Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) (23371 Views)

The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu / Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS / "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by basilo101: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Whats the big deal in someone going to jail?? yorubas are funny ppl. Trial has commenced as opposed to the planned indefinite illegal detention. why the noise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
[s]
Xpaz:

you Nigerians are very foolish.
we wud HV jumped to war for nnamdi KANU arrest but we knew we will be labelled rebel by d world.
that is why we are using Protest to convince d world that d comming war is for d freedom of Biafra.
go figure.
we must not explain everything to you fools
When it starts.
d world will know that we are fighting for What d people want. as d people HV shown it clearly through d protest.
[/s]

U cowards can do nothing. Nigerian forces will repel u jobless thugs with brutal force. mumu

6 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Keegan: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kestolovee95:
My aboooki shoe maker came out from his hiding place and thanked allah when he heard Kanu is alive today. Na dangote trailer them for take load their mallam corpses from Igweocha and Aba today reach funtua.

If you blackmail me with stuborn igbos wey dey north dey live with animals, e nor concern me, my own be say we for show abookina pepper today. grin grin grin grin

Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by kYjelly2: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
I keep wondering why other tribes are so happy that their so called "enemies", the igbos can't leave undecided

I mean, you don't like igbos right, so why not allow them leave to form their country

That way, you can naturalize those born in your territory and from there control the inflow of igbos into your territory using visas

it's just common sense.

so would you rather have all igbos killed, than have them walk away peacefully

I ask again,

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE ALL IGBOS KILLED, THAN HAVE THEM WALK AWAY PEACEFULLY ?

please answer this question

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Xpaz: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[s][/s]

U cowards can do nothing. Nigerian forces will repel u jobless thugs with brutal force. mumu
ok
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
DonXavi:
What you people fail to understand is that as it stands now the Biafra ideology has been awakened, and whatever Nigeria does at this moment to stifle this agitation can never work.

They may kill Nnamdi Kalu, but they can never kill this desire that has already aroused in the hearts of millions of Igbos to be self determined.

No struggle is easy, especially one for freedom. There will always be naysayers like the op who will constantly try to discourage and debilitate the spirit of those who are poised for freedom. But at the end that freedom, that dream to have a home, that dream to have a country called Biafra will be realized.

Guy forget all this thrash. if you people try rubbish there will be another war in your region and you will be repelled with brute force in the name of national security. Other Nigerians will live their normal lives. mtcheeew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:
cc: simplycaro, lastpage, quotasystem, awoofawo, superstar1,

This MUMU is calling his fellow YORUBA E-DOGs...... If Nnamdi Kanu was a yoruba man he would have been like a "chicken" just like Abiola and Awo, the highest respected yoruba Men killed like a chicken by Hausas.... they cant even try any rubbish on NNAMDI KANU-the hero of our time.... so Yoruba wailer continue wailing for us we like it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by superstar1(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
kaycid77:

This MUMU is calling his fellow YORUBA E-DOGs...... If Nnamdi Kanu was a yoruba man he would have been like a "chicken" just like Abiola and Awo, the highest respected yoruba Men killed like a chicken by Hausas.... they cant even try any rubbish on NNAMDI KANU-the hero of our time.... so Yoruba wailer continue wailing for us we like it

I never knew Abiola's life was equal to the lives of 3million y1bos that were suyanised for fun.

That is outside others that have been sacrificed for fun afterwards. The likes of Akaluka and the nameless ones.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
[s]
kaycid77:

[/s]

He is been fuccked in the yansh by uncircumcised abookiis with 9inch rod daily and also denied his freedom. No wonder he looks so pale, frustrated and worn out. the coward kanu is obviously filled with regrets grin

2 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by kingzizzy: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:

hahaha. we dey wait make una come fall the zoo nah. when the tanks starts rolling into the east i hope you wont cry victims biafra is a suicide mission. even kanu will gladly embrace one Nigeria now if thats the condition of his bail grin

Joker! Just like most Yorubas, you have no sense of self determination. That's why Biafra is giving you people sleepless nights. You are not even ashamed that your Government is going to roll out tanks in the east for the sake of people don't want to be with you. If you people can't do without Igbos, let us know, we might have pity on you. The same tanks you can't even roll out and end Boko haram. You Nigerians are funny, how did Lord Lugard manage to convince you people that there is any country called Nigeria?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
superstar1:

I never knew Abiola's life is equal to the lives of 3million y1bos that were suyanised for fun.

That is outside others that have been sacrificed for fun afterwards. The likes of Akaluka and the nameless ones.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

u dey mind the cowards grin all they know is to rant online and give useless ultimatums while their god rots in Dss dungeon.

