Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off (54987 Views)

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself / [VIDEO] Shameless Actress Caught Jerking-off With Pastor In Leaked Clip! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by HaneefahRN(f): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Wow! This is top notch hilarious. Still wondering y she was crying and what she needs advice for.
OP, talk true, u made this story up
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by ooshinibos: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
masturbation ...is not as bad as fornication or adultery ...tell your friend it could be worse ,,its not as bad as she thinks
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by Kennydoc(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Even though I don't approve of masturbation, I don't however see the reason why she should be crying. If he's a Christian, then probably he's weak willed. She will need to encourage and support him, to break out of the act, if it's a habit for him.
She should also know that masturbation is better than cheating, so if he did that as a way to prevent himself from cheating, then he should be corrected/advised in love.
People however should know that sex and all the activities directly connected to it are meant for the married. Masturbation is a way of personally inducing orgasm, and it's a sin before God, cos you can't induce orgasm without allowing your eyes and/or mind to be saturated with lust, which in itself is sin.
Young men and women, please abstain from premarital sexual activities. It pays.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by andreernest28(m): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
foolishness
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by tenderlaw(m): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Adortem:
Funny thread and comments,I think most men masturbate even the married ones...

True word.
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by bummyla(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by Princeparix(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
obum88:

Na dettol cool he dey use

Mɛ ռօ ʊռɖɛʀstaռɖ աɦʏ tɦɛ ʟaɖʏ tɦɛ ċʀʏ ni
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by Lolaabokoku(f): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
swemzkid:
talk to him abt it and increase u bleeping times from once a week to 3times a day

. Best advice so far!
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by MrsChima(f): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is a big deal because she feels she is not pleasing him and he is not communicating to her what's going on. If he jerks off because he was Hot and you weren't around or was he involved in some cyber/phone intimacy thingie. Communication solves many issues.

Either way there is nothing you can do.
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by Filashade(f): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm!!!

Look how our world has turned into.

Now its expected for couples who r not married to bleep one another

So pre-marital sex is now a common thing??

Ayyyyyyy!!!

Cant believe what am reading ooo!!

And then the men say they want virgins nko??

If pre-marital sex is now accepted soon people will say walking naked is now accepted as well??

Is okay. That is Una own palaba.

If him like make him they masturbate from here to jerico. There is nothing wrong with a woman saving herself for marriage. What of if she becomes pregnant and the guys refuse it nko? Now u go say baby mama is now the new thing.

This world is just becoming too much nahh!!!

No more pride or morality anymore.

People r just selfish. Man has destroyed this earth with their wayward ways. Now everything is deemed acceptable.

Is okayyyy oo undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by Filashade(f): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kennydoc:
Even though I don't approve of masturbation, I don't however see the reason why she should be crying. If he's a Christian, then probably he's weak willed. She will need to encourage and support him, to break out of the act, if it's a habit for him.
She should also know that masturbation is better than cheating, so if he did that as a way to prevent himself from cheating, then he should be corrected/advised in love.
People however should know that sex and all the activities directly connected to it are meant for the married. Masturbation is a way of personally inducing orgasm, and it's a sin before God, cos you can't induce orgasm without allowing your eyes and/or mind to be saturated with lust, which in itself is sin.
Young men and women, please abstain from premarital sexual activities. It pays.

GBAM!!!

Correct guy!!
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by Gaddaffi121(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
whizqueen:
Konji na bastard cheesy grin How come u know

Afterall she didn't catch him banging someone else undecided
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by DatBenueBoi(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
ritababe:
So she is crying because she caught her man marstubatng, am sorry to say but i find this very funny, if she satisfy him will he marstubate? Well tell your friend to be more [b]exciting[/b]in bed.
Gbam!.
You nailed it.
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by ennysuccess(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=petkruz post=40323377]What's there if you caught your man doing masturbation? I masturbate my man when i'm on my period and he's Hot.There's really no big deal there,it's all about 2 matured adults understanding their sexual lives. She should grow up abeg!!! [/quote

Do u suck him like Mouth Action how do u go around it
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by javispj(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
She should see the positive side,her man is faithful..all she has to do is feed him so he doesn't go hungry

1 Like

Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by pedrilo: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
swemzkid:
talk to him abt it and increase u bleeping times from once a week to 3times a day

dnt mind her. instead of her to be accept d fact dat she has failed in her duties, she is here ranting like a rabid dog.
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by chidiandre(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
seriously.... this is not an issue....maybe u are not satisfying him....when he's not cheating u are complaining
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by ebbybest(f): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
wadodo2020:
A friend just call me now, crying that she does not know what to do, so i probed to know what the problem was, She confided in me, that she just caught her would be husband or rather fiance masturbating.
She is so devastated, I began to wonder as she needs me to advise her on her next line of action.
Guys pls advise
She said her would be husband nd yet she seeks advice from outside. If she is matured for marriage she does not need to ask of what to do from you or from Nairalanders. I thought marriage is a triangle of three points which is God, husband and Wife. She should practice that is she is really ready for Marriage no b all issues person go bring cum Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
Princeparix:

Mɛ ռօ ʊռɖɛʀstaռɖ աɦʏ tɦɛ ʟaɖʏ tɦɛ ċʀʏ ni

The matter tire me

If to say she give the man pomo wella where he go see strength use Vaseline
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by mandonnels(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
petkruz:
What's there if you caught your man doing masturbation? I masturbate my man when i'm on my period and he's Hot.There's really no big deal there,it's all about 2 matured adults understanding their sexual lives. She should grow up abeg!!!
nice post
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by FOREXMART(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bambless1:
Always "A Friend"! cheesy
You dey mind am?

1 Like

Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by kingping(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
U better hold on to him until you get the Pope to propose to you.
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by Obynolee(f): 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
wadodo2020:
A friend just call me now, crying that she does not know what to do, so i probed to know what the problem was, She confided in me, that she just caught her would be husband or rather fiance masturbating.
She is so devastated, I began to wonder as she needs me to advise her on her next line of action.
Guys pls advise

Op so you're starving your fiancé of sex which makes him to masturbate?, God will surely judge you.
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by xtervaganza(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
schumastic:

gbam u said it all or would she have preferred catching the guy with another lady? shocked
or with another man

2 Likes

Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by schumastic(m): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
xtervaganza:
or with another man

hia i did not say that one oooo nt into d gay ish talk naaaaa shocked lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
LMFAO @ crying over someone touching themselves. Really? What a waste of tears

1 Like

Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by xtervaganza(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
schumastic:

hia i did not say that one oooo nt into d gay ish talk naaaaa shocked lipsrsealed
lol
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Chillext:
And you said she confided in you
This is the most sensibile post on this thread. Imagine if the poor guy is on NL and comes across this thread. Shame on you OP, what next, you gonna create a topic when he farts or sneezes? This is why NL guys find it hard to respect you girls. Crying because he wanked undecided
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by Leez(m): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
wadodo2020:
Guys pls advise
seun seun seun hmmmmm
how many times haf i call u?
fiction section ooo
even raypower haf tales of d heàrt ni
Re: I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off by macho44(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
wadodo2020:
Guys pls advise
Wetin he dey use! Ororo or Vaseline?
www.dollarvista.com
www.jobtips247.info

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.