Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post (65913 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by udeh3(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
giftedben:
The living writes the lies of history... This woman have really suffered from alot of accusations. we should not rush Into conclusions inorder not to regret our actions and behaviours. She will be of good help to us alive than dead. We should learn to be patient to hear from the accused. I still ask these questions how can One person steal billions of dollars and Nigerian Government cant find Concrete Evidence on how the Money was stolen and moved unless the person have the backing of higher powers. If so Why is she made to suffer alone. What about the wistle blower who made such allegations. We have heard of the American whistle blower whom accused the united state of stealing private datas and he has proved it and was exiled for telling the truth . Why is Nigerian whistle blower different. instead of coming forward with prof he is busy enjoying the luxury o Emer Ship. A country were all corrupt politicians are ruling. I did not steal Nigerian Money. That is what She said but The Government have not come forward to tell us she stole the country's money. Get well soon Madam.

It's only in Nigeria a citizen like Sanusi accused the FG of missing $20billion and later reduced It to $10billion before It came down to $1billion naira... Up till now, Sanusi never tender an apology for mis-informing the nation and also rubbishing the office of the presidency...

Oshiomole never tendered an apology when he accused Okonji-Iweala. When will all these propaganda stop, when are we going to speak first as a Nigerian before any political affiliation...?

This woman just said she left the sum of $5.6b in the NLNG aacount and Nigerians were told $1b... If really she's right... My question is, can Nigeria as a country be trusted in the hands of the APCs if the truth can't be told for the purpose of scoring cheap political point?

Godbless Nigeria!
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Oladimejy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Alinson madueze.hmm av 4goting dat u cant run away from GOD.i believe he will judge
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by nosique: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
Elslim:
Dieazani, On a good day I should feel sorry for u, buh because d allegations wey de ur Head r Just to many for me comprehend, I just feel indifferent.

May God handle ur case in his own way.

And by d way, END TIME tins!
bad pikin..hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Ebonyls: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Deat belived aunty Dezzy,

We pray for remission of the cancerous cells and your healing . Chemotherapy itself is nasty.

We are also very grateful for your magnanimity in helping us to live the $5.6bn change! At leadt you dindt finish everything like some others might ve

As for coming home to meet TB Joshua Just send for him. To come to you. His prophetic powers are very mobile and borderless

Unless that's part of a good plan to better the Alams style and get past the Scotland Yard ........baba is here oh.
Kinda between the devil and a very hard place.

1 Like

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Bonapart(m): 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
ril19:
Wohz the credibility of this news?

BTW i thought TB Joshua is a pastor. or is he also a doctor?
you're very stup!d
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Ebonyls: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
wordbank:
ā€œI actually left $5.6billion in the NLNG alone but no one is talking about it. Iā€™m not seeking to be praised but to be acknowledged that I made some little contributions.

ā€œThat money could have been wasted on frivolities but I was determined to keep something for the incoming government once we lost the election,ā€ she said.

So uve been using our money for frivolities?! And she even called $5.6b something! Chineke!!!!! Nna bring dt wooeman hia make I use her chop abacha

#chop abacha ke? U be ngwa!
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by arabianights: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Me sha' how come her illness surface and worsened when pdp lost?Thiswomanshould make peace with herself,family and most importantly God.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
udeh3:

It's only in Nigeria a citizen like Sanusi accused the FG of missing $20billion and later reduced It to $10billion before It came down to $1billion naira... Up till now, Sanusi never tender an apology for mis-informing the nation and also rubbishing the office of the presidency...

Oshiomole never tendered an apology when he accused Okonji-Iweala. When will all these propaganda stop, when are we going to speak first as a Nigerian before any political affiliation...?

This woman just said she left the sum of $5.6b in the NLNG aacount and Nigerians were told $1b... If really she's right... My question is, can Nigeria as a country be trusted in the hands of the APCs if the truth can't be told for the purpose of scoring cheap political point?

Godbless Nigeria!

PwC's Audit Report Supports Many Of Sanusi's Allegations.

The auditors found that the total gross revenues generated from the federal government of Nigeria crude oil liftings was $69.34bn from January 2012 to July 2013.

The total cash remitted into the government's accounts in relation to crude oil lifting was $50.81bn, leaving $18.53bn unaccounted for.

The report raised serious questions about the level of transparency and corporate structure of the national oil company.

http://www.internationalaccountingbulletin.com/news/pwc-forensic-report-on-oil-revenues-unveils-nigerias-demons-4570423

Emir Sanusi said the truth and the PWC report released by GEJ and Diezani confirmed it.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by pus22: 1:52am On Nov 24, 2015
sad
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Ademusiwa1a: 2:00am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by mikolo80: 3:22am On Nov 24, 2015
but you wish poverty and bad infrastructure while one eediot sugar mummy spend our money anyhow shocked.you are either for or against
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by mikolo80: 3:24am On Nov 24, 2015
maupe:
I hope she will not go the way of DSP and Audu Abubakar. Despite the rumours and allegations against her, we women still see her as a role model.
you use thief as role model ba. don't worry we go carry your mataa go where them carry dis eediot ogbongidi own
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 24, 2015
- Now that she has left has the new minister reduce the price or carry out magic to make fuel available to yuou?

