Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) (83748 Views)

Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Wives Of Nigerian Comedians In A Group Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by NaLaugh: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
chrisbaba1:
The funniest are

1) Gandoki
2) Akpororo
3) Buchi
4) I go dye
5) that niger delta guy basket mouths friend (cant remember his name)

Bovi?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by judedwriter(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
stardragon:

how??

ur DESTINY is in ur hand!
God does not just send manna from heaven, u've to hustle first b4 anything can reach you...
no matter your hustle, without grace you cannot fulfill ur destiny.
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
chrisbaba1:
The funniest are
1) Gandoki 2) Akpororo 3) Buchi 4) I go dye 5) that niger delta guy basket mouths friend (cant remember his name)
You mean bovi?
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ugosample:

You mean bovi?

Yeah exactly
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by domopps(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
quiinnBee:
dont tell me basketmouth is using all six phones grin

Two of them came free from GLO For being an ambassador.!.....

Cheeeers

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by jayben(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
LIES
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by menix(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Make them no worry..
My money nah coded one, so dem no go fit put me for that Uwa Mmebi List...
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by cricifixo: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
You need help undecided
jascon1:
Who them help?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by Justicealh3(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Na weitin come consign me
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by jascon1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ugosample:

Who dey help himself/herself ?

That's the problem we have in Nigeria. We expect the high up to just help us.

The question you dimwit should be asking us....

Who helped them get to where they are today?
Isi Okuko
bia, ugo, nkita racha gi anya ebe ahu. Na me sing the song?
My thought is, you need to activate the neural connectors in your cerebrum to achieve full functionality of the hemispheres.
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by broxymall(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
bulldoza:

mumu

vanity upon vanity yet you're struggling to sell pako wristwatch by force undecided wetin u wan carry d money do

poor people's mentality...
u dont need to know what i need the money for coz i have a purpose
sorry to say
can you afford an 100k watch urself the least mr man??
my. kpako Wrist Watch earns more than ur salary
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by jascon1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
cricifixo:
You need help undecided
you get help?
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by stillchris: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
nice

Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by Kazrem(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
His appearance fee stands between N4 to N5 million per event. And he’s sure of two events per week Wow
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by Princeparix(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
stardragon:

how??

ur DESTINY is in ur hand!
God does not just send manna from heaven, u've to hustle first b4 anything can reach you...

I tօtaʟʟʏ aɢʀɛɛ աɨtɦ ʏօʊ. Haʀɖաօʀҡ ɮɛɢɛts աɛaʟtɦ aռɖ աɨtɦ աɛaʟtɦ ċօʍɛs ċʟass.
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by Justicealh3(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
cricifixo:
You need help undecided
Everybody in this earth need help.
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by Orikinla(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
There are many lies in this report since I know them all.
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
broxymall:

u dont need to know what i need the money for coz i have a purpose
sorry to say
can you afford an 100k watch urself the least mr man??
my. kpako Wrist Watch earns more than ur salary
lol!
poor ldiot
Mr. vanity upon vanity grin Yet he needs money to buy and use 100k wristwatch grin grin grin
Ode. I will feed your entire family for 3 months without going to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hmmmmm
E be like say na to become comedian na him sure pass ooo
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
what of gordons? grin
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by bummyla(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
What About Bovi?! He Is One Of The Best Now! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by cristweeezy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
ibkgab001:
what about Baba Sala... because nah Biafra people full this list ooooo Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuu
baba sala kor, lukuluku ni grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by broxymall(m): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
bulldoza:

lol!
poor ldiot
Mr. vanity upon vanity grin Yet he needs money to buy and use 100k wristwatch grin grin grin
Ode. I will feed your entire family for 3 months without going to the bank.
yes am poor
wont argue man grin
you can come get one

Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by swezenberg(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
bulldoza:

[size=28pt] Biggest scam

Dont be fooled

That surgery does not cost more than a million naira

Nigerians are lies [/size]

What then will you ever believe? Doubting Thomases all over the place
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by Mrlekan07034617: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
jascon1:
Who them help?

Sorry bro they work for their money. Who helped them? Some of them swim in poverty back then. 15yrs back who talks about comedians? They are not even known and now that the fruit of their labor has ripped they must enjoy it.

So forget about it its only someone sent to you by God that will help u.

One should work for his or her own riches with which u either get rich doing the legit things or u die trying.

No Offense please!!

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by pedrilo: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
jascon1:
Who them help?
who help dem?
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by baddyoosha: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
jascon1:
Who them help?
. Who you help

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by Tczar(m): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
Basketmouth tho,kilode? Six phones grin Basketmouth tho,kilode? Six phones
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by Burger01(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
I refuse to be deceived smiley
Re: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) by pareto(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
Cock and bull. MeanWhile, I didn't see the owner of the car I go Dye is posing with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine / Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV / Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.