Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Youths Threaten To Kill ‘prophet’ For Failing To ‘resurrect’ Audu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Threaten To Kill ‘prophet’ For Failing To ‘resurrect’ Audu (43578 Views)

Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt / Boys Pretending To Be Girls On Facebook Raped 2 Girls, Threaten To Release Video / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Threaten To Kill ‘prophet’ For Failing To ‘resurrect’ Audu by sweatlana: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Only in naija
Re: Youths Threaten To Kill ‘prophet’ For Failing To ‘resurrect’ Audu by vikinatius(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
atoleybaba:
Lol fake prophet...how d f... Will u call urself a man of God and try what u know is impossible God will never give u any power to raise d dead.

you speak like an idiot, atleast you were not there to confirm that, you don't even know how far all your shallow thoughts can reason is foolishness, abeg reason before you comment next time make you nor too announce your foolishness
Re: Youths Threaten To Kill ‘prophet’ For Failing To ‘resurrect’ Audu by andyanders: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2015

PDP or No PDP; Think not for the dead but for the living. I just wanted to know about the young lady that dead man left behind.

Who is going to buy her again? Has she delivered or still a virgin as I know that that man could not have done anything on her. Yes he must have kissed her, but could not have gone beyond that because he was way too old when he bought her.
Re: Youths Threaten To Kill ‘prophet’ For Failing To ‘resurrect’ Audu by MadCow1: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
Joavid:

You have to know that we have thousands of minority groups in the North central aka middle belt.

All kaduna people are not hausa( if at all)- they've got hundreds of tribes there.
Plateau people are not hausas - they've got hundreds of tribes there too.

Same as Benue, nasarawa, Abuja, Kwara etc.

Thanks..

I really didn't know the part about Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Youths Threaten To Kill ‘prophet’ For Failing To ‘resurrect’ Audu by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Muslims don't believe in resurrection. How e wan take work? Na politicss wan make them perform the miracle sef.

Aborbee! Rest in Piss. . . Ur time don pass.
Re: Youths Threaten To Kill ‘prophet’ For Failing To ‘resurrect’ Audu by Sadiqaslk(m): 6:02am On Nov 24, 2015
Rip
Re: Youths Threaten To Kill ‘prophet’ For Failing To ‘resurrect’ Audu by atoleybaba(m): 6:12am On Nov 24, 2015
vikinatius:

you speak like an idiot, atleast you were not there to confirm that, you don't even know how far all your shallow thoughts can reason is foolishness, abeg reason before you comment next time make you nor too announce your foolishness
see a bigger fool mentioning me....what makes my comment and opinion foolish? To be frank ur comment does not contain anything reasonable it is just filled with d words "foolish" is it that u where raised with the word or u are just being foolish on ur own. Quote me again without reasonable comment and u die like a dog without an owner ODE!!
Re: Youths Threaten To Kill ‘prophet’ For Failing To ‘resurrect’ Audu by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 24, 2015
IlekeHD:

What's the relationship between Okun/Yoruba and Ebira people?

I've never met an Ebira person. You sound like a nice person, so I guess.....

Thanks! We are nice, until you pick a fight with us.

The okun and Ebira have a cordial relationship but when it comes to political matters, for the two groups its interest that matters most.

E.g, the Ebira's and Okuns will definitely form an alliance to kick an Igala out.

The Okun's feel they have been cheated and should be among their fellow yoruba brothers - not as a minority group in the North central.
They are not happy!
Re: Youths Threaten To Kill ‘prophet’ For Failing To ‘resurrect’ Audu by Thavocalist(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
DavidGodwin:
Where end time crew?

NAwa oooooo nothing wey man pikin nogo see for this life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) / 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) / Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.