Once upon a time , you were the minister of Petroleum resources in Nigeria and you looked down on the people, caused hardship on them.

You delibrately increased fuel on a New year day, all in the name of subsidy removal!

You felt Nigerians can do you nonthing hence, you were untouchable

You used over 10 billion naira for jet services and other expenses.

But today, you are sick seeking for healing! You have just confirmed what the bible says that:

LET HE THAT STANDETH TAKE HEED. LEST HE FALLS! [/quote]
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Ademusiwa1a: 3:57am On Nov 24, 2015
.I don't know her whereabout
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by taikem01: 6:10am On Nov 24, 2015
That moment when money is put to shame, (oju ti owo). I wish her quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by IkUKU01(m): 6:31am On Nov 24, 2015
I have noting to say dan to wish u quick recovery av not come in contact with u b4, and I can't judge u by d allegations laid on u..cos no body holy pass...wish u quick recovery ma'am.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by October1960: 6:42am On Nov 24, 2015
Maybe T B Joshua can perform his scam (con) on her the way she and her fellow PDP performed on Nigeria.

Some pastors been benefitting from Nigerian stolen money for decades.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by favourlove1: 7:20am On Nov 24, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Alison Madueke!

Once upon a time , you were the minister of Petroleum resources in Nigeria and you looked down on the people, caused hardship on them.

You delibrately increased fuel on a New year day, all in the name of subsidy removal!

You felt Nigerians can do you nonthing hence, you were untouchable

You used over 10 billion naira for jet services and other expenses.

But today, you are sick seeking for healing! You have just confirmed what the bible says that:

LET HE THAT STANDETH TAKE HEED. LEST HE FALLS!
what is this fool saying? Ur a confirmed eeediot you and those liking your post. Are you not buying fuel at 150 per litre same amount it was increased to an u all took to d streets? What is wrong with nigerians. Apc finished what she left n claimed she looted the treasury. What a pity. N pls don't quote bible here if you don't knw what it says. Its you I pity
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by GudluckIBB(m): 7:37am On Nov 24, 2015
favourlove1:
what is this fool saying? Ur a confirmed eeediot you and those liking your post. Are you not buying fuel at 150 per litre same amount it was increased to an u all took to d streets? What is wrong with nigerians. Apc finished what she left n claimed she looted the treasury. What a pity. N pls don't quote bible here if you don't knw what it says. Its you I pity

May the cancer that has befallen Allison be ur portion!

Say Amen to it.if u quote me again, it means you have accepted my prayers for you!
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Rolandken(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2015
May God have mercy and heal this woman. If the Lord decides to hold our sins against us, Who shall stand? We are all sinners. But if it is her time to go, let her make peace with God as she has been given an opportunity to see her death coming so she can make her ways right and end up in Gods home.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by obinnajr(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED. YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE GOD'S WRATH. WICKED THIEF undecided

IF YOU ARE IN HER POSITION YOU WILL TAKE MORE THAN SHE TOOK.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by JBL316: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2015
so upon all the money!
Nothing is nothing!
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by iriskiki(f): 9:17am On Nov 24, 2015
So sad. Im sorry for your loss.
lolaxavier:
Eh yah...i don dey pity dis woman now. I can imagine what she's going through. Of course, I want her to pay back what she stole but on humanitarian level, I feel pity for her. I lost my brother to cancer and I wouldn't wish that to anyone.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by toma3: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2015
Mummy nothing will happen to u.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by j1mmy: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
If this woman with all her education believes she can be saved by a 419 pastor...it speak volumes on the level of literacy and commonsense in Nigeria!

What a tragedy of ignorance and stup1dity
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by alphanijaexport(f): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lets just pray along with her...
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by alaskido(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
WHY IS IT THAT UNTIL THEY ARE ARRESTED CANCER WILL START TO EAT THEM? WHEN THEY WERE FREE, NO SICKNESS.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by haabimbohlar(f): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
thecollector:

U are as stupid as ur name, I'm sure u would look stupid too

I guess whose name is more stupid Kid, i can see you are not well trained as you comment says it all.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by haabimbohlar(f): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Phoenix001:

I don't think you've seen the woman before, even in picture. That is definitely not the same petroleum minister we had in this country

Hv not seen her physically, but have seen lot of her pic, believe you me if a makeup artist get hold of her face now she will be more beautiful than she ever was. Be deceived not.
Re: Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post by Phoenix001(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
haabimbohlar:

Hv not seen her physically, but have seen lot of her pic, believe you me if a makeup artist get hold of her face now she will be more beautiful than she ever was. Be deceived not.

I understand your point. But even at that, she is different in her look. Check her hair out, that face looks like someone that has been put under radiation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures / Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.