if daz true. He shud just 4get d governorship iss n prepare 4 jail. Babe kpele oo. Oh by the way we have only heard from her. Let's hear frm Mustafa too.

I try as much to read her mind in this "HIGHLY CONTROVERSIAL" rape story, the kind of Audu is a threat in the first instance and going to him could be out of the fear of what may happen to her, mind u, he sees him all the time and there is no way she could avoid him... Still crossed my finger until the story becomes TRUE
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Aude(f): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
emperorchedda:
Dummy just skipping the point and blabbing about married woman this married woman that

Was she aware she was gonna have rough sex? Yes. Did she WILLINGLY return for more? Yes! Was she greedy? Hell yes!

I bet you if those guys were some average broke guys with no power she wouldn't have communicated with them anymore talk more of coming to them after the first 'rape'

To educate your ignorant self, Nigerian constitution now legalised sex with a 13 year old. So whether the dudes were 58 so far she was above 13 then she's ok to have sex

Maybe you're one of those greedy oloshos that can take any shiit because you're gaining financially

So because something is legalized it makes it morally correct? Never been a prostitute and never will be. My parents provided for me, went to great schools and currently in a great job. I have never had the need to sell my body. It is a temple. I can 100% claim here that I am more aware of what's going on in the world. I will advise you to read about abuse and maybe it will improve your myopic views.
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Nihilist: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Aude:

So because something is legalized it makes it morally correct? Never been a prostitute and never will be. My parents provided for me, went to great schools and currently in a great job. I have never had the need to sell my body. It is a temple. I can 100% claim here that I am more aware of what's going on in the world. I will advise you to read about abuse and maybe it will improve your myopic views.

There's nothing morally wrong in having sex with a 17 year old though...What's wrong about it?
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Aude(f): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
queenfav:
)see this practising as.hewo.why won't you call me names when men have been using like a se.x slave for some change.I am a proud member of NBA and my opinions can never make me get disbarred.abeg,have u taken your meds today?Because you are obviously a roaming mad person.You debased brainless moro.n!I refer you to this post by tonybarcanista www.nairaland.com/2767472/sugabelly-alleged-rape-pure-case?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter . Being a mad raving dog with rabies,you can insult him or even open up a counter thread when u are done.

I hit a raw nerve. Never been a prostitute and never will be. I come from a good family, well-educated and have a great job. I have never had the need to sell my body. You are so involved in this case you have even created a new thread. You can call me names but the truth is clear, you are not fit to be a lawyer and you went to a mushroom school.

1 Like

Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by talktimi(m): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
queenfav:
bros,I am a lawyer [s]and I can authoritatively say this wasn't rape[/s].On account of age yeah,[s]but arguing the facts there was a consensual relationship here.Its just sad that at 17 she had such diminished capacity as to be so obsessed over a man.Even at that,its not reasonable in the eyes of the law to keep on going back to your alleged rapist,especially when you were not held captive.So far ,I am yet to hear of any threats issued to her that made her continue seeing the guy.I am feminist by all standards,but I am also very realistic about issues[/s].
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by ademijuwonlo(f): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
No wonder the good book said the heart of man is continually wicked. Bad people everywhere. It is good to train children n teens not to go to secluded places with guys . ....... Guys taken advantage of vulnerable girls since ages .
Re: How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. by Abimbolaile(f): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2016
allCopacetic:

My heart bleeds at the idiocy and ignorance reflected in some responses.

read between the lines, get details and carefully process them before you make weighty comments.
read the below and rid yourselves of ur stewpidity.

http://sugabellyrocks.com/2007/12/true-tall-tales-about-my-ex-lover-aka-the-king-of-pain.html

http://sugabellyrocks.com/2015/11/surviving-mustapha-audu-and-his-rape-brigade.html

poor girl has been voicing her nightmare for over 8 yrs, its funny how her voice was never heard until she spoke badly about Audu, another common thieving politician

And they caged her to a place or how will you explain why she kept going back...please we are not all fools..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ / Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.