Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court (47039 Views)

Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians / FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries / FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is a nigerian Mandela.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by YourNemesis: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What about ur father that couldn't even build a wooden house? Ewu! Goat!

At least, I don't go around lying to gullible masses, telling them that my dad is richer than the King of Brunei.
Bloody fakers...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by sochima1989(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
mumu....same problem with yeebos...maney money rating money............Uche Kanu decieve people collect people fund from diaspora now his broke his sponsors are diasppointed......
kaycid77:

MUMU... he was even offered largess and he refused.... you dont know whom you are dealing with.... His father is not poor and he is not a poor hungry man and money monger, get this into your empty SKULL

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by 49cents(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
FG is wishing that shekau can come and receive amnesty after killings hundreds of thousands.....while Kanu is being bullied with difficult bail for self expression

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Awoofawo(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
LastSurvivor:
It's not going to be easy but God is not sleeping. .
Mandela spent 2 years in the jail but came out heroic. .
2year!!! you just re-write history!!!

No wonder some claimed some of you are educated illiterate.

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Cover your face in shame!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by cyberdurable(m): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I know Nnamdi More Than You! Even their compoun situated @Ibeku Umuahia! grin grin So Stop lying! We hate liars here in the Zoo cheesy

in as much as I watch speak ill of a man DT avent done any harm to you, I won't stand ur lies against him, I put it to u, DT u don't know nnamdi KANU or wia he is from... Nnamdi KANU is the son of Eze KANU of Afara ibeku in umuahia north, old umuahia is in south.. so shut up pls... u are a disgrace to shemalehood

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by shogz89: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Stolen:
[size=13pt]No court ever charged Buhari for Dog and Baboon threat that led to the murder of thousands of Nigerians after he lost the 2011 election.

No court ever charged the Oba of lagos for openly threatening igbos with murder and dumping them in Lagoo if they dont vote APC.

The list are endless.

Radio Biafra Director for defending his igbo people and wanting better for his people.[/size]
has anybody charged asari dokubo or tompolo,, his case is far greater that's why his case is taken more seriously than all others

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Kastonkastroll(m): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
MadCow1:

Why do you think he couldn't speak in court? grin

He has a sore throat.. grin
The whole time the kanu of a guy was in court room, he was probably thinking of jimoh's long koboko.

Kanu the badhguy grin

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by hmohammed(m): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
"Chukwu abi amala" don frown for Nnamdi ooo. He go rot in jail.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
I agree he should be remanded in jail for trying to cause disturbances but the law must be expedited as we are in a democratic society. The Dullard needs to make sure the right law is applied according to the constitution. I am not interested in extra judicial decree that is full of corruption, else, we will be putting the integrity of the nation to shame! I am sick and tired of the people behaving and doing things like primitive human beings.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by cyberdurable(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
YourNemesis:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3107842_216494376578595cea36b_jpeg9f7144ba59463bb9fbaac9e79cd9bd71

Yeeeebhoes can lie for Africa.
See the hateful charlatan's family home .... Let them keep deceiving themselves and jobless eastern men under 30, that his father is richer than the king of Swaziland ...

fool DT stuff is at a train station,wch some of is knows how a park or train station looks like
....I cn post some pics of kanus family ,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by MadCow1: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
The whole time the kanu of a guy was in court room, he was probably thinking of jimoh's long koboko.

Kanu the badhguy grin

Jimoh and Kanu,

What the Nigerian Government has joined together..

Let no Court put asunder.
grin

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by sisqonite: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Imanuelle:

It's a very foolish thing to be bias at your age.

The conditions for bail have all been met but the DSS is pretending as if they have not verified.

Whatever be the case, everyone must thread with caution, those who think they can handle kanu anyhow without a backlash should think twice.

The reason lots of persons are identifying with Kanu is because they don't feel they have been treated fairly. This is the same reason some northerners identified with Boko Haram.

Your last statement is not a very good thing to say out loud. That's treason you know?
A justification/ground for terrorism

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
The court environment is very boring, ugly and scary to the eyes! Nothing looks sophisticated in Nigeria! Jeez! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Kestolovee95(f): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
YourNemesis:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3107842_216494376578595cea36b_jpeg9f7144ba59463bb9fbaac9e79cd9bd71

Yeeeebhoes can lie for Africa.
See the hateful charlatan's family home .... Let them keep deceiving themselves and jobless eastern men under 30, that his father is richer than the king of Swaziland ...

So you go rusty oshogbo, carry N2000 wood signboard, write Umuahia Ibeku on top, snap am, come post am for internet. I dey laugh you my bloda. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by simplycarro: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
hmohammed:
[size=15pt]"Chukwu abi amala"[/size] don frown for Nnamdi ooo. He go rot in jail.

Una go wound pesin for hia today. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by YourNemesis: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
cyberdurable:

fool DT stuff is at a train station,wch some of is knows how a park or train station looks like
....I cn post some pics of kanus family ,

Uuuugh!!! Another jobless Biafra youth from IPOD.
Come to my office, let me offer you a job, maybe then, you will see that we Yorubas are infact the nicest people you can have around.

