Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Entrepreneurial Development And Career Development Series- Warri, Delta State - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Entrepreneurial Development And Career Development Series- Warri, Delta State (1170 Views)

7 Industries And Career Fields For Comfortable Living In Nigeria / Lady Motor Mechanic From Warri, Delta State - Photo And Story / School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entrepreneurial Development And Career Development Series- Warri, Delta State by lordhugo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
[size=14pt]'' If you can dream it, you can do it.'' -- Walt Disney[/size]

Men who have left their footprints on earth, are men who have dared to dream and harness the Awesome power of the mind.

Don't miss out this opportunity to develop,equip, and set yourself on track in your Career, Business and Professional Life.

Business in-a-box international in partnership with Akure Business School (ABS) and RITS NIG LTD, presents,

'' ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT AND CAREER ACCELERATION''

Two Certificates to be issued by HR ADVISOR USA, and PEOPLES DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE, NIGERIA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entrepreneurial Development And Career Development Series- Warri, Delta State by wizzyfreeflow(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hello, I want to thank the organizers of this training.. It is just what the society needs now especially with the growing level of unemployment and ineffective work force..
thanks for the post. I will definitely attend this training.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entrepreneurial Development And Career Development Series- Warri, Delta State by cornerstone19(m): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pls I want to make seat reservation for this training... How do I go abt it??
Tnx
Re: Entrepreneurial Development And Career Development Series- Warri, Delta State by wizzyfreeflow(m): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hello, I just did my seat reservation today.. i called one of the numbers on the ad.. u can do same.
Re: Entrepreneurial Development And Career Development Series- Warri, Delta State by thymm50(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2016
When is the training coming up again. am interested, especially if u can bring it to d state capital.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Salary Scale / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World / I Need Someone To Sponsor My Football Career pls I'm a girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.