Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS (18661 Views)

‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake / N-Power Records 400,000 Registration In 36 Hours / Nigeria To Create 400,000 Jobs Via Pencils Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
francizy:
Hahahahahaha! Where are the paper achievements? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh I see, here they are on the pages of Nairaland and on NBS website..

Btw,
How many times did we hear of mass recruitments in this third quarter? But we've been hearing of mass sack and since May 29 yet some people deems it fit to dish out lies.. angry undecided
You dey mind them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by gurunlocker: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
who created the job?

fine give us the number of job loss..... cos I still read the morning that unemployment rate has increased.

1 Like

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Why is this government always feeding Nigeria with lies? God forbid oo

1 Like

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by PassingShot(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
arsetalks:
I can't wait for that to happen. A father figure, someone I respected, called me a foool today for refusing to go their way. They left Nigeria and never returned and think I should also leave and never returned. The fuel scarcity gave me doubts.
I believe better days are ahead of us. We can't have it worse than what we've passed through. I hope the fuel imbroglio is soon brought to an end permanently.
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by lomprico(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
PassingShot:

If you're jobless, don't worry. Yours will soon find you. Claim it! cool
Hehehe. Am not jobless passingshot! But you shldnt joke or promote lies like this, some nigerians are really hoping for this change and some r already heart broken.

4 Likes

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
Firefire:

I see am o ja re my brother from the coven of liars. grin

APC Manifesto - To create 5 Million Jobs by 2019 i.e. 5,000,000

Meaning 1,250,000 per year and we are now end of November 2015 of the first year - Nothing in sight. undecided
No sir. Buhari said he is going to provide 5million jobs each year not that he will create 5million jobs till 2019. Big big talk government

1 Like

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
taharqa:

The companies are in the "informal" sectors

Hehhehehehehe grin grin grin
List the names of companies that that did the employments.There are more job loses than job creation since may 29, 2015.
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by PassingShot(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

Perchance, are you subtly coercing me into pray for him?

@Emboldened
Are you suggesting that it pooped on my mind to remember him in prayer and I deliberately decided not to act on it?

If you the above isn't what you meant, pray tell, what exactly did you mean?
Coercing? How has that word found its way into the meaning of my statement?

Praying for someone or about something is a deliberate conscious act. It doesn't happen by accident. Except you're suggesting your prayer then was by chance.
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by sojihandsome: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
instead of wondering around and searching for job to do why don't you try NaijaBet affiliate for the pending period you will get a job and you can still do it as your part-time earning job just like this http:///1lEmKER
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by mazeltov(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

The woman who fixed my hair yesterday evening thinks otherwiseundecided
yes she has to think otherwise simply because The era of share the money is over - the present day government has started blocking every financial leakages created by the previous administration which has made the circulation of money to be low. No tea party again, dollarisation is gone!! so please tell the woman to endure this hardship or try and adapt even though I see it as a shallow reason to blame Buhari for our econmic hardship but he as a leader has to accept the responsibility.
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Chubhie: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
arsetalks:
I can't wait for that to happen. A father figure, someone I respected, called me a foool today for refusing to go their way. They left Nigeria and never returned and think I should also leave and never returned. The fuel scarcity gave me doubts.
You better flee before shiit hits the fan.

1 Like

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Samueloladapo(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
for where. na cockroach and rats or mosquitos you create job for. bloody liars. lying since 1483AD
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by TheFilmmaker: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
PassingShot:

Praying for someone or about something is a deliberate conscious act. It doesn't happen by accident. Except you're suggesting your prayer then was by chance.

It's coercion, Mallam.

*waiting for passingshot to enter my trap*
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
mazeltov:
yes she has to think otherwise simply because The era of share the money is over - the present day government has started blocking every financial leakages created by the previous administration which has made the circulation of money to be low. No tea party again, dollarisation is gone!! so please tell the woman to endure this hardship or try and adapt even though I see it as a shallow reason to blame Buhari for our econmic hardship but he as a leader has to accept the responsibility.
Are you saying the free flow of cash is as a result of corruption?So money shouldn't be spent freely?This tight fisted administration of buhari is killing the economy rather than improving it.

2 Likes

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by loomer: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
This na the reason una dey die one after the other, so so lies nai full una mouth
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Senjuchiha: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
The only jobs that have bn created already are independent fuel marketers a.k.a BLACK MARKET
Die baba!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Sagamite(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Firefire:

Meaning 1,250,000 per year and we are now end of November 2015 of the first year - Nothing in sight. undecided

You are a moronic, cretinous fuuktard!

So June to December is one year in your daft life?

Fuuktard, even if one was to follow your idiocy, economic theory tells you job creation in a transformation would be equally proportioned through annual phases?

Cretinous product of a failed education system.
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Firefire(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sagamite:

Fuuktard, even if one was to follow your idiocy, economic theory tells you job creation in a transformation would be equally proportioned through annual phases?

