Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,063 members, 7,807,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

How To Check Your BVN Status - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Check Your BVN Status (3619 Views)

How To Check Your Pc Configuration / How To Check Your Windows Laptop Battery Health / What Are The Major Specs To Check In A Laptop When Getting One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your BVN Status by ttc4best: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
There is this questions people ask me!How do i check my BVN number However, MTN, Airtel and Etisalat (Glo is sideline for now) has made it easier for you and I to now check our bank bvn using a ussd code that i will give to you guys.
The code doesn't need internet connection to work. Its just a dial and your Bank verification number will be staring at you face to face on your mobile phone screen (even on nokia touch light phones). So if you find it hard to move around with your diary where you have your bank verification number neatly written down, or simply can't locate the one you have saved on your phone book, memorize this code.

Code To Check You Bank BVN
Just dial *565*0# from the mobile phone number (sim) you have attached to your bank account. The code works for all banks bvn on MTN, Airtel and Etisalat lines only for now. Glo is still on wonderland but will let you all know once they have theirs available.
This is post that eveybody needs to hear about kindly share it on your wall to pass the message across the nation

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

❌❌❌Sold❌❌❌Lenovo Thinkpad E450 / Whatever Happened To Monte Davidoff ? / I Need To Hide My Ip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.