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by MadCow1: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
The rate at which Nnamdi is being passed around in Prison by the Yoruba and Hausa Gangs, he may soon get impregnated ...

grin

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by cyberdurable(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
YourNemesis:

Uuuugh!!! Another jobless Biafran youth from IPOD.
Come to my office, let me offer you a job, maybe then, you will see that we Yorubas are infact the nicest people you can have around.

lol... soured ewedu speaking... kontinu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by freshvine(f): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
God bless Nnamdi Kanu for telling them the Hard Truth.

I see another Martin Luther King Jr in him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by jamjo: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
JingoOAU:
He hasn't met the bail conditions.....instead of these brainless and tactless charlatans to perfect ways to meet his bail conditions, they are always here on nairaland and every other social media network ventilating through their anus

I guess IPOB members are peopled with educated illiterates....no more, no less

Maybe you don't understand English very well or maybe you didn't read what the judge said correctly . They have met the conditions of his bail, the problem was with the agency handling the verification of the shorty and the properties are taking there time just to prolong the whole thing you understand what is going on here..The judge was angry with the agency not Kanu please go and read what the judge was saying..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by jomoh: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Imanuelle:

It's a very foolish thing to be bias at your age.

The conditions for bail have all been met but the DSS is pretending as if they have not verified.

Whatever be the case, everyone must thread with caution, those who think they can handle kanu anyhow without a backlash should think twice.

The reason lots of persons are identifying with Kanu is because they don't feel they have been treated fairly. This is the same reason some northerners identified with Boko Haram.

Are you people for real?

Aren't you people tired of playing victim all the time? Are you the only group in the country?

You have always miscalculated politically even in the face of warnings. So whose fault is that?

Ogoni land has been abandoned for a long time did we hear any secession threat from them. Poverty in Kogi state and the north is higher than any part of the country do we hear anything secession from them.

Scores of people were murdered in Odi town by one block head PDP president they didn't threaten secession.

What has being done to you guys that translates to being treated unfairly?

The last time Abia state governor T A Orji sacked non Abia Igbos was it Nigeria's fault.

Enugu has sacked 150 lecturers now is it the fault of the FG or other Nigerians.

Have you treated yourselves fairly?

GEJ was president for 6years he never completed the Second Niger bridge, the policisization of the East west road was part of what separated him and Amaechi. Instead of you to call him to order and hold him responsible, you blindly voted for him. Even when his own SS people were divided over him.

So where is the unfair treatment coming from?

Even if the whole country decides to zone the presidency to your region can you unanimously present someone? NO

Its time to stop all this victim game and play your politics right to get your right. Even the Catalans that we're marginalised, suppressed and oppressed to the point that they were banned from speaking their language publicly are still not successful at breaking apart despite being the most industrialised region in the whole of spain. Why because they've not gotten their politics right.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by YourNemesis: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
cyberdurable:

lol... soured ewedu speaking... kontinu

Far better than your slurred Ogbono speech .... cheesy
Kontinuuuu ...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by simplycarro: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
MadCow1:
The rate at which Nnamdi is being passed around in Prison by the Yoruba and Hausa Gangs, he may soon get impregnated ...

grin

Shebi e talk am for his broadcast say very soon, men go dey get belle.! He go carry belle comot from that prison.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by akinszz: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Gbagaun!!!
Sijo01:
At least his alive.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by ezebunafo(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Diligence:
ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ASCERTA

THINK ABOUT GHANDI

THINK ABOUT MANDELA, ET AL

TO MAKE AN OMELETTE U MUST BREAK AN EGG

FOR TRUE FREEDOM, THERE IS ALWAYS A PRICE TO PAY

BIAFRA REGAINING ITS FREEDOM (LIKE IN 1967) IN ABOUT A MATTER OF TIME!
why not swap with kanu?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Idrismusty97(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
all4naija:
The court environment is very boring, ugly and scary to the eyes! Nothing looks sophisticated in Nigeria! Jeez! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Begging for attention again?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Kastonkastroll(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
MadCow1:

Jimoh and Kanu,

What the Nigerian Government has joined together..

Let no Court put asunder.
grin
I think is official. Kanu has found his real love in DSS cell in the person of jimoh, the great _ass driller.

Announcement! Announcement!! Announcement!!!

Kanu weds jimoh

Date = December 7th
Venue = Kuje prison
Time = 12:00am

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Begging for attention again?
I have no idea of what you are talking about!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by simplycarro: 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
ezebunafo:
why not swap with kanu?

Don't mind that fool.
Igbos are the greatest enemy of Nnamdi Kanu. They keep pushing the guy into trouble with Nigeria by cheering him (no voice of caution) on and the guy too got carried away to the point of making treasonable and hateful comments in his broadcast.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by hpk(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
ORACLE1975:
Let him rust in jail
beht sir he isn't a metal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? / "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) / Journalist Slept While Delegates Voted (APC Presidential Primaries)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.