Oponu, sorry. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by mazeltov(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Love Machine:
Are you saying the free flow of cash is as a result of corruption?So money shouldn't be spent freely?This tight fisted administration of buhari is killing the economy rather than improving it.
Nothing good comes easily. Buhari is not killing our economy rather, I can say he is re-channeling the path of our economy. In order an effort to combat inflation problem in America, the American government have to extend their working hours of the workers . Yes free flow of cash in our system can be at least to some extent attributed to wastages and imprudent spending. We have to sacrifice one for another. There is no way we will be fighting corruption in our system without making some sacrifice. Take for example, Since the implementation of TSA, we all know how some banks and some other companies has been running from pillar to pole hence, retrenchment of workers. - this is to tell you that these banks are surviving on the politicians' money rather than investing in real estate market.
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Forwetinnah: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
What a joke...we want to see the names of companies that employed their services. Shioor!! When people are being retrenched daily...APC comes up with this shiiit
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by MizMyColi(f): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
PassingShot:

Y'know what?
I'd typed something different from what you're seeing now.
But I changed my mind on posting.

What has this thread got to do with prayer?
Did I write anywhere on that thread that I have now committed fully to praying for him? Please don't give me a burden God has not given me.

I remember I stated clearly that that Sunday was a significant one, which I will use for positivity and prayers irrespective of the walls falling.
Because beyond my opinions and convictions, for once, I saw hope for this country. I sowed a seed that would outlive me.
If or when I'm led to pray for him and any other person for that matter, I will. That's non-negotiable.

Let's just quash this okay? I see through your intent.
Bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Forwetinnah: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Senjuchiha:
The only jobs that have bn created already are independent fuel marketers a.k.a BLACK MARKET
Die baba!!!!!!!!

Getting their fuel from very local refineries o...Instead of shipping and spending money with subsidy thieves, the FG better hire their services o cheesy
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by PassingShot(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

Y'know what?
I'd typed something different from what you're seeing now.
But I changed my mind on posting.

What has this thread got to do with prayer?
Did I write anywhere on that thread that I have now committed fully to praying for him? Please don't give me a burden God has not given me.

I remember I stated clearly that that Sunday was a significant one, which I will use for positivity and prayers irrespective of the walls falling.
Because beyond my opinions and convictions, for once, I saw hope for this country. I sowed a seed that would outlive me.
If or when I'm led to pray for him and any other person for that matter, I will. That's non-negotiable.

Let's just quash this okay? I see through your intent.
Bye.
I hereby command the Holy Ghost spirit to ALWAYS lead you to pray for the president. And so shall it continue to be. Shout amen! AMEEEENNNN!
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by omoluka: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
PassingShot:
Latest data from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) show that a total of 475,180 new jobs were created in the third quarter of 2015.

In its third quarter survey, the NBS explained that this represents an increase of 236.1 per cent, compared with the previous quarter, and 36 per cent compared to the third quarter of 2014.

According to the Bureau, the increase in the number of jobs was driven mainly by informal sector jobs, which accounted for 90.2 per cent.

The labour force population increased to 75.9 million from 74 million in the second quater, representing an increase in the labour force by 2.60 per cent.

It was followed by formal sector jobs, which accounted for 8.8 per cent, while the public sector generated 4,818 jobs, representing 1.01 per cent of jobs in the period under review.

The informal sector accounted for over 90 per cent of total jobs in the third quater, and were predominantly in rural agricultural activities.
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/11/23/over-400000-jobs-created-in-third-quarter-nbs/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
PassingShot:
Latest data from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) show that a total of 475,180 new jobs were created in the third quarter of 2015.

In its third quarter survey, the NBS explained that this represents an increase of 236.1 per cent, compared with the previous quarter, and 36 per cent compared to the third quarter of 2014.

According to the Bureau, the increase in the number of jobs was driven mainly by informal sector jobs, which accounted for 90.2 per cent.

The labour force population increased to 75.9 million from 74 million in the second quater, representing an increase in the labour force by 2.60 per cent.

It was followed by formal sector jobs, which accounted for 8.8 per cent, while the public sector generated 4,818 jobs, representing 1.01 per cent of jobs in the period under review.

The informal sector accounted for over 90 per cent of total jobs in the third quater, and were predominantly in rural agricultural activities.
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/11/23/over-400000-jobs-created-in-third-quarter-nbs/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
PassingShot:

Pure lies !

1 Like

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by menxer: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
One of the worst news wailers want to hear. grin
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by permsec: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
mazeltov:
Wetin concern the woman wey dey make Hair with that rubbish wey you bold.

You are guys are zombies indeed. I give up!
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
okay.
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by permsec: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sagamite:

This clearly shows you have attitudinal issues that needs urgent attention.

A clearly constructive criticism is 100 percent better than that filled with fuktard, moronic et al.

Be matured dude.The guy hasn't in anyway attacked you.

2 Likes

Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by mazeltov(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
permsec:
Wetin concern the woman wey dey make Hair with that rubbish wey you bold.

You are guys are zombies indeed. I give up!
and how else do you want me to break down the causes of this economic hardship to a woman who thinks that Buahri is doing the wrong thing by tying up every financial leakages created by past administration. Yes I fink you should give up your ignorance bro.
Re: Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS by enigma2007(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Firefire:

Bros! How you dey count your own year oo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vacancies For Commercial Graduates @ GSK Pharmaceuticals / Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One / NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.