Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Suggestions To Make Bible Topics App Better - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Suggestions To Make Bible Topics App Better (880 Views)

Suggestions Needed / Top Suggestions To Fix File Attachment Issue With Yahoo Mail / An N.G.O Need Suggestions On Quality Educational Mobile Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions To Make Bible Topics App Better by Tolustar(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hi everyone, I am Tolustar developer of bibletopics I am requesting suggestions to make Bible topics app better.

BibleTopics is a free app that categorizes verses of the bible by topics.

It was developed to eliminate the need to go offline when you need to know bible verses that relates to certain topics(such as prosperity, confidence, success e.t.c).

Here is the link for download : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolustar.bibletopics

I will appreciate any suggestion here, that can make the app better. God bless

and thank you for your time smiley

Re: Suggestions To Make Bible Topics App Better by Tolustar(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Launches Live Streaming / Table Coding For Users / Job For A Microsoft Excel Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.