Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (november 23rd 2015) -what Life Is Not - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (november 23rd 2015) -what Life Is Not (356 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (december 23rd 2015) -CHECK YOUR DESIRES / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wed. September 23rd 2015) - THE WAY OUT / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday August 23rd 2015)- HEAVEN AT LAST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (november 23rd 2015) -what Life Is Not by dallyemmy: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Monday November 23rd 2015)
-WHAT LIFE IS NOT

1.Thank you Father for the revelation of your truth that has set me free from the yoke of ignorance.

2.Thank you Father for opening my eyes to more truth from your word.

3.Thank you Father for the gift of eternal life.

4.Father, in anyway I have hardened my heart against your truth, forgive me in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, help me to always see the world, the way you see it.

6.Father, let every spirit of greed and coveteousness be destroyed in my life.

7.Father, deliver me completely from the spirit of pride and boasting.

8.Father, help me not to expend my energy, time, effort and resources on things that are eternally irrelevant.

9.Father, reveal more of yourself and truth to me and empower me to sustain the gift of eternal life, that you have given me.

10.Father, deliver me from the rat race, for the acquisition of worldly and mundane things at the expense of everlasting spiritual gifts and possessions.

11.Father, as I yield to seek your kingdom first, let everything I need, that will be useful for your glory, be added unto me, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal. petitions. (Phil 4:6)
13. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (november 23rd 2015) -what Life Is Not by ireplacable(m): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
amen

(1) (Reply)

Wow!! Afghanistan Cricket Team Players Pray On The Pitch During Half Time (photo / A Pure Heart / Muslim Women Must Learn To Speak English Or Be Deported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.