Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post (65919 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by lolaxavier(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2015

The immediate family of former Minister of Petroleum, Diezani Alison Madueke seems to have given up hope on the ailing health condition of their daughter.

This is just as the embattled ex-minister has ordered her relatives to jet her back into Nigeria this Friday as her condition grew worse last weekend.

DAILY POST exclusively gathered that the former oil Minister has not been responding to treatment since Thursday, a development that has been given the family sleepless night, hence her decision to return to the country in other to seek for spiritual help.

Mrs. Madueke has been bedridden in a London hospital following her removal as overseer of the oil ministry by the new government of President Buhari.

She’s said to be battling cancer.

A close insider who would not want his name in print, hinted DAILY POST that the family has concluded plans to visit popular Lagos-based Prophet, T.B Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations for prayers.

“They have decided to fly her back into the country this Friday to seek for spiritual help. The condition worsened last weekend and she personally asked the family to return her to the country.

“She has not tasted any solid food since last Monday. She did not speak throughout Thursday. When she eventually spoke Friday morning, she ordered them to return her to the country to visit Prophet T. B Joshua for prayers,” the insider further added.

Meanwhile, the ailing former Minister had in a recent interview denied stealing a dime while in office.

According to her, she left $5.6billion in the NLNG account, contrary to the report that she milked the nation treasury dry before leaving office.

“I actually left $5.6billion in the NLNG alone but no one is talking about it. I’m not seeking to be praised but to be acknowledged that I made some little contributions.

“That money could have been wasted on frivolities but I was determined to keep something for the incoming government once we lost the election,” she said.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/23/exclusive-alison-maduekes-condition-worsens-to-be-flown-back-this-friday/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by GudluckIBB(m): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Alison Madueke!

Once upon a time , you were the minister of Petroleum resources in Nigeria and you looked down on the people, caused hardship on them.

You delibrately increased fuel on a New year day, all in the name of subsidy removal!

You felt Nigerians can do you nonthing hence, you were untouchable

You used over 10 billion naira for jet services and other expenses.

But today, you are sick,seeking for healing! You have just confirmed what the bible says that:

LET HE THAT STANDETH TAKE HEED. LEST HE FALLS!

193 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Elslim: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dieazani, On a good day I should feel sorry for u, buh because d allegations wey de ur Head r Just to many for me comprehend, I just feel indifferent.

May God handle ur case in his own way.

And by d way, END TIME tins!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by lolaxavier(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Eh yah...i don dey pity dis woman now. I can imagine what she's going through. Of course, I want her to pay back what she stole but on humanitarian level, I feel pity for her. I lost my brother to cancer and I wouldn't wish that to anyone.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by CACAWA(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tb joshua isnt in naija oo...he is running away from Lagos corona.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by DONSMITH123(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
this life is vanity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Mermaids(f): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
When there is still life, there is hope

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by maupe: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
I hope she will not go the way of DSP and Audu Abubakar. Despite the rumours and allegations against her, we women still see her as a role model.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Bobbystanley(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Get well soon Ma

After all you weren't jetting around the world when the country witnessed fuel scarcity during your tenure as petroleum Minister unlike the Ajala we have today as your successor.

You were present at the Senate when invited to explain why. You gave your best to this God forsaken Country. But we are in a Country where the members of the ruling party are saints while those in the opposition are criminals.

I bet you that if Deziani should defect to APC today, she would be born again,Old things would be past away and everything in her life becomes new. Her charges and allegations would be dropped.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by PassingShot(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
I thought she is prevented from leaving UK till her money laundering case there is done with!

8 Likes

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by stexsy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
#PrayForMaduekwe

12 Likes

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by sandraokosun1: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
PassingShot:
I thought she is prevented from leaving UK till her money laundering case there is done with!
no mind dem, too many scams, they cant even juxapose lies again, i can bet 100%. Joshua would tell her to return nigeria loot.
NO PEACE FOR D WICKED.

May enemies of our progress be in confusion as ths AMEN

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by ril19(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Wohz the credibility of this news?

BTW i thought TB Joshua is a pastor. or is he also a doctor?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Realdeals(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
Flown back to where? When the British authority have seized her passport

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Sijo01(f): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Chaiiiii, her money cannot even save her. What's the need of gathering wealth? . . . . May God come to her rescue and heal her of her illness.

15 Likes

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
TB Joshua about to catch a big one.

5 Likes

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by PRYCE(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
I thought there was a court Order restraining her movements from the United Kingdom?

2 Likes

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
undecided NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED. YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE GOD'S WRATH. WICKED THIEF undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by wordbank(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
“I actually left $5.6billion in the NLNG alone but no one is talking about it. I’m not seeking to be praised but to be acknowledged that I made some little contributions.

That money could have been wasted on frivolities but I was determined to keep something for the incoming government once we lost the election,” she said.

So uve been using our money for frivolities?! And she even called $5.6b something! Chineke!!!!! Nna bring dt wooeman hia make I use her chop abacha

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by captainflash(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
She Never Chi Chum Chin Yet......She Go Vomit Our Money By Fire By Force...

4 Likes

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by doctokwus: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is desperation of a woman whose previous stunt didn't gel, if this story is true.
Where is it heard that a Nigerian topshot leaves the best medical facility abroad and returns back to Nigeria for spiritual help?
Oops.This is just a media stunt because I remember just now that she has been barred from travelling, so she and d people that planted this story know this and just want to try another angle since the Dele Momodu picture stunt failed.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by bettercreature(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
i thought brittish government collected her passport and she wont be able to travel til March

3 Likes

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by kokoA(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
I wish her well. Cancer is something that has dealt with my very close family members. I'd never ever forget how terrible I felt for a period stretching over one year and I can't even wish my worst enemy such an experience.

8 Likes

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell....that woman can't get close to the airport or she wan travel without passport....Naija and scam news

3 Likes

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by osazeeblue01: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Get well soon ma. Politicians should stop stealing our money. Others should learn from her and those that said NOTHING DEY HAPPEN hmm MANY TINS DEY HAPPEN O.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by haabimbohlar(f): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
That woman is alright am not saying she is not battling with cancer but her recent pict is her normal face without make up, she should stop looking for pity or favor as judgment awaits her come April

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by permsec: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
PassingShot:
That is why the western world will always be ahead of us in all ramifications.

The woman is sick and needs urgent medical help. Abi no be person wey dey alive you go probe? Such should be melted to Dasuki as well, The man never committed genocide.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by permsec: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
captainflash:
She Never Chi Chum Chin Yet......She Got Vomit Our Money By Fire By Force...

7 Likes

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by olayincar(m): 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Alison Madueke!

Once upon a times , you were the minister of Petroleum resources in Nigeria and you looked down on the people, caused hardship on them.

You delibrately increased fuel on a New year day, all in the name of subsidy removal!

You felt Nigerians can do you nonthing hence, you were untouchable

You used over 10 billion naira for jet services and other expenses.

But today, you are sick seeking for healing!
You have just confirmed what the bible said that

LET HE THAT STANDETH TAKE HEED. LEST HE FALLS!
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by lolaxavier(m): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Frontpage
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by looseweight: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sorry Madam madueke

Do you care to loose your tummy fat, click the clink below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.