Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:06 PM

Blatter: I Was Close To Death - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blatter: I Was Close To Death (234 Views)

Thierry Henry: Kanu Never Told Me I Was Called Igwe In Nigeria / FIFA Bans Blatter, Platini / I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blatter: I Was Close To Death by Lanrexoyin: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
The Fifa president was recently admitted to hospital with a stress-related illness and says he was "among angels singing and the devil with the fire"

Fifa president Sepp Blatter has revealed he was "close to death" during his recent battle with illness.

Blatter, 79, was taken into hospital earlier this month, having been implicated in the corruption scandal engulfing football's world governing body earlier this year.

Swiss prosecutors have accused him of making a dishonest payment of £1.3 million to Uefa president Michel Platini.

The pair currently serving 90-day suspensions and had their appeals against their bans rejected on Wednesday.

(1) (Reply)

As Well As Politicians / Still Tuning Its Syllabus / Western Official Who Made The Sparta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.