Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum (16987 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Photos: Buhari at the 3rd Summit of the Gas Exporting Country's Forum / Buhari Arrives Tehran,Iran For 3rd Summit Of Gas Exporting Country's Forum(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by EKITI001: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by EKITI001: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
cheesy lalasticlala
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by egift(m): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
President Buhari representing Nigeria well in all front. Nigeria is in good hands. The best is ahead.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by captainflash(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Our Good Presido, I hail ooh....dnt mind all those bad belles and haters grin grin grin their time has past..

8 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by Chanchit: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
Make he sha do quick come find fuel for us, cos the kyn suffer weh I suffer on top fuel on saturday no be here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by Retributionn: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
Great President

Now Nigeria can start achieving its potentials in terms of gas usage and exports

8 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by CR77(f): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
Retributionn:
Great President
Scam President cool

9 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by menix(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Buhari nxt visit or tour would be in Myanmar..

Uwa Mmebi Summit..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by GentleYoung(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Welldone PMB

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by Sijo01(f): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Odd number!
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by CR77(f): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Buhari Minister of Tourism

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by hobermener: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Typical of the average fulani nomad, they just keep moving around, its in their DNA. Previous visits have only yielded negative results, with lots of propaganda churned out to the ever gullible zombies to swallow hook line and sinker. And with this visit to a country famed for supporting terrorism, one is only left to imagine what the outcome would be. NIGERIANS are really sitting on a long thingy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by hobermener: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
egift:
President Buhari representing Nigeria well in all front. Nigeria is in good hands. The best is ahead.
There should be a limit to sycophancy. Yours is just pathetic. Should buhari set Nigeria on fire, you'll jump out to eulogize the dullard even more. I think there should be a line between party loyalty and national patriotism.

13 Likes 2 Shares

teebaxy:
The man self get fashion sense ooo
I weep for a nation with minds like this. Is that why you voted him in?? Or maybe that's one of his achievements undecided

6 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
permsec:
scam
Sunnycliff:
Looking awkward among others! #paparazzipmb
chesterlee:
Terrorist in Chief!!!
mexhdee:
End time buhari
all4naija:
The meeting of the Ayatollahs is getting better. I hope we are safe after all these handshakes! The Dullard looks confused like a baby given candies!
CR77:
Buhari Minister of Tourism
Sijo01:
Odd number!
menix:
Buhari nxt visit or tour would be in Myanmar..
Uwa Mmebi Summit..
captainflash:
Minister of petroleum and tourism i hail..
grin grin grin

See dem all^^ Awon End time wailers, Dem no dey tire.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
The meeting of the Ayatollahs is getting better. I hope we are safe after all these handshakes! The Dullard looks confused like a baby given candies!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by CR77(f): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin grin
all4naija:

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by MadCow1: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-pcsCgtIzRgM/VlMmEgPkruI/AAAAAAAHalA/9NAV1SWFRFc/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

See where President Buhari Stand na.. Front and center.

If na some Dullards that year, dem for stand for back like Background.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by Aristotle96(m): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nice one... Sir we need u back home to address the fuel issue.. Uv travelled 2much no be play, even more than some celebrities sev... Anyway is non of mah biz, just come and do the needful so my vote won't be a regret embarassed
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by isreal012(m): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
good for the nation.
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by jane0000(f): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
menix:
Hmm
sir u insulted me on the other thread and Ignore u. Plss I no want to trouble. Thank you.
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by chesterlee(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Terrorist in Chief!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by TAVOX: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by Sunnycliff(m): 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Looking awkward among others! #paparazzipmb
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by permsec: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
scam

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by KinkyAngela(f): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
When are the heeebos finally going back to Biafra ?
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by cruzita(f): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
if I look at those photos let me kill myself than commit suicide
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
BABa always dey stand up tall.
With him I knw nigeria is well represented
So ther4 PMB for second term..
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by teebaxy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
The man self get fashion sense ooo
Re: Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum by ohenhen1: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Violence Took Place In Saraki's Community- Head Of Community / Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie / Emmanuella Ita: FIRS Official Diverted Public Funds To Private School – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.