3 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Kestolovee95(f): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:

everyone who saw his pic today knows he his frustrated but of course he has to smile to all his gullible followers to give the impression that he is not a coward even tho he wish he could turn back the hands of time

Was young mandela frustrated too? Keep him in prison, it won't kill the Biafran agitation. Desmond tutu and co continued while mandela was in prison. Even more radical Biafrans are waiting to take over. I dey laugh you my guy. grin

9 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
[s]
kingzizzy:

Joker! Just like most Yorubas, you have no sense of self determination. That's why Biafra is giving you people sleepless nights. You are not even ashamed that your Government is going to roll out tanks in the east for the sake of people don't want to be with you. If you people can't do without Igbos, let us know, we might have pity on you. The same tanks you can't even roll out and end Boko haram. You Nigerians are funny, how did Lord Lugard manage to convince you people that there is any country called Nigeria?
[/s]

Thrash

1 Like

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by DukeNija(m): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[s][/s]

Guy ur god is in jail for this same foolishness. una no dey learn? grin

Mandela spent 25years in jail for this same foolishness

3 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Was young mandela frustrated too? Keep him in prison, it won't kill the Biafran agitation. Desmond tutu and co continued while mandela was in prison. Even more radical Biafrans are waiting to take over. I dey laugh you my guy. grin

The goverment has more acres of land to build prisons to contain you all. keep risking your life for a dead dream. All the goverment owe you and your god(kanu) is watery beans while you all rot away in jail grin
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Iykopee(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
After the op, who's a confirmed yorubastard scratched his face with matchete, u dont expect him to make reasonable comment.

6 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
DukeNija:

Mandela spent 25years in jail for this same foolishness

Mandela was not a seccesionist. He fought for equal rights of all south africans because of the love he had for his country and even went ahead to become their president. that is a true national hero unlike ur foolish kanu who has no basis for his foolishness other than hate and bile tongue

6 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Iykopee:
After the op, who's a confirmed yorubastard scratched his face with matchete, u dont expect him to make reasonable comment.

Ipo-Bastard how protest today? grin how many of ur gullible friend don die for trigger happy naija police hand

2 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Iykopee(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:

Ipo-Bastard how protest today? grin how many of ur gullible friend don die for trigger happy naija police hand

After scratching ur face with matchete as a confirmed yorubastard, can u make sense anymore? Hahahahahahaha, only a criminal want biafrans to remain in the zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by QuotaSystem: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
There is agony in defeat.

As at last year when you were in control of the economy and dominated GEJ's gov't, you were happy being in Nigeria.

The same way you were happy to restructure the country through Ironsi, scattering the Federalism that previously existed in the 60's, only to cry for Federalism now that your structure doesn't favour you any longer.

Actions come with consequences, you cannot run from it.

kYjelly2:
I keep wondering why other tribes are so happy that their so called "enemies", the igbos can't leave undecided

I mean, you don't like igbos right, so why not allow them leave to form their country

That way, you can naturalize those born in your territory and from there control the inflow of igbos into your territory using visas

it's just common sense.

so would you rather have all igbos killed, than have them walk away peacefully

I ask again,

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE ALL IGBOS KILLED, THAN HAVE THEM WALK AWAY PEACEFULLY ?

please answer this question

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by bugzbunny: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:
cc: simplycaro, lastpage, quotasystem, awoofawo, superstar1,
I once saw a yoruba girl crying as she was being consoled by the mum... The mum was like wat happened.. She told her ifeanyi have started again.. Dat he said very soon igbos will have biafra and leave yoruba.. the mum told her not to worry.... Dat it won't happen.. Lagos is too big.. Buhari will not allow it.. Its Biafra…she surmoned all her sons and instructed them to invade all biafran threads on net especially nairaland... The eldest son replied her saying... Its non of their business.. We should be championing our odua republic ..its not our concern..but she rebuked him... Igbos can't leave us to the mercy of hausa fulani.. We are already their slaves.. They will wipe us all cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
[s]
Iykopee:

After scratching ur face with matchete as a confirmed yorubastard, can u make sense anymore? Hahahahahahaha, only a criminal want biafrans to remain in the zoo.
[/s]

I need intelligent igbos to engage me. This one no get sense jare grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:

As at last year when you were in control of the economy and dominated GEJ's gov't, you were happy being in Nigeria.

The same way you were happy to scatter the Federalism that previously existed, when you were in government in the 60's only to cry for it now.

GBAM grin grin before elections they were shouting GEJ TILL 2019. after elections they want Biafra. bunch of jokers. they will remain in Nigeria by fire by force

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Iykopee(m): 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[s][/s]

I need inteligent igbos to engage me. This one no get sense jare grin

No need to engage u intellectually.. I wanna help promote ur foolish ministry... Abi u dom see a yorubastard wey get sense before? Hahahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
[s]
bugzbunny:

I once saw a yoruba girl crying as she was being consoled by the mum... The mum was like wat happened.. She told her ifeanyi have started again.. Dat he said very soon igbos will have biafra and leave yoruba.. the mum told her not to worry.... Dat it won't happen.. Lagos is too big.. Buhari will not allow it.. Its Biafra…she surmoned all her sons and instructed them to invade all biafran threads on net especially nairaland... The eldest son replied her saying... Its non of their business.. We should be championing our odua republic ..its not our concern..but she rebuked him... Igbos can't leave us to the mercy of hausa fulani.. We are already their slaves.. They will wipe us all cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]

So dry tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Awoofawo(m): 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
bugzbunny:

dry joke like dry gin cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by QuotaSystem: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:

GBAM grin grin before elections they were shouting GEJ TILL 2019. after elections they want Biafra. bunch of jokers. they will remain in Nigeria by fire by force

They must think we are silly, they want to escape their karma, the cowards call it a 'fight for freedom' grin

They should come and collect Biafra, since they're already in Abuja. Aso Villa/Niger Barracks is not very far from the court.

Mad people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by bugzbunny: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:

The same way you were happy to restructure the country through Ironsi, scattering the Federalism that previously existed in the 60's, only to cry for Federalism now that your structure doesn't favour you any longer.

No mention Gej... U are not worthy

1 Like

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Kestolovee95(f): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:

The goverment has more acres of land to build prisons to contain you all. keep risking your life for a dead dream. All the goverment owe you and your god(kanu) is watery beans while you all rot away in jail grin

Just like mandela suffered in the hand of oppresors. Unfortunately you abookis lack tact. Like brainless monkeys you will also fall into the trap Biafrans have set for you and then the world will come after you. How is your dullard doing with the iranian terrorists? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by DonXavi(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:

Guy forget all this thrash. if you people try rubbish there will be another war in your region and you will be repelled with brute force in the name of national security. Other Nigerians will live their normal lives. mtcheeew
You can go ahead with your propaganda if that rocks your boat. But you must know that when a man is resolved in his pursuit, no matter the amount of storm, tempest, critics, hate, campaign of calumny and propaganda from whatever quarter, they can never dampen his spirit until his goal is achieved.

Go ahead with what you are doing because it is needed, but you cannot stop this movement because it's bigger than you.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by bugzbunny: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Awoofawo:
dry joke like dry gin cool
searching4l0ve:
[s][/s]
So dry tongue
Keep begging igbos for one Nigeria
We all knw hw lazy u guys are
Pathetic

1 Like

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by PLANETMARS(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[b]Kanu foolishly led himself into an avoidable problem. He is like a lamb cheered by goats(ipob youths) to take on a pack of hyenas(FG) grin Going by his unkempt and frustrated looks in court today, am sure he wish he could turn back the hands of time but its too late. He enjoyed the fraudulent fame while it lasted. He wanted to be a rebel leader. A rebel leader with no military background. Which sane rebel leader will go as far as soliciting for weapons on a recorded event? His mistakes are enormous and there are better ways he could have fought his battles without spreading hate and implicating himself. Kanu is just a buttie boy overfed with the comfort of london and that pushed him to run his mouth like a tap on biafra radio. He looked like a chicken in the rain in court today and was even described as standing in court without uttering a word. Am sure the Dss treatment is gradually restoring his brain to factory settings. Before the previous Biafra war, Ojukwu had a template of what biafra would look like and even presented his demands through the aburi accord in Ghana. He had military experience and a PlanB if the aburi accord was rejected. Despite this, Ojukwu regretted leading his people to a bloody massacre and has since called for a United Nigeria. Kanu's approach was to brainwash innocent youths, spread hate and bile and even instigate war on other non igbo tribes. No concrete reason why they want Biafra other than the Yorubas and Hausas hate us so we have to go. Comparing Kanu to Ojukwu is an insult in all ramifications. Kanu's predicament will never end soon. He will pay for all those hate speeches and instigating wars against peaceful Nigerians. Where are the bombs he threatened to use on Radio biafra? Where are the jet fighters? Where are Ipob soldiers he promised to unleash on the zoo? Pride goes before a fall. Kanu has fallen and all the igbo youths can do is protest. with time everyone will forget him in jail and move on with their lives. I hope uchemefor is learning from this before he finds himself in the same fate.

God bless Nigeria.

Say no to Biafra
[/b]
food don done u no fit tell me? Biafra how market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate Slashes Number Of TV Stations Covering Plenaries / FG May Adopt Selective Minimum Wage Increase – Osinbajo / I Couldn't Watch 'Checkmate' Because We Had No TV - Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.